Stupid Fish

Don't stop the rain

 

MYUNGDAE’S POV

(EARLIER BEFORE THE CALL)

 

I can’t concentrate on what Donghae’s blabbering about. I was just merely looking at him and when he looks back, my eyes will wander off immediately and pretend that I am listening to him.

To tell you honestly, Heechul oppa is really good at Trigonometry and actually he is a Math Wizard and he is really willing to help me but I remembered this guy and thought that I could get a help from him, but it turned out in the end that I am regretting it and wished that I should have got help to my brother because instead of listening to his explanations, I end up staring at his face and worship it.

Even though Donghae’s talkativeness is uncontrollable he still can’t explain even a single theorem about a problem.

AISH! I don’t even know why I like this fish. Though he has a tough appearance and an arrogant attitude, he still has a soft part.

I loaughed so hard when Iseul told us that Hae cried when Minho ate all of the supper and left nothing and when Hae got a fever, he cried and told ‘Umma’ constantly and when he discovered that his temperature is 38.9, he cried even harder and told ‘Umma! I am dying!’

“You got it Myungdae? So first step is to memorize theorem 16-2 and to use the formula of getting the Z-score…  Hey Myung, are you listening?” He snapped me out.

I wasn’t sure what he told me but all I can recall is ‘you listening?’ AISH! I am daydreaming now! I should concentrate on this or else Kibum will chase me down on rankings.

“Oppa, I am listening…” I lied. Unlike Iseul, I am a good liar. As long as I stand up and believe that a lie is really a fact, I pull others to believe me.

“Are you sure? If is, can you restate the solution to this problem?” he told me and pointed a problem on the book.

Ugghh! OH MY GOSH! Hae is wise… of course he won’t believe me now that I really don’t know the problem.

“Oppa, my brain can’t take it anymore. Can we have a break? Puh-lease?” I puted and looked at him with my eagyo powers.

He smiled and it triggered my heart.

He pinched my nose and said “Okay”

After he let go of my nose I immediately looked at my compact mirror and to discover that my nose is REALLY red.

“Look what you did! If, Hee would discover what you did, he will make you a can of sardines!” I threatened.

Prior to the fact that Hee and I are not close siblings, maybe because I only lived 4 years here then migrated to Spain. Heechul is still a protective and loving brother.

When I went back here, he didn’t even waved a hello to me or even smiled to me but as time goes, Hee and I are beginning to know more of each other. He always go to my room every night, and ask me how was my day and if he leaves my room, he always kiss my forehead.

“Uh…I’m not scared to Heechul, he might be deadly to others, but not to me” he said with a crooked smile and a SUAVE AURA.

“So you mean you hate my brother” I asked kinda sad. T_T. Everyone who hates my brother, I hate them also.

“NO! NO! It’s not what you think….I mean, if Heechul will kill me, I am not scared.”

“Uhmm…I hate you” I said and threw him my evil stare.

“I don’t care” Hae said with a laugh.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

“Okay then, I will just go to Kyuhyun oppa for my Trigo project” I said and stood up, I begun to walk away but Hae hugged me from my back.

“I was only joking Myungdae….and how come you and Kyuhyun know each other?” he said.

My HAErt (heart) is racing at the moment. I pulled myself away from his hug to prevent my heart for a sudden cardiac arrest.

“Oppa, Kyuhyun and I lived in Spain together and our parents are business partners and we became so close because at the school, we are enrolled in Spain, we’re the only Koreans there.” I explained.

“If you haven’t pulled me earlier in the visitor’s room, I should have still hugged him and ask him a lot of questions that happened to him in Spain” I added and I put both of my arms on my waist.

“He is like your best friend?” he asked, I sense something in his eyes. As if they were sad and jealous.

“He is my best friend, oppa…He always take the place of Heechul whenever I nedd my brother” I said.

My phone vibrated and I quickly grabbed it from my pocket

            Mrs. Jiyang calling….

Kyuhyun’s mom is calling me???

“Wait here,” I said to Donghae and got out from the room.

Where should Kyuhyun be right now? And is he still even here?

I went to Iseul’s room to ask if they have seen Kyuhyun and know where he is now.

At the point where I knocked the door and opened it, 3 pairs of eyes greeted me, Minho, Sooyun, and Kyuhyun. Iseul was…..staring?....at Kyuhyun. But thank GOD Kyuhyun is here.

“Kyuhyun oppa, why is your mom calling me?” I said.

Then, Iseul looked at me in disbelief.

 “What?! What did she tell you?” Kyuhyun said and panic struck all over his face.

“Oppa, don’t overreact, she is still calling me” I said.

“Don’t answer it! Let us go to a silent place and lemme talk to my mom” Kyuhyun said and pulled me out from the room.

“Let me answer it,” Kyuhyun said as he pulled me downstairs. He was really pulling me in a harsh manner. What’s his problem?

“Okay…Okay….here’s my phone now, let go of me!” I said and pulled my arms but he didn’t let go. Instead, he grabbed my phone and answered it.

“Ola seniora! Soi Kyuhyun” he greeted and eyed me in a weird look.

“Yes, I am with Myungdae….I told her about it already….”he continued.

“What?! Tell me what?” I asked but he put his index finger on my lips to tell me to hush up.

“Mama, Myungdae and I started to date and we are actually on a date at the moment. Please call me later”

What?! Dating?! Why did he say…..Kyu and I…dating?

“Adios seniora!” he said and looked at me while handling me the phone. Just can’t control my anger, I slapped him in the face.

“What’s that for?" He hissed in disbeliefs.

“Why did you tell Aunt Jiyang that we are dating? What if, she tell it to my mom? Mom will kill me!” I said with my clenched teeth.

“Myungdae, do you know the reason why I came here?” he said, still caressing his cheeks.

I might have slapped him so hard but I wasn’t in control.

“Tell me the reason then,” I said.

“When I had my 19th birthday last year, Dad and Mom told me something that our partnership with you depends on it” he said while looking at me intently.

I tried to remember his birthday. Of course, I was there…And I remembered that he just left at the party venue without informing us.

“Myungdae…if that wouldn’t happen, my parents will kill me!!! They have told me this when we the party is on and that’s why I have to get out of the party earlier because I was shocked!” he told me and grabbed both of my arms. He stiffened his grip on my arms.

I pushed him away because it hurts.

“Oppa, please just tell me your point” I complained.

”Myungdae…our parents agreed that to strengthen their business, they decided to unite it all as one company, and being the sole son of dad and mom, I have to marry the daughter of the owners and founders of Kim Group of Companies” he said in English.

I was dumbfounded at the moment that I fell on my knees. Daughter? That means I right? Why? Why my mom didn’t tell me about this?

“Myung, I know it’s hard to believe…I also, had a breakdown…I will be 20 this year and you will be 18…so they might arrange the wedding next year since you are already legal at that time” he soothed me but it didn’t help…IT WILL NOT HELP.

I stood up and pushed him to the wall.

“I don’t believe you! And it will not happen! As if you are telling me that you like this!!!” I said in confrontation.

He gave me a serious look and wiped the tears that fell to my cheeks.

“Prinsesa, I don’t like this also…But I don’t have any choice…I am the only inheritor of our family business. But don’t worry, I will try to find an escape from this.” His smooth voice and velvet voice calmed me a down a little bit.

He hugged me and patted my back.

I feel defeated… my parents were always unfair… they always have to control my movements, give me curfews, and make me study different lessons, be a lady, be obedient on what they tell me…

What if Kyuhyun won’t have a solution to this?

What if I don’t have any choice since my parents are expecting a lot from me?

Would I really marry my bestfriend?

My brother whenever I need my real brother?

My Kyuhyun?

I cried even harder. I really hate me parents, they just decide on things without even considering my feelings.

“Myungdae, my little princess… please stop crying now and smile…”  Kyuhyun said.

I really miss my Kyu… he is always there for me… but now, I didn’t like to the news he brought up with him.

“Oppa, it’s not that I don’t want to marry you, it’s just that, I only see you as my brother… nothing else” I said but I was still sobbing. AISH! THIS IS NOT ME NOW! MYUNG CRY BABY!~

“Now… now… Myung, stop crying now my princess or else Kyuhyun oppa will cry too… it’s okay, I can understand you… I’ll talk to my parents soon and I’ll try to cancel this,” he said as he continued to pat my back as he looked at me.

His face tenderized his intention in making me stop in crying now. His smile dazzled me and left me to do nothing but to smile and stop crying.

“Oppa! Don’t you know that I missed you so much?!” I whined and hugged him tighter.

Too much for skinship but I don’t care….

“I miss you too my little princess” he whispered in my ear and kissed my forhead.

“What are you two doing?!” a voice said and when I looked at my back, I saw him with shocked face and eventually became an angry face. He was giving us doubtful eyes and his fists were clenched.

“D-donghae oppa…” I muttered and he gave me scornful look with eyes that were full of disbelief.

“Sorry for interrupting to what you are doing… but please, if you two are going to do it better not here in this dorm so now! Get out!” he shouted at us.

“Donghae, it’s not what you think, Myung and I were just..” Kyuhyun trailed off because Donghae cut him off immediately.

“What did I tell you, didn’t I say you two get out?!” he flared.

Stupid Fish! Lemme explain!I wanted to say but I don’t want to test Hae’s temper. I don’t want that there is a fuss between us.

I just grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm and I hid at his back.

“Guess, if you don’t want the real explanation content yourself then with your own imaginings!” Kyuhyun said and pulled me but I didn’t follow.

“Come on now Myungdae! It is worthless to explain a thing to a person which will not believe you,” he said to me and now I followed him.

Donghae! You are idiot! If only you would let me talk! Piece of Sh** YnY

 



 

(A/N) Hello my dearest readers! Lemme just mention Tricia who is a very loud reader! I like it <3 <3 <3 hope the other readers will follow her :)

So now, my LIFE updates, I had a nosebleed twice last weekend can you imagine that?? My head and my neck really hurts at this moment but I was glad there are no classes already… \m/ ^_^ \m/ YAWHOOW

And my friend Alyssa, (My dongsaeng, and my sister-in-law Lee Donghae is my brother ASA!) and I will take summer jobs… and we will be payed 7,000 pesos or 27 300 won. $.$ we need it for the next opening!

 

And I memorized the Hangeul characters already! Now I can read Korean! PAITING!!!!

And I made HIHI an addiction! My mom even told me ‘stop that, it’s irritating’ because I always say HIHI~!

And I found her twitter account!!!! @PJY1234, I tweeted her I love you’s and I am your number one fan PARK JIYEON!!!!! Am I too epal much? HAIXT! Desperate na kung desperate!!!! :P

And Heechul hates himself and everything now because of the F***ing scar on his face… TSSSHHH!!!! Cheer up Hyung! YOROSHI?

Gawd! Elaine wouldn’t tell me her new AFF account and that is unfair!! BTW, hey dongsaeng, just tell it to me the account that makes banner ahwkei? And I will be the one to contact him/her…

And Mariel, since you like typing much, you will type for the coming chapters eh? I don’t want Aly to type it since there are a lot of twist concerning to Myungdae! Hahaha :P

♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥

And the MIDYEAR BALL is near, who do you want Iseul to date with at that night?

 

~>HEECHUL ?

~>KISEOP?

~>KYUHYUN?

~~~~> your free choice… ^^

 

Hwaiting to all of us!!! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED ♥~! HIHI~!

(Updator's Note) HELLO Don't Stop The Rain SUBBERS, sorry for the long wait. :))