Jessica...

Don't stop the rain

 

MYUNGDAE's POV

 

I waited for Hae's answer and I heard my heart pump so loud.

"Uhm... I don't know actually." He said while scratching the back of his head then continued, "She's pretty but I'm still trying to know her. I'm not the type of a guy who crushes over a girl just because of her looks, It must also be her personality." He trailed off.

Nice answer. I still have a chance then..X)))

 

 

ISEUL'S POV

I have read the apology letter that Donghae gave me. I can't say anything aside from his cornyness! I grabbed the bear from my bag and kinda cudled it with my arm. I haven't had anything... like this yet and to add up, it came from a guy. 

but Donghae is just like a brother to me though..

"Hey! Who gave you that?" said a voice coming from behind me. It was Kiseop. "*blushes* It's actually, I mean I bought it from a store this morning," I lied while letting out a dried laugh to go with it.What?? I know I'm a BAD liar, I don't usually tell lies.  Well, I hope he bought it.  "So.. When you buy a stuffed toy now,     You get a free letter with it?" He told while getting closer to me as if like it's an interrogation. I was beginning to get nervous. I was fried in his stares! Think Iseul... Think!!

"Uh-.. That's.. That's actually from.... Taemin! He wants me to give it to Soo-Yun," I lied again. Urgh!  Why do I feel something in my stomach? Almost like butterflies in my stomach?

I know It was easy to just tell him, 'It's an apology letter from Donghae' but I was kinda embarrassed telling this to Kiseop which happens to be my crush.

"Tsk.Tsk." He grabbed the bear and stared at it. I don't have the slightest clue on what's running in his mind right now.

"Please don't tell Taemin or Soo-Yun that I read it." I added to strengthen my lie. He laughed and then smiled. His laugh is unique, velvety and like music to my ears.

"O yeah, could you please give me a favor?" he asked.

"Yes, what's that oppa?" 

"Could you tell Minho to come back at our basketball pratice sessions? Tell him that i won't kill him anymore." 

I laughed at his last sentence 'Tell him that i won't kill him anymore.' Is that how guys show their friends their sincerity?

"I'll tell 'em" I told him while walking off... smiling...

I walked alone to our house. SooYun has to attend a meeting, Myungdae's service car, I mean limo fetched her, Minho's in the court and I don't want to walk with those two. This is fine with me besides I'm used to it.

"Hey Iseul!" someone shouted and it was Kiseop oppa.

"Hey oppa!" I shouted back.

"Let me have your books," he said grabbing my books from my hands. He didn't even wait for what i was going to say. "You're walking alone again, I thought you're with Myungdae and Sooyun or Onew and Donghae."

"I must be the one asking that, I thought you have practice with your teammates."

"I didn't go so I could walk you home.."

oh.. Wait.. what did he say? I looked at him, he was looking at a far distance, not at me, while smiling. I blinked my eyes several times. I turned my head back to my way as blood rushed to my cheeks..(Omo!) I couldn't help myself to feel something different. Something that  I just felt now.

Our walk stayed silent. We're just 5 blocks away when he reached for my hands. "You know, life here is not easy."

I looked at him. Puzzled. My hands were locked on his. I tried to free my hand but decided against it.

"Why so?" I just asked

"You know, pressure...family problems, confusions." He answered

"Confusions?"

"Yes, confusions," he raised my hand that was in his and put it on his right chest. "There"

"How could I help..?" I questioned

He looked at me and when he saw my creeped-out face, he cleared his throat then let go of my hand. 

"You shoud forget what I told you," he said

'O-okay then...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the dorm knowing that Onew had started cleaning the whole place again, I carefully walked towards him, hoping that he could give me some advice about hanging out with Hee.

"Oppa! Can you please help me?"

"What is it Iseul?

I started to help him wipe the dishes then said,"It's He--... It's someone actually, I don't know if it's a date because he said the exact words 'Please come at Starbucks Coffee tonight, 6:30PM' and I couldn't make up my mind if I should go or not.."

"But you sound so thrilled Iseul, who's this someone?"

"Can I trust you? And FYI I'm not thrilled, okay?" I lied.

"Hey, I could keep a secret you know."

"Then don't tell this to anyone even to your bestfriend, Donghae algesseoyo (got it)?"

He stared blankly past me for no reason then..

"Yes! C'mon tell me who he is?" 0_0 wow He's more thrilled than I am.

"It's actually Heechul, he asked me but I don't know what to do."

He looked at me then smiled creepily. Oh! I shouldn't have told him.. Oh My,.

"That my dongsaeng is called a friendly date. Oh, and don't ditch him, maybe he just wants to be friends with ya. Give him a chance."

"Uhm.. I'll consider that," I said but actually in my mind,' Oh yes!! I'm not the only one who thinks the smae thing!' "Oppa, can you tell me  some things 'bout Heechul then?"

"Wait.." He wiped the last plate and gestured me to join him in the living room. As we sat there, he looked up as if there's something on the ceiling but he's actually remembering Hee's past.

"Heechul was one active student. Though I am a class ahead of him, he can surely beat up some guys on my batch. Academically speaking, Hee's always on top of his class, he always joins academic competitions and always win 1st place or Champion"

"Wow.. He's smart.." I said as I was staring at the wall behind Onew oppa blankly, trying to picture Heechul according to Onew's descriptions.

"Yes, he was so happy and alive untill he had a relationship with Jessica."

"Jessica was Hee's ex?!!"

"Yes, they were kinda sweet with each other, too sweet actually.." He continued. I can't imagine THEM together. That was a big blurr..

"What happened?"

"I'm not really sure but they say Jessica fooled on Hee. Rumors said that Jessica just used him because of his wealth and popularity. Some said Heechul tried to ignore those rumors and never break up with Jessica but something happened."

"What's that?"

'Hee saw Jessica dating someone. Uhm.. I think Hee saw them hugging..? Kissing..? or WooHooing..? I don't really know, nobody really wants to know. We were grossed out..XP"

 

Ahhh.. So that's why he told me that WE are the same and he was referring to Jessica.

"So since then, Hee acted very cold to everyone else." Onew said. I looked at the dark clouds outside whisch shows the possibility of a rainy night.. I pictured Hee out there.. 

'Hee...'

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 10 posted! ahaha!

 

Thanks Ares for making me as a Co-Author for yet an another Superb Fanfic..:)

and Thanks also for those words of advice yesterday, It really made me feel much better..:)

 

 

Alyssa dongsaeng.. I'm really, really sorry about how I acted yesterday. You were right, I shouldn't bring out my ka-bwisitanness to others especially if they're out in my own problem.. I hope you forgive me and forget about it..:) I love yah! Muah! .♥

 

Mariel and Poem unni.. Thanks for being there for me yesterday..:).♥

 

 

 

Well just enjoi reading it..:)

 

Star

Me

Laine.. .♥