Under the Rain

Don't stop the rain

The cold rain didn’t affect me at all, I stiffened as he protected me from the rain. I felt his warm body that made me feel secured; I was never treated like this by a boy before.

I prayed the rain will last forever and our house was still million miles further.

Please don’t stop rain!!! I’m begging you!!! Please, don’t stop the rain!!!

“Where is it?” he asked, I noticed his voice was shaking due to the cold rain. I felt guilty.

“Where’s what?” I asked.

“Your house you idiot!” he shouted.

I was dumbfounded.

“There” I said pointing at my aunt’s dorm while trying to hide the shock that I felt because of what he said to me. But I failed. 

“Uhm see” he said in a fragile and more of a whisper voice.

I tried to get away from his body but Hee didn’t let me.

“Oh come on! There's my dorm now! Let go already!” I said and by that he let go of me.

“You live in a dorm?” he asked

“Well, that’s something you don’t know about me” I answered while opening our gate.

“Hey Iseul!” he said then he grabbed my hand trying to stop me from entering my dorm. I felt a tingly shock but it felt.. uhm.. good?  

“It’s about what I told you earlier” he said in a low voice.

Under the cold rain, an angel is apologizing to me, the kind of person who is not that important to everyone’s eye.

I felt the urge to console him and tell him that he didn’t really hurt my feelings and so I did.

“Forget it, I’m used being called as a stupid, jerk, or anything else. It’s okay with m--… "

“NO!!” he cut off.

“It was wrong of me to call you idiot! It was dumb of me!” he added while gazing at me, with his eyes, I thought I have entered his soul and I was indulged by his purity and innocence. I was touched by his words and I nearly went sobbing but I don’t what to soften myself especially in front of him.

“It’s okay Heechul, and thanks for the walk, you must go home it’s raining hard,” I pulled my arm and went inside without even looking at him because if I do, I’ll regret that I have left him under the beautiful rain.

Now, I know two things. First, I don’t hate the rain, in fact I had learned to love it and second Heechul has a soft side that makes my heart soften up weirdly.

When I entered the living room, I saw Minho eating ramyun. I nearly threw my shoes at him but I realized that if he showed up earlier this would never happen.

“You look like a geek wet dog,” he said but he was still looking at the T.V.

“Thank you very much!” I said sarcastically

 “You’re welcome” he replied. The F to tell me that but I just entered my room. I literally covered my mouth with a pillow and I shouted as loud as I can. When my throat can’t bear it. I jumped at my bed, not minding my wet clothes.

________________________

 

#HEECHUL’s point of view

 

I don’t know what happened but all I know is that I was just trying to keep Iseul way from that monster, so she could not again do what she did to me.

Crush and fool me at the same time.

But what happened in the rain was not in my agenda. I haven’t took full control of myself again.

What was I thinking?!?!?!

What if she will take it seriously??

Now, I’m cold and wet from the rain but I feel numb.

What I am thinking??

Is it when Iseul looked at me straight in the eye and I saw what’s really her inside, a fighter, a girl, a believer.

Suddenly, a bright light distracted me, with no doubt, I have knew that this was our limo (going to school and going home, but I don’t want to ride it because I don’t want to be an eye-catcher) the driver, Mr. Lee, went out and opened the door for me.

“Sir, please let me take you home, your father insisted on this.” he said.

WOW he’s too late now, but still I appreciated my father’s effort to fetch me up. I didn't hesitate to argue with him now. Im down dead cold, I entered the limo quickly and after that Mr. Lee started the engine.

“By the way sir, your sister, Ms. Myungdae arrived this morning.” He added.

OH NO!!! Myung Dae is here?!?! My evil sister Myungdae is here?!?! ACHOOOO!!! >.<

___________________ to be continued________________________

Yeah, this is kinda short. But I just want this chapter talking about the start of Iseul and heechul more than friend relationship. And yeah, we discovered that Heechul is rich and he has a little sister. Why does Heechul don’t want Iseul to fight Jessica? Is it only because he doesn’t want Iseul to hurt her or maybe it is connected to Hee and Jessica’s past life?

 

SUBSCRIBE <333