Taemin

Don't stop the rain

 

TAEMIN’s POV

1 day to go for the MDB.

 

As I was sitting on the staircase, I was actually thinking on the things that happened for the last few days.

Sooyun is kinda not giving me too much attention these days because of her schedules but I understand her. I mean, the midyear ball is really a big thing to her and I must support her since she let out her 100% effort to this. She didn’t even want me to watch her do her job because she looks guilty if she can’t even pause for a chat with me. I sighed, but I was actually angry to myself more because I am not her boyfriend.

“Hey dude, why are you here?” Key asked as he was about to go upstairs. I looked at him and I just smiled.

“Nothing man… I’m just…. I’m just trying to unwind,” I said as I was not ready for chitchats.

“Seriously… here dude?” he asked.

I raised one eyebrow. “Errr… well, yeah! I was unwinding here!” I muttered as I let out a dry laugh. He also did laughed.

“Okay, I am going to be late now, just call me or text me if you have a problem dude,” he said. I stood up and gave him a manly punch on his shoulders.

“Thanks dude,” I mumbled as he started to step up on the stairs.

I sighed. Am I that obvious right now? Geeez…. I wonder how I looked on the mirror right now.

Well, I started to walk away from here and thought to myself that I would be only a very supporting lover, who always give but often receives.

I stopped at my favorite spot at the campus, the spot where I have given Sooyun a long stemmed rose. I sat on a bench near the gate and eventually a man with a messy hair came to me.

“Anyeong, do you know where to find Sooyun?” he said and chills rushed to my spine.

Sooyun?

“The SSG president?” I asked better to make sure if it’s another Sooyun. He looked at me uncomfortably.

“Y-yeah, I am looking for the president… hey can you tell me where she is right now?” he said and flinched his eyes away from mine.

I stood up and gave him cold stares. I wonder what he wants to Sooyun…

“Why? Why are you looking for her?” I asked, making my voice huskier than before. I saw him roll his eye and I raised one eyebrow.

“Okay…. ‘some’ friend of mine invited me to come over for the ball and I liked to but she said I have to ask permission to the president since I am not a highschool student,” he said with the tone of limpidness.

Since Sooyun said she didin’t want me to come over at the auditorium sine she said she will not tend to me because of her works might as well use messy hair to see her.

“Follow me” I instructed him as I started to walk. I saw him following me and I felt awkward to the silence we are bound with.

When we reached there, Sooyun’s commanding voice was overflowing. She was giving orders to everyone.

“Sooyun!” messy hair shouted and I was dumbfounded.

Sooyun glanced to us and looked as if she had seen a ghost.

“Kyuhyun-oppa?” she uttered as she walked closer to us.

Wait… do they know each other?