Kyuhyun

Don't stop the rain

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

 

I have to find a valid reason why I came here… if I tell Sooyun that Iseul invited me, she would ask it surely to her and presto! She would know that I was lying. Urgghh… I just wanted to see her you know.

Better choose Myungdae and will just call here later that I used her name as an excuse then. I saw her looking at the one who guided me here then stared at me.

I smiled. “Myungdae invited me to your ball and she wished to ask permission from you,” I said and she also smiled.

“You can just come here oppa. Everyone is invited” she said and scratched the back of my head.

Now, it is silent between the two of us, I mean the three of us…. Hmmm…. What to say now?

“Oppa, is this period your vacant?” she asked and eyed at me as she was waiting for my answer.

“I don’t have classes till 5 in the afternoon” I uttered as she quickly looked at me in relief.

“Perfect! We need some volunteers here and I hope you could help us, if you don’t mind”

“Oh… see… it’s fine with me though Sooyun” I smiled at her once again.

“Thanks… Taemin-oppa, could you help us too?” she said and looked at the guy who brought me here.

So, Sooyun knows this guy eh? I wonder what their relation to each other…is.

The guy just placed a smile ih his mouth but it was obvious that there is something else in his eye.

“S-sure Sooyun,” he said.

 

__________________________________

 

SOOYUN’s POV

“Oppa, placed that banner on that corner,” I instructed Kyuhyun as I handed him the banner.

“Oh- okay! Well it’s off for me to go then,” he said as he climbed on the ladder. I can see that he was shaking when he reached nearlt to the tip of the ladder. Better encourage him right?

“Hey bedhead! You can do it!!!! And please take care of yourself! Hospital bills are costly these days you know!” I yelled and he looked down at me and whined.

I laughed so loud that some even looked at me. I bowed in embarrassment.

“Sooyun! It is so high up here! Catch me if I fall eh?!” he yelled

I sighed to stop the coming laughter that was forming on my belly and just seated at the first step of the ladder to support it. I saw Taemin walk to me.

“So, who is he?” he asked.

“Oh… Myungdae’s friend, Iseul’s crush…” I said in allabato and smiled to myself.

“And who is he to you?” he sadi as if this was an interrogation.

I raised my eyebrow. I am sure he wants to as a deeper question.

“New friend but still a stranger,” I said.

“Stranger?” he asked. This time he sat on the floor beside me.

“Well, we didn’t have any formal meetings… we never talked until right now, he just sprouted here in a sudden,” I said.

“Wow, creepy…” he mumbled. I grimaced.

“Yeah right,” I mumbled as well.

“Are you free tonight? Well, I haven’t got anything to wear for tomorrow and maybe you could accompany me” he said.

“Well, I haven’t bought anything to wear also and I think we should buy tonight then,” I said

“Oh… that’s nice then… Do Iseul and Myungdae got something to wear already?” he asked. Oh yeah, Seulay and Myung…. How are they? I haven’t seen them in the last 2 days because of this ball…

“Hmmm... Iseul told me that she has already a dress in her closet and Myungdae said her mom even ordered a dress from US for this thing,” I said and smiled at the thought of it.

Just then, he grabbed my hand and covered it with his. I smiled even more but I was not trying to look obvious at the happiness, shock and awkwardness that I felt.

I heard someone cleared his throat and I immediately drew my hand back.  I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Kyuhyun trying to get down from the stairs. I stood up so he can go down. Did he saw it? I wonder what he is thinking about if he ever saw it.

I flinched my wavy hair to my back and acted as if nothing happened. This time, Taemin stood up as well.

Kyuhyun looked at me in incredibly weird face then at Taemin. I am not sure but I think there is something in his eyes.

“Sorry for interrupting you two guys but Sooyun, you should first tell me what to do here and you can continue what the two of you are doing earlier,” he said in a hard voice.

He did see us earlier… AISH!

 

_______________________________________

Hello! Hello! This is now again my longest story updates, not only three chapters update but also 2 each to ‘The dark Melancholy of Choi Minho’ and ‘it’s when Destiny interferes with Love’  and that’s a total of 7 chapter updates!!! WHEW! Guys guys… check out my other fanfic eh? And the trailer is near!

What can you say that I was invited to be a reviewer? HMMM…. I dunno but I think that is a tough job because I need to criticize and review a storyline…help me if i should accept it or what! HAIST!