Cold Opportunity

Don't stop the rain

It was lunch at our cafeteria..

Seohae was whispering something to Jessica and their group was looking at me then they laughed.

.

What is she telling now?! Maybe it is what happened this morning. I am now so conscious about myself  I nearly tripped my orange juice.

What’s wrong with me?!

Oh yeah I’m just being gossiped about by popular girls who rarely talks about people just like me. O_o

Then suddenly Eli sat at MY table (nobody sits with me, so I own this table)

I looked at Jessica’s table. and their reactions... I’m right, she is kinda insecured.

Eli rarely sits with girls even though he is a certified playboy.

“Yow!” he said, LAME!

That’s not the way on how to start conversations with girls.

I ignored him and with this he started to get a little uncomfortable.

“Ey! It’s about this morning.. uhm. I’m sorry," he insisted while looking at the ground. 

I looked at him. MISTAKE. When I met his stare, I thought he was only joking but I saw sincerity.

“Uhm, y-yeah, it’s o-okay”

Wow!  My anger towards him vanished that quickly.

“So we’re cool now?” he asked me, he didn’t break our stare. His eyes were stil  unto me. He looks very matured to his age but he stil has this masculinity charm, which I adore in some way.

“Sure, if you call apologizing cool” I said. He smiled and his smile slashed through my cheeks making it blush red. Then he left, wait don’t go!!! Wait I have to behave myself… T_T

________________________________________

#ELI’s POV

I’m so guilty for what I have done to Iseul. You know, I was planning to apologize to her in our room but I thought about my reputation first. Everybody would laugh at me if I say sorry to her.

But I don’t know if it’s only me but I think Iseul is cute. If only she'd get rid of her glasses, change her fashion sense and act more girly.

She'salways move like she is soOo fragile that she would break in any minute.

“You said sorry to Iseul already?” Ki Bum asked, with a book in his hands. NERD but he is my brother now and I have to play fair.

“I said sorry to her already, you happy?” I answered him

“Now tell me, she’s cute right?" I was shocked to what he told me.

I’m right, Iseul has looks.

_____________________________________

#iseul’s POV

My next class is at Speech Laboratory,

I’m with Heechul, Donghae and Onew at that class so I’ll try to avoid them.

When I entered at the room, the vacant seat was only between Kiseop and Alexander.

I remembered what Kiseop had done for me this morning, and I feel like not wanting him to see me since I would feel embarrassed.

But I heard Alexander was from U.S.A. so why is he still taking English lessons? Oh yeah, I forgot, it is required.

The teacher started talking about Gerunds, “Put your head phones on class and listen to these examples.” she said.

I did not touch mine. I was just staring at my blank notebook.

“Why aren't you putting your head phones on Iseul?” Alexander surprised me. Is he really talking to me now?

I mean, ALEXANDER talking to me?! I can die now.

Haisstt… staring at him is enough for me.

He literally snapped his fingers infront of my face.

“Ah! I know it already,” I said quickly. He laughed and it was so angelic! *melts*

“Im happy I have a companion” he said.

“Iseul! Could you please repeat what you have heard?!” the teacher asked.

Wut?!?!?! She saw me without headphones on and she's still asking me that?!

Everybody waited for my answer, Ottokhe?!

Then Kiseop cleared his throat and when I looked at him his eyes were pointing at his desk. I smiled, it was the sentence ma’am wants me to tell to her.

I owe Kiseop a lot now, and I’m very thankful he is one of my classmates.. *tearyeyed*

Minho. Minho. Minho. Come already!! Aish! What’s taking him so long?! 

I looked up at the sky, it is starting to get dark so I decided to go inside the campus and when I entered, Jessica was there.

“Hey! Look who’s here, the flirty nerd!” she said eyeing me from head to foot.

But WAIT what did she say?!

“Excuse me?! What did you say?!” I said

“You heard me!” she shouted back.

Now she has this fighting mode face now.

“ISEUL!!!” both of us looked who called my name and it was Heechul…

Wait, HEECHUL?!?!?! O_O

I was expecting more of Kiseop, my hero but not an arrogant hee.

Jessica and Hee gave long glances, Hee with angry eyes and Jessica with apologetic eyes. Is she really that shocked that Hee came?

“Didn’t I tell you to wait for me OUTSIDE?!?!” he said.. ah wait…

what did he say?! I don’t remember him telling me to wait outside… eh??!

Both I and Jessica gave each other mystified look but hers has also irritated look. He dragged me all the way out leaving Jessica jawdropped.

"Didn’t anyone tell you about Jessica?!” he asked angrily.

I don’t know but I think she is popular, wicked girl, .

“I dunno,” I said honestly. 

“She can fry your hair only with her hands or chop your eyeballs with her sharp tongue!” he said as if he is close with her, or he is really close with her.

“Wait! The last time I checked you are angry at me, Sorry Oppa” I apologized

“Are you still staying here?” he asked trying to change our topic,

“I dunno, I’m actually waiting for my cousin Minho” I answered "why ask?” I added  

"I don’t know but I think it will rain”

Rain?!

Wait I hate rain.. Is he sure?! I looked at the sky and it was star-less… uh-oh bad sign

“I will try to wait for my cousin” I said kinda disappointed.

“tsk… tsk… tsk… (he said while shaking his head and looking at me )I should stay here then, until Minho appears” okay that did it!

I was starting to feel a weird something in my chest. I don’t know but his stares at me are teasing me and because of these I blush a lot and it was hard for me to hide my face from him.

At exactly 15 minutes time, the rain started to pour.

Damn Minho for leaving me out here.

We never had formal conversations with Hee. We just end up with yes and no questions.

Finally I decided, “I think Minho went home, we should get going” he stared at me for a very long moment and finally nodded *sigh* he gets cuter and cuter everytime.

“It’s raining” I said to him

“It’s obvious, Duh?!” he said, oh dear here he goes again, back to his sarcasm and I fell kinda embarrassed to what he told to me.

“Where’s your house?” he asked me, back to seriousness. 

“There!” I said pointing at the west street.

“Perfect, let me walk you to your house then” he said.

Am I dreaming?!?!?! Ey! WAKE UP ISEUL!! Nopes, I was wide awake and kickin and now thrilled to what he just said.

“Do you have an umbrella there?” he asked again

“Uhm.. n-no, i-I don’t have an u-umbrella” I said, I felt the chills of the rain already…

“gah!” he grunted and that sounds so cute. He took of his jacket leaving only his sleeveless shirt. This made his biceps show and mind me chingus, hee has muscular arms.

He let me wear the jacket, grabbed my arms and as we are walking under the cold rain, he was literally hugging me away from the cold droplets of rain…

____________________to be continued_______________________

wahahaha... i was kinda troubled writing it. i don't know if mariel would be offended to what i have said in the end part of this chapter.. hahahah...

 

keep on subscribing chingu!!!! <3333