Pink Rose

Don't stop the rain

 

#SOOYUN’s point of view

I woke up with still a much stressed body. I just had 4 hours of sleeping due to a lot of assignments, projects and even school plans and school projects. If it’s not mum, I shouldn’t have been the school president, but what can I do now?

I reached for my phone, 17 MISSED CALLS from TAEMIN!!! TAEMIN?!?!?! Woah!

I dialed his number, c’mon Taemin, pick it up please! “Sooyun!” Taemin said, he sounded like a child given a lollipop. “Hey sorry for earlier, I just had only 4 hours of sleep, can you believe that?!” I said, “Well, it’s still 1 hour before our class starts, you should doze the 30 minutes off,” he said with a caring voice and also a disappointed one. I know he’s disappointed because I have given him less attention these times. But let me clarify, Taemin is not my boyfriend or he is not courting me, he’s just someone more of a best friend and deeper than a brother. I don’t know actually. “gotta go now!” he said  “wait! Thanks for the letter! I really liked it” I choked. He laughed, and it sounds like a melody of a lullaby “you liked it?! Well, that’s my output in English literature, the topic was create a poem about something that inspires you, so I created a poem about you,” he said and my ears were burning with those words, I imagined him saying that personal and I know he looks like a guardian angel of mine. “Thank you again oppa! I guess this is your millionth letter to me though I’m curious why have you given this to me through Iseul,” I said “I dunno either; I think I was just stunned by her transformation. Have you told her already the president thing?” he asked. The president thing was to give my position to Iseul, cause she has a high grades, she’s smart though she acts weird. “Yeah, I sat with her yesterday and I told to her,” I told him “but she looks beautiful, isn’t she?” he said and I felt sting to the word she and beautiful, maybe I was just used to him telling me I’m beautiful.

________________________________
*FLASHBACK*

“Are you really running for SSG president?” Kazohiku asked with his glasses fixed on me. “ I don’t know! But my mom insists!” I said “haha, if you run as a president, your life as a highschool student will change,” he said. Kazohiku is the current SSG president so I must take his advices seriously, “yes, oppa” I said “you know you are lucky, you’re still sophomore yet everyone wants you to take my position” he said. He will graduate this year and they say he has a place for rankings if he would have just concentrated his academics but you know, having a task where everyone is at stake is really a tough job. “ wah! That’s nothing Oppa!” “then, who will you pick as your vice?” he said “Heechul, Kiseop and Donghae are great pull on your batch, because popular boys can be a great help in getting supports from the students,” he added. I have actually considered them but they all declined my offer. “Is that why you have picked Miyumi unnie as your vice?” I asked “yes! Because she’s hot, beautiful, and industrious!” he said “you know, every president should set out their strategies well” he added and both of us that Miyumi was at the table already and she heard what Kazohiku said and bec. Of this she slapped her neck. But Miyumi knew that that was Kazohiku’s plan on her since before the election.

________________________________

 

*PRESENT* (SOOYUN ON THE PHONE WITH TAEMIN)

“haha, I know! She looks very promising these last few days,” I said. Yes, Iseul continued to dress up like a doll and she really looks beautiful at it, Jessica even offered her to join her club but because of the accident between Sica and Seul, Seul didn’t accept. She even shocked the whole campus when rumors started to spread about her, it was about  letting Donghae and Onew to her dorm for free. “Hey! You should sleep now! I know your beaten up, TAKE CARE SOOYUN!” he said “thanks! You too oppa!” I said, “Sarangh….” When I heard this, I cut the line immediately. Please Taemin, don’t say you love me because if I say I love you too and cannot show this because of my hectic schedule, I’ll kill myself. But I remembered when he first said that he has feelings for me; it was under the September rain…

_______________________________

 

*flashback*

I have won the election, I am now the president but I am very nervous for the tasks ahead of me. “Congratulations! You must be very happy now!” kazohiku greeted me. I am happy now but I am happier to what Taemin had said to me this morning. He asked if it’s okay to me if I could meet him up at the waiting shed after school hours because he has something important matter to tell me. I felt my world was turning into a big twist of excited air. I was like floating when I walked in to the corridor, it was like the greetings of the teachers and my fellow classmates were just gush of wind at my ears. Honestly, since my first day at this school, I think I was stuck by cupid’s arrow when I saw Taemin. I’m not exaggerating things but he was always on my mind until right now. One time, when I bumped my foot so badly that I can’t even stand up, he immediately went in front of me and asked me what was wrong, I just wrinkled my face, which shows pain, and he grabbed my foot and massaged it.

            Of course, I went there 15 minutes earlier because I was so excited, wahaha ^^. I felt my heart, it was beating violently that it seems like it was attacking all other internal organs out there. I even have to check my breathing every 5 seconds to make sure I was taking in enough oxygen. But 30 minutes had passed; he was still nowhere to be found. Did Taemin break his own words on me?! NO WAY! He shouldn’t be. 15 minutes again had passed and the rain started to fall, H A I S T…. I should go now but my will said I should still wait for him. OKAY! I will still wait for him for 5 minutes and if he really don’t show up in instance I’ll boil him up tomorrow with a cooking oil. I grew impatient and I felt disappointment, I stood up from my seat and I walked into the rain. I felt betrayal and hatred to Taemin, I was really hoping he would show up, but I was thinking of other things like, maybe he has errands to fulfill or he got sick or even maybe he forgotten about it. (T_T).

            When I was at the gate, I noticed a vivid figure of a man approaching to my direction. It took me 3 seconds to finally recognize him; it was Taemin, dripped wet due to the rain. I felt a flame of happiness inside of me when I saw him. He was shaking… and it was obvious that he was soaked in the rain for too long. “hey, s-sorry if I-I had made you w-wait for m-me,” he said and I quickly felt pity to his state now, “c’mon, let’s go inside, your shaking,” I said to him, pulling his hand but he didn’t follow my order, “n-no! I m-must give y-you this!” he said handing me a long-stemmed pink rose. “I s-searched for that in the entire s-seoul and luckily I have f-found one, and it w-was the only p-pink rose l-left,” he told me, I felt the rose weighs a million ton when he handed it down in my hand, I couldn’t say anything. We are under the cold rain yet it was not the reason why I am shaking. “S-sooyun, I-I hope I am not l-late to tell you t-this, but sooyun, when I have met you, I f-felt a different spark in you that I c-cant feel in any other g-girls, it took me m-months to finally knew that i-I love y-you!” he added. Was he serious?! I cried, I really cried. Deeply touched by what he had said. Yes I was dreaming of him telling me ‘i love you’ but at whatever time or century he would tell me that, I would not consider that as a late confession. I cried due to happiness, I cried because I was surprised and I cried because finally I discovered that it was not a one way love, it was the both of us who loved each other. He hugged me and that served as a confirmation to what he said, “shhhh… Sooyun stop crying, please? Did I hurt you?” he asked “no, it’s just that…” I scurried off my words “it’s just what? Please tell it to me,” he plead “it’s just that… it’s just that I love you too Taemin!” then I shut my eyes tight and hid my face in his chest but he reached my face with his hands, I opened my eyes to realize he was looking at me straight in my eyes, his hands caressed my faced and when I felt his lips on mine, I again closed my eyes.

_________to be continued_________

It’s all about Sooyun here. I hope you like their love story, because Sooyun would be test if she would pick her heart or her responsibility.

 

I had trouble writing the kissing scene cause I don’t know how it would feel or how to do it because I am not an expert. But I hope I wrote it well. :)))

 

Subscribe, ^_^ <333