DRUNK

Don't stop the rain

"Iseul...." he said as he came closer to me in awkwardly movements. I think he is drunk.

I stood up from my seat and met him halfway. I think he is goig to fall on the ground so I kinda grabbed his body.

"Oppa, are you drinking?" I asked as he lifted his weight on me. waaa! Kiseop is heavy and I hace to endure it till I guided him to sit on a chair. 

"No, this is my first time actually" he said and he was starting to take off his jacket, I noticed that he was only wearing sleeveless shirth underneath it. I have to stop him doing that or else he will garner attentions from others to his body.

I grabbed his hands and he looked at me slowly. I felt the rush of blood to my cheeks! Aish! stupid me! stop blushing!

Kiseop stood up and grabbed my jawlines with his two hands, like what a guy do to kiss a girl... like that. his face went closer to me.

"Iseul... can I bite you?"

?????? the idiot is really drunk! Aish!  oh well... I can't stop blushing now! but I think it's better than Heechul kissing me.. haha.. oh yeah... I wonder where's Hee's gone to. I sat on the chair facing Kiseop and I felt we were having a conference, stupid to drunk conference.

"Guess you don't like it! Aish! What am I even thinking?" he said and begun pointing at the stars... Weird Kiseop! Do drunkards act like this?

I just patted his face hradly and he winced. "that's what you get oppa when you drink a lot" I continued patting his face that was getting harder. I heard him smirk but I ignored it.

"Koto o teishi suru! (stop that!) Imma gonna bite your hand" he threatened me in japanese but he could just have slashed my hand away so why does he still threatens me?

"Mōshiwake arimasenga, watashi wa shimasen (sorry but I won't) but if you have anything that is troubling you right now you could jut tell me " I answered also in Japanese. His forehead is hot, I wonder if he has a fever...

"Daijōbu (alright) but promise me you will help me eh?"

"uhm... s-s-sure.... but that depends on how deep is it"

"okay there's this certain girl...."

 

##############KISEOP'S P.O.V.#################

I can't believe I'll see Iseul here. wait.... why is she even here?  Come on Kiseop! Iseul is not going to drink dummy!!!!

"Oppa, continue!" she said impatiently.... her cheeks were red, AISH! they look cute!!!! Blush... Blush... Blush... pretty cheeks.

She tapped my face again... and I stared at her..... pretty Iseul like a marshmallow I wanna bite!!!! Yummy!!! cheeks cheeks cheeks

"can you stop blushing?!" I shouted jokingly. she look terrified at my sudden jerk... keyopta dongsaeng Iseul!!!!

"W-what?" she said in wide eyes.

"Please or else I will kill Minho!" 

"I can't stop myself from blushing you idiot!" 

"guess.... don't blame me if I will do this eh?"

I came closer to her and kissed her cheeks... I stayed like that for a long time... her cheeks were soft and hot.... her reactions are blank... so I decided to back away.

"how much did you drink?" she just asked and it creeped me.

"7 bottles of beer... oh wait... 8 9... I lost count"

"Let us just walk home okay?!" she shouted at me and she begun walking away from me. AISH I made Iseul angry... I stood up from my seat to cope up with her.

"Sorry Iseul.." I said in a low voice but she ignored me...

"Hey Iseul... I am sorry" I repeated and this time she faced me

"Sorry your face! now, can you walk straight? I don't want them seeing me walking with a drunk"

"AISH! I'll even carry you if you want! but wait my problem!"

"Just tell that while we are walking!"

 

#########HECHUL'SPOV##########

Now she just ran away because of a tease?! what an idiot gir!

"Iseul!" I shouted  as I am chasing her down the streets. AISH! This girl! I'll kill her for making me run! I don't want to get tired eh!

"Mariel!" I shouted again but still she's not looking back.

Finall she stopped in a bar. She was panthing and I was about to grab her and strangle her but Kiseop suddenly gets in and went to Iseul.

I hid in the bushes and observed them like a spy.

Suddenly, I felt like an idiot here, undercoveringa private conversation... but I still want to knowwhat they are talking about.

"Guess don't blame me if I'll do this..." Kiseop said then he kissed Iseul's chheks. I wanna punch him even though it's just in cheeks!

I was even expecting that Iseul would slap him because he is drunk but she didn't.. guess she liked it. Oh well... Aish! you are an idiot Iseul!

"Haha.." someone said. I looked back and saw Myungdae. I was nearly thrown off from the plant box that I crept myself in.

"MYUNGDAE?!"

"I...S...E...U...L... honey~" she teased as she came closer to my face.

"You were there all the time?! Didn't I say that you will go home?! Mom and I will kill you for sure!" I falred. I don't care if I am shouting all over here.

"But oppa, would you really think I'll let pass this? I want to know who you are dating because it's been a while since you are doing these kind of stuffs" she whined.

"But you disobeyed me!" Evil to Evil we exchanged killer stares.

"Don't assume too much that I really stalked you! I saw actually Iseul earlier on the streets and I decided to follow them... err... I mean.. her."

"GAH! Let us just go home okay?! It is uselees arguing to an evil like you!" I shouted and she flinched back.

"WHATEVER!" she shouted

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Okay! done! HEY ALYSSA MAGAOAY! If i have done bad to you I am verry sorry, jeongmal Mianheyo dearest dongsaeng!

IMariel, you will be doing the typing eh?! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

Elaine, PASS STORY TO CO-AUTHOR!

HAIXT!!!!! Summer is nearly here and I am excited... Philippine is getting hotter! I hate it AISH!!!!

SUBSCRIBE CHINGU!!! and comments are loved