Pink Paper Bag

Don't stop the rain

Mornings are great with a cup of hot chocolate, it makes my tummy warm and happy ^_^ then, Minho entered my room without even knocking so I threw my pillow at him.

“Ouch! What’s that for?!” he complained while picking up my pillow.

“You shouldn't just enter anyone’s room without knocking, it’s rude especially if it’s a girl’s room,” I lectured him.

Minho is a typical boy next door, he becomes sweet without him ever knowing it. And he’s my beloved cousin though he has this unbelievable charisma *sigh* . Since I am an only child, I treated him as my own brother

“Why? Are you embarrassed or ashamed to me? C’mon Iseul noona!! You are like my sister already!” he said to me while displaying his aegyo which shows disappointment.

Then suddenly, he hugged me from my bed. Can’t breathe!!!! I really pushed him but I failed

“Okay! I’ll go shower now so we can go to school early,” I said trying to excuse myself from the hugging part.

“No! I still want to sleep and actually I'm thinking of not going to school today!” he told me, tightening his hug.

“MINHO!!!” I cried. His arms are covering my chest now and his legs locked my hips so there’s NO WAY I could get out from his grasp.

“Minho!! If you won't let go of  me I’ll scream !!!” I threatened him even though I know it’s a lame threat.

“Then GO!! Scream!! I’ll even help you with that” Minho said.

Okay!!! I give up already!!! I didn't move until his phone rang. He picked it up which made me free!! Yay!!! Feminine air and scent again!! LOL~

I jumped off my bed quickly and I was about to enter my bathroom when I heard who he was talking to..

“Yow! Kiseop!” Minho said.

Kiseop?! He’s talking to Kiseop?!?!

“You are outside?!?! What are you doing here?!?!” Minho stand up and got out of my room.

What?! Kiseop is here?! I have to see him but it’s already 6:30 and I will be late at my 7:00 class. I have to go bathe now!! Aish!!!!

When I got out, I noticed this pink paper bag on top of my bed.

That’s strange.. Maybe it was from Minho.

When I opened it I saw a pair of doll shoes, fitted pants and a pink blouse.

I got out from my room, “Minho did you gave these?!” I shouted, more like of thrilled than to mystified.

“Nopes!!!” he shouted back and he sounds like he was in the bathroom.

“who then?!” I shouted louder to make sure he heard it, I have heard whistles and splash of water before he answered “I dunno!”.

Weird, if he don’t want to tell me who it is then fine. I had second thoughts on wearing it but I think I would look outrageous.

Minho jawdropped when he saw me.

“Who are you?!” he asked,

“Shut up!!! Let’s go now or else we'll be late!” I shouted.

We arrived 5 minutes before the bell rang.

Everybody stared me while I was walking the hall. I want to be invisible now or SUPERMAN please save me!!! Fly me away from here PLEASE?!?!

“Another new student?!” someone asked.

Do they think I am a new student, but wait, why another?

I saw Kiseop looking at me with that sticky and yummy stare. I began to be conscious to what I have worn,

MISTAKE!! T_T I should have never wore it!!! But as I looked back at him, he was now not at less than two feet away from me.

“Iseul?!?!”

“What did you expect?!?!” I said

“Haha! Woah!! You look beautiful Iseul! No joke!!! But you look better if you tie your hair and get rid off this,” my ears went ELF and he was referring to my reading glasses and now he got it out from my eyes.

“But wait oppa! I can’t read!” I said

“Oh! No problem! Use this,” showing me contact lenses

“Uhm, when did you have this kind of contacts oppa?” I asked.

“Uhm… ah… i-I ah, use this sometimes when I get a a h-headache” he said “and actually, you can have these, I haven’t use this “ he grabbed at my hands and handed me down the lenses.

“But I don’t know how to put it oppa!” I complained wearing my aegyo similar to Minho’s aegyo earlier.

“Let me help her!!!”

It was Heechul….

Heechul?!

“No! I gave it to her so I should be the one to help her.” Kiseop insisted.

This is bad.

The guys gave long glances at each other, testing their domain over each other.

“Okay guys! Give it a rest! Kiseop sorry but I don’t know if it is safe for me so I won’t use it” I said trying to break their glances

“Yeah, you are right! You even look more of you but I don’t even know why you look different today” Heechul said.

That was a big slap to my face and I felt embarrassed, I mean, this is useless. What was I thinking??

“Iseul looks good with her clothes!” Kiseop shouted.

And at the right timing the bell rang!

I felt relief but the two never gave a rest

“Come on now kiseop! Let’s go now or else we will be late!! And Heechul, go to your class now! Let us just meet er… later? Maybe?” I was literally pulling Kiseop away to our room by pulling his arms and Heechul looked at that. I involuntarily let go off Kiseop’s arm.

“You are all the SAME!!!” he smirked. Ah? What did he say? We are all the same? I was kinda pissed off by that so I walked away with or without Kiseop now. 

I had my 9th step when I heard Heechul achhoed. Uh-oh! He might got cold because of what happened yesterday.

I looked back at him but he is also walking away from the hall.

Never mind!! But I feel guilty t.t I never noticed Kiseop went behind me and grabbed my shoulder.

“I’m sorry for what happened earlier” he said with his low and sincere voice.

Is it me or am I just accepting too much apologies now because of my own stupidity?

"It’s okay now, I mean… there’s no harm done, we should enter to our room now!” I told him.

At the time I entered the room, everybody stared at me, with Kiseop right behind they got all more wider eyes and some even dropped ballpens at their desk.

I’m not used to these stares. I hated attention though I get it a lot through embarrassments. And I noticed a girl in front of the class, she has this very appeasing aura but in her eyes I know she has a wicked attitude.

Mr. Minoru stand up, grabbed both of our t-shirts and dragged us to the very back, pulled two chairs from the last row and placed them at our place.

“Sit here until school hour ends!” he said and got back to his desk.

SCARY!! *nearlyfaints*

“As I was saying! I’m Kim Myungdae, I came from Madrid, Spain and F.Y.I. I am Heechul’s little sister.” Myungdae said with her velvet voice, a big smile and very girly actions.

WOAH! Hee has a little sister?!?!

________________to be continued________________

Well, I made Minho some special part to Iseul here though. So Iseul tried new clothes today eh? But who gave her the pink paper bag? (guys ACT as if you don’t know it Pa ah!) and Myungdae transferred to Seoul Fishy University at exactly Iseul’s room. Would this be a great threat to Iseul and Heechul’s friendship???

 

Subscribe <333