Misunderstanding

Don't stop the rain

 

ISEUL’S P.O.V

(4 days past)

*midyear ball dance:3 days to go*

 

“What happened between you and Myungdae, Donghae-hyung?” I asked while the both of us strolled down to the streets.

“Iseul! You called me hyung again! Urggh!” Donghae grunted. Hae and I are only the ones who are together right now since Minho has to go to the school very early for his basketball practice and Onew will have to buy something at the department store.

I sighed and held my handbag tighter; I think I was not just used in going to school with only him, to top this off people were starting to stare at us like we are a couple from a 90’s romantic movie.

“Hyung~ You didn’t answer my question” I said and stared at him for few seconds.

I waited but he didn’t answer my question so I went infront of him and kicked his knees. But that was something I regretted after I saw him flinch back and glare at me.

“Ouch! What’s that for?!” He growled that the people around us looked at us. I bowed due to embarrassment as I felt my cheeks getting warmer at every moment.

“I’m sorry, I was only trying to fool around but I guess you are not in the mood,” I mumbled but I felt his hand on my shoulders so I looked at him.

“Well, as long as you apologized… and sorry as well for a jerk reaction…” he said and gave me a dashing smile and continued to walk. I just blinked and followed him.

“Hmmm… I think I just couldn’t take Myungdae’s grieving right now because she won’t stop calling me for the last 3 days and won’t let me sleep until I comfort her entirely” I said and he stopped from walking and grabbed my shoulders again.

“What?! Myungdae is troubling your sleep?! No wonder it made me hard earlier to wake you up! Geez…. Jumping on your bed is a tough job you know!”  He whimpered as he eyed at me in shock.

“Hyung~ It’s not like that… and even though Myung won’t let me sleep the entire night, it’s okay as long as I would help her” I mocked and started to walk again. I noticed that he was catching up with me.

“Tell me if she’ll annoy you and I will really scold her “ He declared and left me nothing to do but to stare at him in disbelief.

“Oppa! Stop that!  You are the one who is starting to annoy me right now you know! And what’s your problem with Myung? Maybe I could help!”

“I better to choose if we would not push that topic any further, if you don’t mind” he clenched his jaw and stared at me for one moment then looked away. I sighed and also he did.

“FINE! But let this be settled down soon, I don’t want to see Myung to get upset now” I furiously ordered to him. I walked faster to get away from him.

“Come on Iseul, don’t get mad about this… let us just hurry up to school now,” he uttered as he doubled his effort in chasing me up.

“K!” I shouted then the next few moments, there was a cold silence between us two.

I just hate guys who are not man enough to face a problem.

And especially, I hate to see Myungdae get hurt because of a stupid fish.

______________________________________

ISEUL’s POV

 

The three of us, Myungdae, Sooyun and I, are on our regular table at our cafeteria.My own table before became the table of my best chingus right now.

 And it just started when Myung cannot see a group where she belongs at her first day but decided to just sit with me since she doesn’t want to be the one who‘s chasing friends and  Sooyun went to our table because she just wants to welcome Myungdae and tell me that she wants me to be the next president.

Cluttered, isn’t it? Well, I am kinda starting to STILL get used to this.

But if ever Myungdae’s mom would call her to join her mom for lunch or Sooyun is busy for school projects, Chicken-oppa and Fishy-oppa are always there to join me so I won’t look a loner anymore. Sometimes, Kiseop, Minho, Taemin and even Jessica sit here with us but if Sica would sit with us I would pretend I was still cramming for an assignment or I still have something important to do in the library.

And there are times I became a main gossip, negatively or positively, for staying with these two. Instant celebrity? Naw! I’m just being shed by the limelight of Myungdae and Sooyun rather. If it’s a dance group you can call me the back-up dancer…

Well anyways…. I will be always a plain girl. PLAIN GIRL!

“Plain girl…” I accidentally whispered to myself and I immediately closed my eyes hoping they didn’t hear me.

“What?” Sooyun said. URGH! I did say that aloud, AISH! I slowly looked at them and I realized I haven’t swallowed any food yet.

“Nothing unnie…”I answered back as I was staring hard at her, is it me or the midyear ball is really giving her eyebags?

“Okay then… Does that Kyuhyun guy moved to your dormitory already?” she asked and it took me some seconds to analyze her question.

AISH Kyuhyun! What’s with you actually?

_______________________________

MYUNGDAE’s POV

 

Lunch break had been rolling in maybe 15 minutes already but the three of us haven’t talked that much.

It’s because Sooyun is reviewing her lists for the events in the midyear ball and Iseul, well… she is actually, staring at her food. Maybe she is thinking again of a weird thought and will just whisper another random word from afterwards. Creepy Iseul, but I love herrrr Yah Knaw!

And I am here, still thinking very deeply on what I will do to stop this fixed marriage nonsense thing.  Additional problem is, Tita Jiyang will be here so soon.

To top this off, Donghae was still not talking to me!!! It’s Thursday already yet he haven’t dared to even look at me!!!

“Plain girl…” Iseul just suddenly mumbled and I looked at her immediately. Oh yeah, I was right all along, Seulay is thinking another DEEP thought. I was about to ask her but Yunnie chased my mouth first.

“What?” she asked. Iseul slowly looked at us then blinked twice.

“Nothing unnie” Iseul  answered but of course, she was lying DUH~

“Okay then… Does that Kyuhyun guy moved to your dormitory already?” Sooyun asked.

Kyuhyun... AISH! Even though how it would be possible or how I would make the fixed thing not happen…. I will not marry the guy I have considered only as my brother… I guess…

“Yes, and there are other 2 persons with him… and the dorms haven’t been silent lately.” She said and quickly gave me the look.

My heartbeat slowed.

“Muosi munjeimnika? (What’s the problem?)” I immediately asked as cold beaded sweat dripped to my temples.

“I dunno, they’ve been shouting lines like ‘I don’t care if you two are doing it’ and ‘We were only reminiscing the past times’.. Haixt, even Onew gave up in dealing off the two… what I am sure is, it’s all about you, Myungdae” she said in allabato as I immediately felt the gush of wind thrown to my face.

“Myungdae dongsaeng… what evil thing have you done again?” Sooyun moaned in disappointment. I saw Iseul placed her hand on Sooyun’s and I got what she meant by that action.

“It’s okay Iseul-unnie for Yunnie to slash out the details” I sighed and composed my mind, sure thing that I won’t tell them the fixed marriage right… I just don’t want them to over react.

“No, no Myung… don’t discuss this if you are not comfortable with it… don’t push your emotions” Iseul pronounced with such concern. I haven’t seen her put an emotion like that strong. Other than blushing so red, her face is always blank.

“Iseul… it is better if Myungdae would talk about this thing… not because you are used in minding only your own problems doesn’t mean other people should also do it.. And Iseul, I f you have something there (Sooyun knocked the head of ISeul) fell free to talk to me.”

AISH! I feel now the concern of my unnies! Being the maknae sometimes ridicule me! And I have to mentally note to recruit elementary kids in the gang.

“No need to tell that to Iseul-unnie, yunnie…” I mumbled.

 That Yunnie thing was actually a combination of Sooyun and unnie so it won’t be hard for the two of us to call Sooyun with manner. And I am still thinking for Seulay-unnie, well how about Layunnie? AISH! AT least I tried. PFFT.

But Yunnie has a point. It will make my chest lighter if these two would know that,

I HAVE TO MARRY KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!

But on second thought,

WHAT WILL THEY TELL ME? HOW THEY WILL HELP ME? I DON’T WANT THEM TO OVER REACT! Y.Y

“Okay, Donghae won’t tell me what happened between the two, I mean the three of you. Since I am curious and interested, you could tell us right?” Seulay uttered wearing with that dashing smile.

I looked at Sooyun and she has too with that eager eyes… Ugggh….

Do I have really to tell them the thing? The cause of now a 3 days fuss was only a mere understanding?

“Okay… Get ready now…. Donghae saw me and Kyuhyun hugging, like there was no forever… and then, yeah… I don’t know but I think Hae entered when Kyu kissed my forehead,. SO he thought that we are going to do it since my leg even twitched with his and he was playing with my hair afterwards” I said in one breath.

But the two were like 0_0 at the moment… wth?

“What’s the problem?” I asked. Were they shocked or embarrassed or what?!

“Myung, you don’t have to tell everything,” Yunnie said. Again, wth?

“What do you mean,” I better ask.

“H-Heechul… he is b-b” Iseul uttered erroneously.

“What?! What’s with my brother?!” I shouted

“The dude is behind you princess,” a familiar voice muttered. Wow! You sure got hallucinations if you won’t eat properly for three days.

“Woah! Did you hear that?” I said but the two was staring something behind me.

I looked at my back and this greeted me.

“Oppa!” I bursted out loudly as I stood up in orchestrate. I am sure one dead radish.

“Donghae, Lee Donghae right? So he is the reason why you are crying, tsk… and Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun… Tell me where they are right NOW,” he clenched his jaw and also with his fist.

Did I say much?! I’m dead, my eyelid dropped. IDIOT! Just then, Yunnie stood up and finally she spoke.

“Hee, it’s okay… you don’t need to overreact,” she said as she was wearing her genuine smile but my brother continued to flare up.

“Over reacting?! Me?! OVER REACTING?! Seeing my sister cry nonstop for 3 days while I can’t do nothing since she won’t tell me the problem and the reason and only to find out that the reason is only a simple misunderstanding?!” He continued to flare and Yunnie was looking at me in confrontation.

I decided to stand up from my seat and held my brother’s hand. “Oppa, that’s not the only reason… I will tell you but not here, it’s a family problem,” I nearly whispered to him and his stares got soften and replaced by concerned.

“What did mom and dad done to you then?,” He asked as he cupped his hands around my chin.

I shoveled them off and cleared my throat, just then I saw Kiseop stand up from his table and went to our table.

“What’s the matter here?” he asked.

“”It’s none of your fxxxin business!” Hee nearly shoutednat him at the moment and I frozed.

Kiseop set his fist into the air to punch my brother but Iseul went in the middle of them and just before Iseul got hurt, Kiseop had withdrawn his fist at the right time.

“Heechul, Kiseop… stop this nonsense already,” Sooyun commanded them, with the tone of a president. And Iseul has this look that she is going to faint so I rushed to her and supported her weight.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! SERIOUSLY?! WHAT THE EFFIN THING HAVE I DONE?!

“Heechul oppa, let us go now!” I just said and tried my best to pull him out from the cafeteria.

I really tried my best effort so I wonder if I’ll get muscle ache tomorrow morning. AISH!

 

_____________________________
ISEUL’s POV

 

I dunno what am I thinking; I just went in the middle… I don’t want anyone of them got hurt so I just went between them. AISH… I felt my knees are going weak at the moment.

“Heechul oppa, let us go now!” Myungdae’s worried voice broke the cold and deadly stares between the two and it’s not the first time they had this eye to eye conference.

She pulled her brother outside the cafeteria and I have to take a deep breath now… HAIST….

YUnnie sat again and acted as if nothing happened and I had a hard time moving my wimpy legs at the moment. This time, Minho sat with us.

“Noona, are you okay?” he said. Rather than to answer him, I galred at Kiseop. I just can’t believe he is going to punch someone because of that.

“Noona,” Minho touched my cheek but  his cold finger didn’t washed the anger away.

“What were you thinking earlier?!” I bursted out to him and he just remained standing infront of us.

“Iseul…” he just mumbled, with the tone of regret.

“What do you mean noona, Minho asked again. At some certain point, Minho was starting to annoy me. Sooyun gave me a push-through-luck smile and then smirked at Minho.

“Let the two talk Min,” Yunnie said.

Yeah! Let us talk here! But wait, what we got here? A supportive unnie, an annoying cousin and a mute jerk who has temper issues.

Kiseop now stared at me but at a weird chance he held my hand then pulled at me…

“Hey! What do you think you are doing?” Minho said as the both of us got furher away from them but I saw yunnie stopped Minho from chasing us.

After we had reached the hallway I pushed his hands away and moaned very loudly.

“What’s wrong with you?!” I scowled and raised one eyebrow.

“Iseul… about that.. well I am just pissed off,” he hesitated but it didn’t cleared me out.

“Pissed off? Well, I did see that thing but at that instant?!” I mocked in disbelief.

“Hey… look, I was just concerned since he was yelling at you but he just said fxxk to my face” he said and after I heard that I let out the longest sigh I have ever released.

“Hey, you know, we shouldn’t talk about this anymore because we will just waste time by deliberating our own thoughts,” I fixed myself up, “I should go now.” I strated to walk away from him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest.

“Let go out of me,” I nearly whimpered to him like pleading to a predator to let go off a prey, pfft.

He gave me a one shot of a sad and serious look and my heart got soften, Pfft.

“Iseul, let us clear this thing,” he muttered under his breath and I felt shivers on the back of my ears. I gave up and hysteria rushed through me. I stared at him in anguish, I should have been angrier if his eyes didn’t mean what he said earlier.

I let out another sigh. “Okay, before you barged in, Heechul was only concerned for his little sister and seriously?! You were about to punch Heechul?! What if you have hit me instead?!” I said in one breath. He was giving me guilt-stricken look and flinched my eyes away from his.

“Iseul, I am sorry….” He came closer to me and lowered his face in to mine. But I backed away until I was leaning against the hallway lockers.

He still came closer to me.

“Will you forgive me Iseul?” he breathed to my ear.

“O-okay… I forgive you now…” I stuttered and he smiled immediately. I felt my phone vibrated.

“Iseul you really lo-“ my ringtone cut him off and I quickly answered it to discover that it was Heechul.

“Hello, Iseul, about what happened earlier, I am actually sorry” he said then dialed off the phone. URRG… will he ever change?!

“I should go now oppa” I said and walked away from him, not minding if he is following me or just stayed there.

WHAT A LUNCH BREAK!

_______________________________________________________________

Okay! Sorry if I have only updated this time but hey I have a lot of things to do!

First of all, we went to Tagaytay for our summer getaway and my mom and my dad (and that’s weird btw since they are separated) told us not to use any techie gadgets, not even my phone! (so sorry if I have never texted lately my dear textmates) so the thing what I have did was to enjoy everything. I just wrote my stories and ate many foods then sleep. And yeah, taal volcano is amazing btw!

I am actually starting to feel awkward to my brothers, one day the mv of Lucifer played on mtv and my big brother asked who the leader is and who is the rapper and blah blah but before I could even answer my little brother told my big bro the answers. Yeah, freakin freak, *bows* imagine a sibling like that.

And I have a mysterious underwear snatcher. Yes folks, a brief stalker. For the five days we have spent at Tagaytay I lost 3 undies and my dad said maybe I lost them at the pool but hey I didn’t dare to step on the water since I fear too much tan skin. LOL. My suspects are my brothers, always and forever be, urrgh! I really hate being the middle of them cause the always bully me.

PFFFT!Have you enjoyed your summer lately?