what happens at lunch time

Don't stop the rain

 

#MYUNGDAE’s point of view

I can’t believe there’s just this who showed up and interrupted what I was saying.

“Now, Ms. Kim, take your seat next to Kevin,” the old man said to me.

I looked who was he referring to and after I saw him I nearly rushed to my seat.

He has this baby-ish aura which is kinda gorgeous and very lovely.

I have to use my aegyo to win his attention.

“Anyeong oppa! Nice to meet you!” I said, he smiled and when he did that, I fell for him.

“niice to meet you too Myungdae! If you have problems about here, feel free to approach me” handing me his schedule.

WOW! What a nice guy.

The school was kinda creepy, if it has no students it will look as if it is haunted.

GOSH! I remembered Death Bell suddenly!.

When I walked into the cafeteria, Jessica with her friends blocked me from my way.

WAIT?!?! JESSICA?!

I nearly strangled her but I want to make my first day here peaceful. But what do they want?!

“Nice to meet you again Myungdae!” she said.

I want to kill her now! But before I could answer, someone cased me.

“We are here to inform you that we are inviting you to join our club, The Frontliners,” she said, does she know that she is talking to a PRINCESS?! She should tame her tongue now.

“Sorry but I’m not interested,” I just said to her, straight to her eyes, tempting myself from arrogance. 

“Y-you must be kidding! Nobody wants to decline Jessica’s offer!" one of them said

“Maybe it was only me who was born to deny stupid offers” I said

“What did you say?!” another one said.

“Girls! It’s okay, I mean she is still new here, so she doesn’t still know how popular we are in this campus,” Jessica backed off, she better run now!

I walk to the counter and when I was about to carry my tray, I realized I have no one to sit with.

Heechul, where is Heechul?! God! What a pathetic brother!

I saw this girl with a ponytail and with a wide-round glass. And by this I remembered it was the girl who interrupted me earlier. She has no companions in her table so I decided to sit with her.

I was expecting questions like "Why are you here?!" Or" Get out from here!" But she stayed silent and continued eating with her chopsticks, acted as if I was not there.

That’s fine with me though.I just don’t wanna appear as a loner.

I began to wonder where is Heechul, where is he? Is he not eating here if it’s lunchtime?

When I get home, Hee never talks to me, he just smiles ang hugs me.and he let Mum answer my questions about him.I never saw him happy when Jessica was still his girlfriend.

Ooops! I should have never thought about the past. That was so dumb of me.

Then, a girl stood infront of us, and when I and Iseul met her gaze she has this wide smile and a glamour which nobody can’t resist.

“Hello new students, so you decided to sit together eh? And at exactly Iseul’s table!” she said

“Soo-yun! It’s me Iseul!” Iseul said with a grunt

“Oh?! Iseul?!” she quickly sat beside her.

She touched her face, her clothes.

That’s OAness, why?! What was Iseul before?! A headless salmon?!

“Oh yeah, I’m  Sooyun, the SSG president of Seoul Fishy University. Nice to meet you Myunghae!” now she's talking to me.

“It’s Myungdae!” Idiot! Trying to be close to me and she has wrong infos, tsk!

“Oh! Sorry Myungdae! I just want to tell that if you have problems, feel free to approach me” she said.

Sorry unni, but a prince had said that to me earlier.

“Could I eat with you guys?” she added

“Ask it to her, I’m also new to this table,” I said.

“Ah? S-sure! No problem!” Iseul said.  

She’s pathetic; She stumbles with her words, very nerd of her.

__________________________

#ISEUL’s P.O.V.

Two girls sat with me.

It’s fine with me actually, one is the SSG President and one is the new student.

Rumors say that Sooyun is dating Taemin but I don’t really care if it’s true or not.

And Myundae is really beautiful; she’s like Uma Thurman of Kill bill, beautiful but a fighter.

And I cannot still believe that Hee has a little sister.

I looked at Jessica’s table (which is really staring at me very badly!) hey! Staring is very rude! (I learned that from Isabella Swan! Haha LoL) but I just ignored her.

My eyes traveled the cafeteria, Alexander was with Kevin and Kiseop *sighs*; Yuri, Tiffany, Sunny and Dara are there beside them (but the two groups are ignoring each other) Nickhun, Minho and Jonghyun was at the other table with Sekyung, Jonghyun’s girlfriend.

I began to wonder where Heechul is?

Midori said he always sleeps every lunch break but I don’t believe her because every tummy complains at every lunch time.

“Can I have your number Iseul?” Sooyun asked. I was kinda shocked

“Yes, of course, here it is” I said giving her my phone. Suddenly, someone just sat beside me. I was again shocked. It was Donghae.

“Yow! Sooyun! Myungdae! Is- Iseul?!” he said.

“Yep, it’s her Hae, suprising isn’t it?” Sooyun said I felt the rush of my blood to my cheeks.

“hahaha.. you say! Iseul can I talk to you.. uhm when you're free?” Donghae aked.

Ah? What does he wants from me?

“Uhm, sure! Wait Donghae Oppa!” I said then searched for my schedule at my bag and when I did I gave it to him.

“I’ll be free at 2pm” I said. He smiled. *faints*

________________________

#MYUNg DAE’s P.O.V.

As I was eating, there’s this gorgeous boy who sat with us unnoticed .

WOAH! This campus is full of handsome guys! He even know my name yet I’m new here! *claps*

BRAVO!

“Iseul can I talk to you.. uhm when you're free?” he said

“uhm, sure! Wait Donghae Oppa!” Iseul said.

Wow! His name even sounds gorgeous but he was planning to talk to Iseul right?!

Oh…. This girl should set her boundaries because what I see is mine and I see Donghae right now.

 

________________________

 

#DONGHAE’s point of view

 “ONEW! What will we do now!? We will be kicked out from the dorm soon!” I asked him, terrified,

I don’t want rumors spreading around like we are homeless or what, I have my reputation here you know!

“Relax Donghae! We can solve it!” he said,

“How could I RELAX!?” I shouted now I have garnered attentions from other tables.

BTW, Onew is my half brother. But nobody knows that because I am an illegitimate son, they just think we have same last names and we just tell stuffs like we are just buds or childhood friends. But that’s okay I mean, His mother already accepted me and as well as my mom to Onew.

We have a weird life though because our father housed our mums in one roof. But when I was 9, our dad got an accident causing his death and leaving our mothers with nothing.

We are both working students (which nobody knows again) and we are really trying our best to save our moms from poverty.

“Hey wait! I heard Minho and Iseul is living in a dorm they own!” Onew said

"Don’t tell me I’m going to talk to one of them!" I said.

I don’t have any problems with Minho but he is so charismatic and I feel embarrassed opening our problems and on the other side, why should I be telling Iseul about our problem? I mean, why should I tell a girl my problem?

Maybe she would only laugh at me or even pity me.

“C’mon Donghae! Swallow your pride now!” Onew said

“Why would I be the only one to talk to one of them?!” I asked furiously

“Calm down Hae! Okay! Here’s the deal!, I’ll talk to Iseul and you’ll talk to Minho” he offered

NO WAY! I will not talk to Minho! HELL NO!

“You talk to Minho I’ll talk to Iseul!” I reversed him.

“GAH!” Onew complained, I’m always testing his temper,

“Oh okay!” he finally said. *smiley J*

“But look for Iseul now and I’ll look for Minho” he added and now he stand up.

Okay… but I haven’t seen Iseul this morning. I looked at her table, I was expecting to see her but instead I saw three girls.

The new girl, Myungdae… I think?

Sooyun ,

and this girl with ponytail, could that be Iseul? I just stood up and approached their table.

First I stared at Myungdae, but in case she would look back I would drop down my eyes.

This girl has beauriful eyes and pink lips, I stared at it longer, imagine if only I could kiss it… *snaps* HEY Donghae! Think straight… by the way, I was shock when I saw this Pony tailed girl!

It IS ISEUL!!! WOAH?,

She looks beautiful today.

____________________

#KISEOP’s P.O.V.

“Did Iseul accept the contact lenses and the pink paper bag?” Alexander asked.

F that Heechul, if he didn’t budge in, Iseul would have tried it on.But it’s okay, I mean, with or without glasses Iseul is beautiful.

“Iseul tried the clothes but Hee never let Iseul try the contacts” I said trying to make me sound like it wasn’t a big deal.

“Why is he jealous or something?!” Xander followed up.

"The hell I care!” I said. But I was really pissed off by his reaction earlier.

“Bro! Why did you even give Iseul that pink paper bag? Don’t tell me you have feelings for her!” Kevin said.

I don’t really why I have done that. I just want to help her be accepted here. I mean, she has the beauty and she has the right to display it but I’m not sure if it has feelings attached.

“I just want to help her,” I said. “just look at her! she is now more of a grown up swan rather than an ugly duckling.” Kevin said.

“Correction!Iseul is beautiful but she doesn’t know how to show it,” Xander replied.

He was right, Iseul doesn’t know what to do, that’s why Kiseop is here… to save Iseul..

__________________

#ISEUL’s P.O.V.

This is not an ordinary day for me.

Attentions, friends, boys, that’s what I have garnered but I’m not really unto it.

“Hey you look nice!” Taemin said after I locked my locker *taemin* I remembered Sooyun after that,

“er… thanks…” I said kinda feeling awkward with what he said to me, maybe I’m not just used to it.

Sooyun is actually a great unnie.

She was like insisting me to join SSG next year but still I can’t do the responsibility ahead for me.

“Do you mind giving this to Sooyun?” he asked handing me an envelope.

It must contain a letter or something.

“Uhm,,, yeah no problem” then he let me grab it..

I imagined if I was given a love letter, what would it feel like if I was given a love letter? 

But hahaha what century are we in now? I think it’s in no-more-letters-just-text-lies century.

A real man would only give a love letter to a girl.. and Taemin is a real man,

GOSH! Sooyun is a heck One Lucky Girl.. X)))

“Thanks, favor please?” he said while getting something in his locker  

“Ye?” I answered.

Then I was surprised, it was his DSLR

“Could I take a picture of you?” he asked while displaying his Aegyo For Pleasement.

“Ah?! Me?!” I said

“Yeah! You!” he said now preparing the lenses of his camera. I voluntarily covered my face, avoiding the flashes.

Then someone just cleared his throat. I looked who did that and it was Donghae, when I stared at him too long for I don’t know reason, Taemin got this as his oppurtunity and clicked his camera. The F! I know I looked very ulzzang there cause I was unprepared.

“Taemin, would you mind if I talk to Iseul for a moment?” he asked with more of a formal and with so much seriousnes tone. I drew back, does he really have something important to tell me?!?!

“Yeah s-sure hyung” taemin then went on his way.

“What oppa?!” I said with a tone of curiousity.

I felt irritation and uncomfortability in his stares.

“Uhm, I would rather tell it if we are alone,” he said then grabbed my arm and pulled me to the auditorium.

“Iseul, uhmm,,” he cut off.

He was sweating  bullets. I waited for him to speak. By his look, I remembered Nemo trapped in the aquarium. Hahah LoL

“It’s kinda personal and I think you can help me” he continued.

He has a personal problem that I can help him with?!?!?! Omo!! Spooky!

“Uhm, Onew and I will be kicked out from our dorms soon and we have to seek another dorming house before that could happen,” he said.

Poor hae, but why is he telling me this?

“How can I help then?” I asked curious, very very curious.

"You know, maybe you could let us in to your house?” he said while playing with his hands.

I was stunned but I don’t want to be rude. I want to help him of course, who cannot resist him? The ever hot and handsome Hae of the campus?

“Yeah.. sure n-no p-problem,” I said

“Are you sure?!?!?!” Donghae said.

“Yes oppa I’m sure,” I said then suddenly he laughed… what is he laughin at?

Then suddenly he hugged me tight!

“Thank you Iseul! You don’t know how grateful I am now!” he whispered on my ear. I can’t breathe in his hug but suddenly someone just pulled my hair slapped me twice and before she could strangle me I discovered who it was, and it was Jessica.

I was actually on the floor by that when she still continued to sabotage me. “You FLIRT! You !” she was screaming now.

What did I do?!?!?! T_T

“JESSICA! STOP!” Donghae ordered then pulled Jessica away from me.

I quickly caressed my face, my hair.. I think I have scratches.

“What’s your PROBLEM?!?!” Donghae was really screaming, eyeing Jessica with his furious rage.

Jessica sobs, the F of her to do that! I should be the one doing that but you know, I don’t want to appear as the weak one.

“GET OUT NOW!” uh-oh. Hae oppa is now again the arrogant type.  "I SAID GET OUT!!!!” Donghae screamed in his top of his lungs. And by this jessica ran.. by then I felt sorry for Jessica but why did she do such things to me?

“Hey, sorry for that!” he said while caressing my face also inspecting for injuries

“Hae! It’s okay, it’s not your fault” I said while fixing and tying my hair, he helped me do that.

“Let me do it!” he offered and I gave him my clip.

“I’m sure you’ll get a sore throat because of the screamings” I joked

“Haha, maybe” he said

“So when will you move in?” I asked.

____________to be continued___________

TOO LONG!!!!!! Wahahaha… I’ll update again soon… <3333

 

Subscribe <333