Myunghyun? Seulhyun? Naaaahh...

Don't stop the rain

KYUHYUN’s POV

 

“Kyuhyun hyung… Is this room enough for you?” Minho asked after he opened the third room that he opened for me to choose on.

I looked around the room. Beige colored walls with eccentric window designs… I kinda liked it though cause it’s wide and the room color was appealing.  Even though it is so dusty the furniture are complete; study table, mini sofa on the edge of the room, 3 paneled closets and wooden drawers placed on both sides of the bed. The bed doesn’t have any coverings for now or any pillows. It was just simple foam.

“Does this have any bathroom?” I asked randomly

“Hyung, that door is the bathroom” I heard him talk but I wasn’t paying any attention anymore, someone is playing on my mind.

“Minho… what’s the name of that girl?” I asked. The girl I saw earlier was still on my mind. Her wavy black hair, her sparkling yes and lovely smile got stuck on my brain and I can’t see a way to get rid of them. AISH!

“That girl? Who?”

“The ?bestfriend? of Iseul?”

“Ah!!! Sooyun noona!”

 

______________________________________

 

EARLIER (FLASHBACK)

Kyuhyun’s PoV

 

Every one of us stopped when somebody interrupted us in the visitor’s area.

“Sooyun-unnie, what are you doing here?” Myungdae asked the girl and the rest looked at her at the same time.

“What’s with your shotgun look? Did I interrupt anything here or something?” she asked raising an eyebrow while resting her two arms on her waist.

“Noona, if it’s Iseul you are searching for you could just go upstairs and meet her in her room” Minho said still on his commanding voice.

“K!” she sarcastically said and it kinda pissed off Min. J

“Myungdae, why are you here?” she added.

I felt complete out of place as Onew got out from the room. As if I was invisible to anybody’s sight here and this girl didn’t even bothered to ask who the crap I am. :\

“Unnie… I asked help for my Trigo to Hae oppa…” Myungdae said.

“Hmmm… Trigonometry? wait… Isn’t that Heechul’s specialty?”

Wait… Heechul? Heechul… Heechul… I heard that name! Oh… oh yeah! He’s Myungdae’s brother... AISH! Dumb of me to forget my fiancé’s brother.

“That’s what I have thought earlier too Sooyun, now Myungdae… Stop for those chitchats and let us start with your project now” Donghae said and he grabbed Myungdae’s hand and pulled her on his side.

I was about to stop Myungdae and tell her my purpose in coming back from Spain to Korea but as I was seeing her blushing, I don’t want to end her happiness right now right?

When the two finally got out from the room, it was only me, Minho and the girl I forgot her name and didn’t bother to ask it again.

Finally, she looked at me and I felt unease. This was my first time to be stared and inspected by a Korean from head to foot.

“Yow unnie!” someone said and when we looked, it was Iseul rubbing her eyes and her hair was a big mess… Cute, little bedhead. When she looked at me, she instantly blushed… Is it only I or her blushing cheeks are really cute?

“Hey Iseul! I have to tell you something!” the girl said and rushed up to Iseul with these cutest pair of Milky Brown eyes, Pinkest lips and adorable Blushing cheeks but with messy hair, and dragged her all out from the room like a puppy.

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

_________________________________________

 

KYUHYUN’S PoV

 

Sooyun… ????

“I heard her name,” I said.

“Sooyun noona is the SSG President of the Highschool Department!” he shouted at me like I forgot his birthday… AISH!

“Is she fourth year now? And Minho SSG is for the highschool and besides I am still newly enrolled Freshmen College at that university… Remember, I came from Spain,”

“But still… we are enrolled in the same university hyung… You should know everything about the school you are studying now. And, Sooyun noona is still third year higschool” He said raising one eyebrow and looking as if he is irritated.

Is it now my fault that I didn’t know anything about their department when even at least 6 clubs in the College department I can’t even memorize?

“Ah… Okay…” I said sounding like it was all a breeze to me.

“Are you interested with Sooyun? Hmmm… Come on hyung… Noona is 18 now in her Korean age …” Minho teased me and I immediately punched his shoulder.

“Idiot! I am not interested with anywho right now!”

‘This place is going to Blooo-ow-ow-ow’ a ringtone played and it was Minho’s phone.

He answered it and looked at me.

“Hyung, please do wait… I have to talk someone important for a couple of minutes, okay?” he told me as he covered the mouthpiece of his phone.

I just nodded and he immediately got out from the room…

Hmmmm….. So… Myungdae is here but I can’t tell her “the important matter” that she needs to know before my mom’s coming home here from Spain.

AISH! Why is a fixed marriage   done between me and Myungdae?!?!

Hell yes! Our parents, living in Spain (a country where weird traditions are still followed) agreed that I and Myungdae will marry each other soon as part of their agreement in connection with their business plans.

I, Cho Kyuhyun, the sole son of SME’s, JYP’s, MNET’s and other entertainment companies here in Korea’s biggest stockholder, Cho Jiyang, is going to marry Lee Myungdae, the daughter of the president of lee group of companies, Lee Eunwo. Can you imagine it?

And do you know what the punchline is?!?! Mom and Myung’s dad had planned this since we were still young and mom only told me now that I am 19 and I don’t even know if Myungdae already knew about this!!!

“Hahahahaha!” a loud laugh broke my loneliness in this room. It sounded like a snort and by that I smiled a lil’ bit.

“You thought that… wait, what’s his name again? Oh yeah! Cho Kyuhyun is handsome?!” the same voice shouted again then burst into laughter. The voice is kinda familiar… hmmm….

I got out from the room to see who’s making my name a topic and I trailed the ‘laugh’ just right in front of my room to be.

It came from a pink door and I leaned my ear against the door to sneak some conversations.

 

____________________________

 

SOOYUN’s PoV

 

“Your cousin is opening this dorm for a business?” I asked while scanning Iseul’s “new” wardrobe.

She’d really crossed the light from the darkness which Sunako Nakahara would rather choose to live in! ALELUJAH!

Though Iseul dresses up fantastic these past 4 months, she is still stubborn, innocent and young or in a simpler way… she still acts weird and stupid most of the time.

“Yes… Auntie’s work in USA is in a sudden crisis. It’s weird since the company she is employed in is a big company in America” she told me in a worried tone. They might be experiencing tight wallet now… poor Iseul.

“But Minho is still fiftee…”

“Sixteen in his Korean age” Iseul cut me off

“Whatever! And even though we look at the perspective in his Korean age… He is still underage to do a business dongsaeng” I said and now I looked straight in her eyes to stress more seriousness in my composure.

“Unnie… We shouldn’t talk about this and besides, even if I am older than Minho, I can’t barge into their family’s business and to top it off, I am also living here for free”

“Hmmm… I see your point there… I think I don’t have also the right to dictate Minho on his strategies in saving your economic problem… Where is his father BTW?”

“I haven’t seen or heard his father… They say Minho’s mom is that kind of a woman who gives everything to a man already even though she doesn’t even know that guy too well but I don’t think auntie is like that because she is very decent,” she said as she sat on the edge of the bed I followed her and let my head rest on her shoulder.

“You think Minho’s father Spanish?” I asked out.

That was really my first impression towards Minho. And there’s this one time that I mistaken him for Heechul because at first view Heechul and Minho looks alike.

“Eh?!” Iseul reacted, just like what I have thought. AISH! I think it’s only me that looks at Minho at that angle.

“Never mind! I think Minho looks like Foreigner in a different view” I said.

“Oh yeah! I forgot! AISH!!!! I can’t believe I’m this stupid!!!” she cried out. Oh well… Here she goes again…

“Why?” I better ask out.

“We were talking about this dorm earlier right?! I forgot to tell you that there is this handsome guy who will be admitting in our dorm…” Iseul giggled and blushed… weird. This guy must be something since she never acted this way towards Kiseop and Heechul.

“Who’s this “handsome” guy?” I asked sarcastically stressing the word handsome.

“Cho Kyuhyun…” she whimpered as if his name were her heart.

“Who’s that Pokemon?”

“PiKYUchu! Aigoo! Cute and cuddly Kyuchu!!!” she said and grabbed both of my shoulder and shook them so hard. I grabbed a pillow and slammed it into Iseul’s face very hard and she hurled down into the bed.

“Get hold of yourself Iseul, who is this Kyuhyun???” I asked while looking at Iseul who is still lying on the bed staring at blankness and smiling.

“Unnie, do you really want to know who Kyuhyun is? But promise me not to scream if I told you who is he okay?” she told me.AISH! This girl…

“Come on Iseul! I am not interested in a guy that immediately in my first sight to him” I lied. I remembered Taemin suddenly.

“Okay… Okay… Kyuhyun oppa is the guy in the visitor’s area earlier!” she said

“That guy?! You mean the guy we saw earlier? You go gaga for that guy?! HAHAHAHAHA!” I was really laughing so hard cause Baby Iseul is acting very girly because of that guy.

“Unnie! Stop that!! Kyuhyun is worthy…”Iseul whimpered, giving me a sad look with those puppy eyes.

“You thought that… wait, what’s his name again? Oh yeah! Cho Kyuhyun is handsome?!” I shouted at her that it made her cover her ears. *evilsmile*

“Unnie!  Kyuhyun is really handsome!” Iseul said in a disappointed voice.

I’ve noticed a shadow below Iseul’s door but I’ve ignored it.

“Hmmm… he looks… plain… to me dongsaeng” I said and Iseul immediately gave me a killer look.

“You know unnie, if Kyuhyun will be famous and be a superstar in whole world people will kill you for calling him PLAIN”

“Whatever! Enough for that already!... and dongsaeng, I have to tell you that the midyear ball will be 1 week from now and I am planning to give you and Myungdae some parts for the program” I told her but she was not paying attention. Instead she was string at the wall and smiling.

“Is it possible for a college student to join a highschool event?” she asked in a very weird and creepy voice.

“Park Iseul, tell me before I will kill you, are you still thinking of that ‘Kyuhyun’”

__________________

 

MINHO’s PoV

 

“Just wait for me till 3PM Hyung. I will not gonna ditch you like what you are thinking!” I said. Kiseop called earlier to remind me our basketball practice.

AISH! Does he really think that I will be still ditch practice sessions since we will be playing at Beijing’s court for International Preliminaries?

“Okay… Okay… I’m just making sure of it. Let us make the 3 weeks preparations worthy, okay? And how’s Iseul btw?”

Iseul?! My Seulay?! I am not going Seop hyung to play Iseul since my cousin is easy to manipulate with. Maybe one day I will just know that she had lost her innocence because of this guy!!!

“Hyung… Lemme tell you straight that Iseul is owned by someone already and by that I command you to STOP.FLIRTING.WITH HER.” I joked.

“Wait!! You mean like… b-boyfriend?!” Kiseop asked in a loud and shaking voice. He might be shocked by what I have told him.

“Yep…” I said smoothly but I made sure that it annoyed him.

“How come?! Iseul and I were just together last night! She should have told me about it!! And wait! Who’s who?!  Is it Heechul?! Damn that fuc…”

I cut him off (by dialing too many buttons on my phone cause when I do press a button it makes a sound of a beep) immediately now that he is starting to talk about craps.

“Hyung… I should tell you that I, Choi Minho, am Park Iseul’s new boyfriend. Okay?! BYE!” I quickly dialed off and went back to Kyuhyun.

Thank God, Kyuhyun thought about living here at our dorms and pulling two other people with him, that’s 3 birds in one shot already! Now Iseul, Onew, Donghae and I will live easily now. $.$

When I walk in the halway, I saw Kyuhyun leaning against Iseul’s door. Uh-Oh! Is he stalking my cousin or… is he peeking Iseul?!?!?!?!

“What do you think you are doing?! I told himand he looked at me with a face that looks like he is going to die. Hahaha >:)

He quickly got away from the door and I went closer to him.

“Minho, if you are thinking about something else lemme just tell you that I was only listening to their conversation… no more no less, cross my heart hope to die!” Aigoo, does he think I am going to kill him actually?

Sooyun and Iseul are right there in that room right? Is he really interested with Sooyun noona?

I have a plan.

I garbbed Kyuhyun’s arm then opened the door.

“Anyeong Sooyun noona~! Meet Cho Kyuhyun!” I shouted to both Seulay and Sooyun which jerked from the bed and Iseul fell off making her head hit the floor very hard.

STUPID ME!

I don’t know, I should be the one to help Iseul but Kyuhyun was the one who did it.

STUPID ME!

 

___________________________

 

ISEUL’s PoV

 

“Unnie, why are you staring at my door, is there something there?”

“Someone” she said

“Eh?!”

“Uhm? It’s nothing Iseul” she finally looked at me

“Okay…”

“Anyeong Sooyun noona! Meet Cho Kyuhyun!” someone shouted after I heard my door being opened.

I jerked and literally fell off from my bed. OUCH! My head!

“Iseul, are you okay?! Look what you did Minho!” a velvet and familiar voice of a man sang. He grabbed both of my shoulder and helped me stand up with my hands rubbing my forehead and my eyes closed, my head really hurts but I am trying to hide the pain by shutting my eyes very much.

I slowly, very slowly, opened my eyes… Kyuhyun?! My brain got stuck and stared Kyu as if I was a statue now.

“Noona, did I frighten you too much?!” Minho said in a worried voice and came closer to me.

I just stared at Kyuhyun.

“Don’t be concerned towards Iseul, Minho. She is just “gaga” for this Kyuhyun guy” Sooyun said and threw a pillow on my face.

But still I am staring at Kyuhyun.

“Is that true Seulay?!” Minho asked.

But still I am staring at Kyuhyun.

“Iseul… your stares… you are starting to scare the hell out of me”

I heard a knock from my door and everyone looked at my door except for me.

Because. still, I am staring at Kyuhyun… HIHI~

“Kyuhyun oppa, why does your mom calling me?” Myungdae said.

Now I got away from Kyuhyun’s face and transferred to Myung’s.

First of all, Myungdae knows Kyuhyun already? And wait… his mom is calling her?

WHAT.THE.heck.

“What?! What did she told you?” Kyuhyun said and panic struck all over his face.

“Oppa, don’t overreact, she is still calling me” Myung said.

Do they know each other very well?!

“Don’t answer it! Let us go away to a silent place and lemme talk to my mom” Kyuhyun said and pulled Myungdae out from my room.

“Myunghyun? Okay! Seulhyun? NAH!” Sooyun teased.

:C

 

 

 

_______________________________________________
 

Long chapter :p I know, I just wrapped up twists in one chapter.

First of all, here are the reasons why the Midyear ball is exciting.

Iseul will have to pick between Kiseop and Heechul and her pick is “someone”

Myungdae will create a war scene because “someone” is with “someone”.

Sooyun will have a conflict in staying with Taemin since she is the president and that conflict of will be strengthen by “someone”

 

The Myungdae and Kyuhyun arranged marriage… It just sprouted from anywhere to my brain… but as I see it, I think it is a big twist because Kyuhyun has no feelings for Myungdae and also for Myungdae but they are both devoted to their parents and to their family business. If their parents would be around the two have to act like a real couple. Some will get hurt and someone will get confused about their real feelings.

 

And the love story about Sooyun? Sorry, but it is kinda secret but I gave hints to it already to this chapter and I hope you will not come up to the twist before I could even tell it.

 

Guys, did you know already that Minho’s father is unknown and that his mother raised Minho all by herself? And yeah a teaser, Minho’s father is really Spanish but there is a twist.

 

♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣

 

Something happened last Thursday that I got even had some bruises, scratches and mental disturbances actually but I come up with them as soon my friends cheered me up. Kamsahamnida Elaine, Alyssa, Mariel, Poem, Jeninna, Gerlin and Eunice.

 

So that following day, Friday. I still even got the guts to still write this chapter and it’s all because of you, readers… Your comments really boost my inspiration! Hwaiting to us~ ♥

 

And this came up randomly to me, #whatif if I get old and AFF would still be accessible, would I let my ‘future’ sons and daughters to read this? And how about, #whatif my parents discovered that I am submitting stories online and they will read this as soon as possible? 0_0

 

Our dinner is CHICKEN CURRY! I remembered Onew hyung! ♥

 

MARIEL, Iseul, Solay (one person) hey thank you for typing those chapters, hayaan mo kapag dumami karma ko Ipapasa ko na sa iyo to, wahahaha! Idedelete kasi ni Laine. At bat ba ako nagtatagalog?

 

ELAINE, May nakontak ka bang gumagawa ng Banner at sa iyo ko rin ipapasa yung dark melancholy… :P

 

ALYSSA, hayaan mo, kapag tapos ko na tong Don’t stop, gagawa ako ng Myunghae fanfic… ♥

 

FOLLOW ME AT TWITTER… @ILOVE_jiyeon

FOLLOW OUR FANBASE ACCT OF SHINEE… @SHINEERAWKS

\m/ ^_^\m/