Rain Garden

Don't stop the rain

 

 

Iseul's POV

I can't breathe. I can't even blink! Ughh.. Why am I feeling this?? I'm not myself now.. I think this is a bad idea. 

I looked at this perfect boy that could only interfere with a girl like me in a dream. I sighed, I sighed at his adorable eyes, at his perfect angular nose, this lips..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Uyf6xFhR2I/SinqjKw2G_I/AAAAAAAAAbA/NOI1CTFEnwk/s320/Hee_chul_super_junior.jpg

 

Just then, something vibrated, it was my phone.. I looked at the caller ID and it was Minho. 

SHOOT! This has to do with those two, Donghae and Onew, they must've told him about this thing. But Onew promised he won't tell anybody! DONGHAE!! 

I was about to answer it when Heechul grabbed it.

"Hey! Give me back my phone!"

"Sorry, I won't" He said sticking out his tongue like a little kid.

"But someone important is calling me!" I complained. 

I don't want Minho to get angry with me. Minho may be adorable but the truth is he's a Lucifer with the longest red horn when his temper is put to the test.

"Important?! More important than me? Okay, that does it I'm not really giving you back your phone. Why can't I be the only one important to you tonight?"

I looked at him as seriousness invaded his emotion. I blushed.

"I'm done with my food now, Let's go?" I said as I tried to make his seriousness loosen up a bit

"Okay, you'll like it there Iseul." He said making a complete change in his mood. he smiled as he grabbed my hands whle we are walking down the streets....

"You look beautiful tonight.."

"Yeah, you too" I said while I am blushing...

"What?"

"Oh, I mean, haha.. neat!"

"Hmmm...."

We walked down past a huge poster saying 'GRAND OPENING OF RAIN GARDEN'

"Is that the place?" I pointed to a dome shaped buildings all covered in glass.

"Yes..."

Wow! It is beautiful! I thought the ribbon cutting ceremony was over because people can now get inside.

 

We bought snacks and we entered.

 

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/1118997.jpg

 

 

we went inside and this greeted us.

 

http://livejapan.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/20080428chichibu-shibazakura.jpg

 

http://www.luxique.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/keukenhof-park.jpg

 

http://homebeautycenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/flower-garden-park-1.jpg

i was like breathless.... can you believe it? so beautiful...

we seated  here.

 

http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/24/Garden_Bench_T2451.jpg

I was amazed... truly shocked and mesmerized...

 

I gazed everwhere..... the flowers, all kinds... waaaah! I'm in heaven!

 

I looked at Heechul, he was staring back at me. he is giving me this weird beautiful smile you can only get from a god of beauty.

 

“Iseul, do you think I am handsome?”

 

“EH?!” I choked. Is he kidding?! Of course he’s handsome! Even goddesses will fall for him!

 

“Park Iseul, Do you think I am HANDSOME?” he repeated as he glared at me. His face came closer to mine.

 

Thump… thump… thump…

 

He caressed my lips with his breaths.

 

Thump… thump…. Thump….

 

He looked at me with his eyes….

 

Thump… thump…. Thump…..

 

My heart goes wilder second to second.

 

“Iseul, I am waiting… Honey~” he said seductively. His stares were uncontrollable. His lips, were everything… come on Iseul! Don’t get nuts in front of him!

 

“Hee…. I think... Y-y-you’re… PRETTY!”

 

“EH?!” he backed away and his eyes were wide.

 

“Yes, when I first saw you, I thought you were a girl. When I knew you are a boy, I thought you were a gay” I said looking at the Bougainvilleas. Damn!  They look beautiful! I wanna bite them!

 

“No way!”

 

“Yes way!”

 

“Okay! Actually, I get that a lot! They say I am even prettier than any other girls. But you thinking I am a gay is not acceptable,” he said with a sigh but it sparked me. Hihihi… lady HeeHee.

 

I imagined him in lady Gaga’s attire and it suits him well! Waaahh!!! XD

 

“Iseul….”

 

“What’s that honey?” but I actually mean big brother!

 

“Honey eh?” he smiled evilly. “I liked that… honey~” I looked at him and he was smiling and with eyes that are teasing.

 

“Whatever… what will you ask?”

 

“Do you have any nicknames? English name or what?” he said. It was soOoO random… oh well….

 

“Hmmm… you can get many nicknames from my English name…” I said looking at him with an interest with the topic.

 

“And your English name would be….?”

 

“Mariel…”

 

“Ma-rey-el?”

 

“MARIEL!”

 

“Mareyl”

 

“MaRiYel”

 

“Okay… MAH REEH YELL!!! Watta cute name! AISH!” he smiled as he struggled hard speaking at my English name… oh well… He might be used speaking Korean very well then.

 

“Why MHA REEH YELL?” he said

 

 *sigh* It’s Mariel you idiot!

 

“For the last time, it’s Mariel! Do not give STRESS at each syllables okay?!” I said in English.

 

“I can’t understand! It’s unfair!” he pouted! Aigoo! Watta cute little monkey.

 

“It’s Mariel oppa… Mariel… Mariel…. Mariel… Mariel…”I said kinda pissed off.

 

“Okay okay! You’re such a baby!” he pinched my cheeks so hard.

 

“Stop that!”

 

“Stop what?”

 

“This!” I held his hands and they were soft… weird… A pretty guy with a nice body but with a soft hand.

Anyways, he continued pinching my cheeks and I look idiot at what he is doing to me.

 

If only I am stronger than him, I would have kicked his guts!

 

“Ha-ha, they look cute… but cuter when it blushes,” he said and I blushed.

 

“See! Aigoo! Iseul blushes because I am holding his cheeks! Now answer me, why’s your English name M-m-m”

 

I gave him my death stare and he gulped…

 

“M-m-m… MARIEL?”

 

I sighed…

 

“I dunno either… You know, my mom and dad are divorced… they don’t synch with each other… Compatible in other words… And when I was born they even argued about my name, my mom wants Mariel and my dad wants Iseul”

 

“Sorry for what happened to your parents”

 

“Eh?” I asked. Confused.

 

“It might be hard to you… You’re parents are divorced” he said.

 

“Ah… uhm… It’s weird you may say but I like them divorced,” I said as I was staring blankly…

 

______________________

 

#FLASHBACK#

(3RD PERSON POINT OF VIEW)

 

“I’m still not finished with you yet! Come here!” Kwanbum shouted at Leimy. It had been 3 consecutive days they are fighting and Iseul got haven’t any rest yet.

 

It’s been hard to Iseul seeing her parents arguing but somehow sometimes she realized it is better it they’ll split up… everyone’s gonna have silence, freedom, peace.

 

“Idiots…” she mumbled as she was trying hard to concentrate her studies.

 

“Iseul, please do get down here,” her dad called.

 

“It’s Mariel!” Her mom shouted

 

“Shut up!” his dad replied

 

Iseul… Mariel… whatever! Ran down to the stairs…

 

“Honey… if we’ll divorce right now, is it okay to you?” Leimy asked.

 

“Whatever…”

 

“Iseul! I know it’s hard to you but please cooperate”

 

“Dad… Mom… I don’t care if you’ll divorce, I’m tire the hell out of this… but please send me to Korea, and I don’t want to be passed from each like a basketball”

 

“But honey, why in Korea?”

 

“I wanna visit my auntie Shosee and Minho,” I said.

 

“YES! That’s right visit your bro… I mean… your cousin!” Kwanbum said and everyone was creped out.

 

#end of flashback#

______________________

 

“See, but we share the same situation,” Heechul said. I actually told him why I got here in Korea.

 

“Oh?”

 

“Yes, my dad is in Spain… and my mom is here. They might not be separated in papers but through emotion, they don’t have sparks anymore,”

 

“Oh see.  Jeongmal Mianheyo (I’m very sorry) oppa,”

 

“Haha… we switched”

 

“ah kimi wo omou yoru wa amaku…” my ringtone played. I answered my phone.

 

“Minho, you called.”

 

“PARK ISEUL!!!! GET READY TO DIE! YOU HAVEN’T EVEN ANSWERED MY CALLS EARLIER… WHERE ARE YOU?!?!” he said in one breath.

 

Aish! My dumb cousin is overreacting!

 

“I am actually with Sooyun… we are planning for the Midyear ball….”

 

“honey~ why are you lying?! Is that Minho?! Oh! Hey dongsaeng! I am with Iseul right now! We are dating! Please don’t disturb!”

 

“WHAT WHO”S THAT ISEUL?!?!?! I WILL KILL HIM NOW!! AND WHEN I KNEW WH…” I end his call and punched Heechul so hard!

 

“Why did you do that?!?!”

 

 “Do what?” he innocently said.

 

“AISH! Oppa! Minho will kill me!”

 

“I don’t care,” he said. He is evil!

 

“B-but! Hmmpft!!!!! I shouldn’t have agreed to this then!”

 

“Will you kiss me?”

 

“What?! Are you crazy?!”

 

“Please, just once” he displayed puppy eyes.

 

“NO. HEECHUL. NO”

 

“ISEUL MARIEL! PRETTY PLEASE?!”

 

“Idiot!”

 

“Okay fine! Go home by yourself then!”

 

“You lost your mind, haven’t you? I will not give my first kiss to a crazy person!” I stood up and ran. Even though I heard shouts from my back I continued running.

 

I reached to a place that is unfamiliar. I think this is a bar because of the neon lights.

I decided to sit on a chair since I am tired from running.

 

“Iseul?”

 

I looked back. WHAT?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?! WAIT, IS HE DRUNK?!

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Anyeong! This is ARES! I am back LOL I am lazy, am I not? I changed my writing style since many said they get confused with earlier. Anyways, good luck to Alyssa and Mariel who are going to be in rankings! Dongsaengs!!!!  Hwaiting~

some were typed by elaine. arigatou dongsaeng!

 

I changed some concepts actually but I hope it is better and the ringtone was actually the introduction song of Yamato Nadeshiko anime version.. J))) Wah! I love that Anime a lot and now I am starting to love the Japanese Drama out of it….

 

And Ukiss will perform at various cities here in the Philippines. I hope they will pick Laoag! *twistsfinger*

 

(!) Elaine, dearest dongsaeng lemme tell you that your work isn’t finished yet! LOLs! Kamsahamndia for those chapters! Hawiting to both of us! And when I say all of your Biases will appear it means ALL OF THEM.

 

I am actually typing this with my hair golden, thanks to DAVE AGNO, my best GUY friend who has this coloring wax! My dad even said it doesn’t look gold it looks silver and continued calling me “lolo” (grandpa) and my mom asked why ma hair is like this and I said it rained golden sparkles and she said I was ASA!!!!!! I know you won’t understand this but to us Filipino (Japanese me too) ASA is very offensive. TnT

 

Kamsa people for subscribing! Updates SOON!