With Baby Minho. And A New Boarder?!

Don't stop the rain

 

#Minho’s POV

 

Aisssshhh! This girl... You’re dead. Sorry Appa but I’ll kill your daughter tonight. Wahaha!

Damn her for making me worry much. I love Iseul noona, and I’ll not let anything bad happen to her. But it’s just a date right?!

(Few minutes later...)

Iseul entered the dorm as if I wasn’t there.

“Iseul! Where have you been?!” I shouted

“I said I am with Sooyun! We are planning for the Midyear Ball” she stomped her foot. Such a Brat Girl! Brat! Brat! Brat!

“But I called Sooyun and she said you’re not with her earlier”

Iseul blushed due to my confrontation. Gotcha my cousin! Wahaha!

“Dongsaeng... I-i... I... Can I just go to sleep? I am tired...” she said and used her aegyo powers. Awwwwwwww... They’re too cute!

“Tell me. Who’s your date tonight?” I said while smirking. :/

“None! Heechul and I just visited Rain Garden!”

Ahh... I see.. She’s with Heech- WAIT. WHO. WHAT?!

“HEECHUL?!” I exclaimed

Then she ran away, gone upstairs and I followed her. Uggggghhh! I hate this 28-roomed dorming house where 4 only are living here.

_________________________________________

#Iseul’s POV

 

Okay. Okay. I slipped! Heechul?! Ahhhh! Now Minho won’t stop knocking at my room.

“Go away!” I shouted

“Iseul! I will destroy your door if you won’t let me go inside!”

“Choi Minho! Get hold of yourself! If you’ll do that, I’ll ahh... Uhmm... I’ll go back to Japan!”

“Shut the hell up you two! I am sleeping here!” someone shouted from nowhere. Onew oppa? No. Might be the Fish.

“I’ll talk to you straight tomorrow Park Iseul!” Minho threatened.

Hmmmmpht! Aish! Stupid Iseul!!!

_________________________________________

(Next Morning)

#Iseul’s POV

 

“Wake up my little Iseul~” someone said. I have to look back. Is someone calling my name in my dream?

Just then, I felt my body being shook. And I felt slaps in my face. Ouccch... That hurts!

I let my eyes wide open and saw Minho jumping in my bed.

“Wake up! Wake up!”

“Hey! I’m up already you big bratt! How’d you even got here?!”

He showed sets of keys. Owwww... So that was it.

“Mom had every key of each room”

“Aiggghh. That’s not fair”

“It is to me! Behhh!”

“Hmmm... What do you want?”

“Talk. Explain. Last night. Date. Heechul.” he said

“Baby Minho won’t get angry if Iseul noona dated Heechul, right?” I teased.

“What?! What did you two do?! Did he kiss you?!”

“What?! Kiss already?! NO! A big NO! Baby Minho... We just talked. That’s it”

“About what?”

“Something but mostly about my parents”

“Ohhhhh... Is that so noona?”

“Yeah. See baby Minho... Don’t ridicule yourself”

“Stop calling me baby!”

“Why? I’ll call you baby if you act like my oppa”

“Huhh?!” he raised an eyebrow. Puahaha! Great! I annoyed him.

“Yeah. It’s Saturday baby. What do you want to do?”

“Aaahhh... Noona! Baby makes me uncomfortable!”

“Let us go to the church baby... You want?”

“Hmmm...Yeah. And we’ll eat breakfast at a Chinese Cuisine. Okay noona?”

“Arasseo. Sure baby Minho.”

_________________________________________

(Later)

 

Okay... Minho and I went to church awkwardly. But we didn’t let the presence of God go away in our selves at that moment.

There’s this part of the mass where I have to hold Minho’s hands. They were like, so rough, hard... Manly hands. And Heechul’s were like soft...

WEIRD.

_________________________________________

(After the Mass)

#Iseul’s POV

 

“Minho, where are we going?”

“Just wait noona”

“But my feet ache already” I stomped my foot.

“Aish! Come here you brat!” he grabbed and carried me. We were like piggyback riding.

“Minho they are looking at us!” I was referring to the people around us

“Ignore them honey~”

Aish! Honey?! I heard lots of ‘Watta cute couple...’, ‘Aww... How sweet...’ and “I hope I’m the girl...’ Gaaaahhh! You can have this big jerk if you want!

We stopped at a Chines Restarurant. Woaahh... It looks good.

“The food’s good, quite cheap but it’s okay” he said while gesturing me to a table.

A waitress went near at us and it was obvious she was something to Minho.

“Good morning Sir~ Welcome! What do you want to order?”

Hmm... What. A. Flirt. She leaned closer to Minho and he gave me a shotgun look.

“Honey~ You’ll just be the one to pick what I am going to eat. Alright?” I said then held his hands.

The girl glared at me for a second but just smiled at Minho.

“Honey~ Is it okay if I’ll pick Xiao long bao?” Minho smiled playfully.

“Whatever you want honey~” I said seductively

“Ah... Okay then... 2 Xiao long bao, side dish- siomai and dumplings please. And oh, add 2 black gulaman also.”

The waitress wrote those down impatiently. Then, went away. Poor thing...

“Good job!” Minho winked at me.

“Yeahh right! We could’ve just eat at the house. I’ll cook Chinese foods if you want”

“I’m going to meet someone actually...”

“What?!”

“Yeahh. He’s actually going to be our new boarder”

“What?!”

“Yeahh... I actually need more money for our basketball competition at Beijing”

“What?!”

“Yeahh... And please stop that!”

“What?!”

“That ‘What?!’”

“Why haven’t you told me that you have a basketball competition at Beijing and that you need money?! I could have just borrowed you my college saving. Ya know?”

“That’s why... I don’t want you to overreact and I don’t want to use your college savings for me”

“But baby Minho... It is okay to me if you’ll use my savings...”

“Noona, no! Besides the dorm’s packed with 28 rooms, the building’s useless if all are vacant”

“But Auntie said we will not touch that building. Her house is enough for us”

“Iseul, Mom’s not that rich anymore, unlike before. The company that she’s applying at the U.S. is not that productive anymore...”

“So you mean, you are going to open that dorm for business?”

“Exactly. Since the papers for business are still on track why not use it?”

“Have you told this to Auntie?”

“Yeahh... But it wasn’t that easy to get her thumbs up”

“Aaahhh! Why did Auntie approved?!”

The waitress went to us again with our orders and she was like pissed off. But I don’t care to that.

“Itadakimasu” I said unpleasantly

“Wait... He’s there already” Minho said while pointing to the entrance door.

“Where?!”

“There! The guy with a messy hair...”

 

 

_________________________________________

Hey hey hey! Anyeong again readers! It’s Mariel on your way. ^^

Any guess who’s the New Guy?

Here’s a clue: A KPOP IDOL, HE IS THE MAKNAE OF THEIR GROUP.

Any guess?! Please leave your comments!

 

Thanks for the love everyone! Saranghaeyo!