Hee's Night

Don't stop the rain

I literally threw my clothes all over my room. Those that I don't like end on the floor and those that have chances end up on my bed. Then I finally decided on what to wear.I realized I shouldn't be too formal since it was just a 'friendly date' so I ended up wearing this..

I got out from my room, feeling light, and headed to Onew oppa's. Just want to ask him one last piece of advice. I sneaked in but found out that it's empty. I gave a long glance on Donghae's bed.

I laughed silently.

I turned around and was about to take a step when I bumped into Donghae, which I think was about to enter their room.

"Sorry." I said quickly.

"It's okay.. Erm.. Have you r-e-read the. uhm.. my.. anh.. I mean." He stuttered as he tried to get those words out of his mouth so I cut him off. 

"The letter? Yes, I have read it actually. I never expected that you were that corny" I said which made him blush. Woah, I never expected that either. I smiled at him.

"Uh.. Yeah.. I know.. So what's with the outfit?" He suddenly asked.

My eyes widened at his sudden question. I don't know what to say.

"I'm going to Sooyun's house then we'll fetch Myungdae, I think.. We're hanging out tonight. You know, Girls' night out." I explained but Hae doesn't look satisfied. He narrowed his eyes while drawing his face closer to mine.  Urgh!:l Curse me for being such a BAD liar!

"But Sooyun's still at school palnning the Mid-year Ball Dance together with the Student Council and Myungdae isn't allowed to go out by this time of the night unless it involves school stuff." He said.

CRAP! I'm busted but I have to keep this up then something came up to me. "Wait. You knew about Myungdae's curfew?"

He turned his face away from mine. "Heechul told me."

Heechul told him? But Heechul doesn't talk about his life especially if it's Myungdae's. Is he a stalker or somethin'?

"I want the truth now. Where are you going?" He asked me coldly.

I don't have other options here. My hands are tied. So, "Heechul asked me to go out with him tonight."

"A date?!" He blurted out with his eyes widened.

"Why does everyone think that it's like that? No! okay? It's just hanging out.. with only the two of us." I said trying to clear his mind from unnecessary thoughts.

"Hanging out with someone alone especially if it's a guy IS a date Iseul. You're stalling!" He argued strengthening his point.

"He just want to be friends with me. Why not give the guy a chance? It'll be rude if I just ditch him, right? So It's not really a date Donghae and if you prefer to call it a date it has to be a 'friendly date',more of a non-love related situation. 'kay?" I explained and he seems to be contented with it. Worth the effort! Yeah bah!

"Onew pushed you to this, didn't he? He's really a manipulator." "I'll bring you there so you won't look stupid in case that Heechul guy doesn't show up. I'm surprised Heechul's asking a girl out again." He added as he dragged me out the building.

Why is he doing this to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked through the packed street. 

Who would have guessed that Donghae's a chatterer? haha! Well, he'd been talking about a lot of stuff about golden retrievers and how hard it is to take care of them. But he doesn't seem to notice that I have no interest on what he's telling me, he's starting to irritate me now.. ~_~

_________________________________________________

Myungdae's POV

"You're going out with who? Oh come on oppa, tell me.." I pleaded using my aegyo powers on my stubborn brother. I wiggled my body, blinked my eyes a lot of times and stomped my feet so hard that he winced in displeasement.

"Myungdae, mom will get angry if you won't go home this very moment."

"B-but.. Ughh! Fine!" I stomped out of the coffee shop and gave him a death glare who was still staring at me shaking his head sideways.

I'm really glad Heechul never got tired of my brattiness and that he loves me unlike my father who abused me back then. I'm glad i'm with my eomma and oppa now.

 

I don't even know why we should use this limo every now and then, yes I know it's long, It's an eye-catcher, it's a traffic mastermind but it's just plain and .. boring.. This kind of vehicle should be in the deepest part of our garage. I looked out the window and what my eyes saw was a total 'What-the-heck?!!'

Donghae was strolling with..with..

 

Iseul.

Oh, Iseul You're so gonna get it again tomorrow!

___________________________________________________

Heechul's POV

Am I experiencing a bite from a love bug again? And I really gave attention to it?

GAH!.. By the way what's taking Iseul so long? Don't tell me she's gonna ditch me tonight? I hope not...

 

Speaking of her, she just arrived. I laughed at her facial expression, she's kinda nervous. i stood up to meet her.

"Good evening Iseul.." My voice fell off. Hmmmm. I shouldn't have greeted her that way, It's too formal. 

Regardless, she answered, "Good evening, too oppa.."  "Why are we here?" she whispered. 

I didn't know what to tell her. I don't really know why I asked her out in the first place. Anyways, "I heard there's a grand opening of a new place tonight. They call it Rain Garden. You know it would be nice if we'll be the first to visit it." Well, that was a good reason but it's true.. I looked at her and she was hyperventilating.

"Gwaenchana? (Are you okay?)" I asked her.

She then took a deep breath then answered me with a smile "Ne oppa.. Gwaenchana.(I'm okay)"

"Are you hungry?"

"Nope.." She lied, well it was obvious. Her stomach growled at her statement.

"Let us eat then."

"But I said.."

"Let's just order, okay?"

I think she gave up and just stayed silent.

___________________________________________________

 

From Ares:

It's nice that Elaine helps me now. Kamsa Elaine chingu.

From me.:)

Sorry I kept ya waiting.:) 

ENJOI..

HEECHUL OPPA! GET WELL SOON!!