Poor Myungdae

Don't stop the rain

 

MYUNGDAE’s point of view

Time for school… *sad* it’s time to brace myself again for rumors about my fishy prince and Iseul. 

Actually I am really jealous but I don’t blame or hate Iseul for that, she already explained it to me and besides she is one of my caring unnies.

 Heechul passed me with his fragile and as if doubting stares

“Good morning my princess,” Heechul said.

I smiled.

“Good morning also my dearest brother” I replied.

Now he stopped and faced me.

“Are you going to school now? Cause I still have to buy errr… go somewhere important” Hee said, sadness is obvious on his eyes even though how hard he try to smile, Is something bothering him or is he affected by Iseul’s rumors. Hmmm…. Why should I even mind about it? “yes, I am now going to school now, I’ll be off then, take care Hee and I love you,” I said to him while fixing my bag I don’t mind actually the ‘I love you’ because he is my brother, I knew that that made him stop for a moment, he remembered Jessica, I’m sure of that. “yeah, you too, I also love you my sister” he said and came near me to kiss my forehead. That was nice of him. I went to the car and the driver started the engine.

~~~~~~~~

            “Myungdae!” someone shouted and when I looked back, it was Sooyun unnie, she was carrying too many papers and I helped her immediately. “have you seen Iseul now? We have something important to discuss” she said and we continued to walk “I think she’s with…” *deep breaths* “maybe she’s with Onew, Minho and D-donghae,” I said while looking down at the ground, “oh…. I see” she said, does she know anything about my feelings? Whatever! Still.. I have to consider sometimes there are things that only you can understand. I gazed over the campus and I spotted Taemin, he was approaching us, “Unnie, Taemin is here,” I said and Sooyun immediately searched for him. Now I’m confused, Is Sooyun and Taemin dating each other or something? “you can give me those papers now,” Taemin told us with that gleeful eyes and mesmerizing smile “no, it’s oay with us, right Myungdae?!” Sooyun said and then she elbowed me. OUCH! That hurts though. I faked a laugh “hahaha.. r-right!” I said. I looked at Sooyun then at Taemin and gave him the papers I was holding and immediately ran at the school’s main door. I looked back at Sooyun and she was giving me hateful eyes, if stares could kill I would be long dead now. I just gave her a merry look which I’m sure she was irritated by it and I went inside the building.

~~~~~~~~

            My mind was flying all throughout our Geometry period. I know all my classmates now cause I am almost 3 weeks here. “Do page 367 and after 30 minutes let us check your papers,” Mr. Minamoto said, while packing the books on his bag.”I’ll be right back, the principal just needs me very badly no” he added and he got out from the room. I turned the page he told us to do and after I have scrutinize it I thought this was easy to do, I am not bragging or something but I think I am the smartest than any one of here. Oh yeah…. Except for Kibum, he’s a one tough prince. I looked at him and he was strating to solve the problems *smile* he’s really trying hard to trash me down, I noticed Iseul then, staring outside the window, it’s was raining outside. I also noticed that her eyes were dry because of crying. I gave her a curious stare when she looked at me and she mouthed Donghae. Huh?!?!?! What did Donghae do to her? Wait… why should I even be concerned for her if it’s about Donghae, you can call me evil but I wished Hae slapped her or told her how jerk she was. Suddenly, Kevin tapped my shoulder, I looked at him slowly, “can you help me?” he asked and I satred at his eyes *snaps* what did he say again? “eh?” WOAH!! I have just have taken a trip to Wonderland through his eyes but suddenly I remembered someone and I quickly forget the Kevin-eyes-thing. “can you teach me how to solve this?” he asked while giving me his book “I have my own book!” I said and he immediately backed his book. GAWD! I am full of evilness today, I have no problems to Kevin but it’s just that when I see handsome guys I remember Donghae…. “here’s how, get the median of the triangle first” I said but I noticed Kevin was not looking at the paper where I was solving the problem, he was looking at my face very intently, I was beginning to be self conscious but I was able to snap out of it, “Kevin, the answers are not in my face, it’s in this paper “ I sarcastically said to him while shaking the paper to his face.

“ohh… sorry”

~~~~~~~~

“why are you crying again?” Sooyun said as I was putting down my tray to our table. Hmmmm… now I am curiouswhat Donghae did to her “it’s nothing actually” Iseul said while eating silently avoiding our stares. “C’mon Iseul! Just tell it!” I said to her and after that Sooyun nudge my hands. We are really actually waiting for Iseul to speak, she looked at us and she let down her chopsticks, “it happened yester… I mean last night, I am afraid of thunder storm. I thought I slept with Minho so I hugged him and he hugged me back” she scurried off, eyeing at us very seriously “then?!” Sooyun said as if she was hearing the last words of a dying person. “it turned out that it was Donghae I have slept with” Iseul said and I felt knives on my heart, I quickly looked at their table, Hae was giving Iseul apologetic and sincere eyes and by the time their stares met with each other, I felt the world was on my shoulders.

___________________to be continued________________

WT!!! sorry Myungdae!! I mean Alyssa.. L