Stupid Little Me.

Don't stop the rain

"You big ert!"

I turned around to focus my eyes on the person who shouted.

 It was Dong Hae. The arrogant person in the campus. He's with Onew, his boardmate and bestfriend.

I've been observing them since our freshmen year, they're very close. It seems like they have a relationship or something... Really creepy if you ask me. Well, not that I care about them..

 

Oh by the way, I'm Park Iseul ,a sophomore student at Seoul Fishy University. I'm actually still new to this place. I  transferred here when my freshmen year was about to end because my parents got divorced but that's fine with me.

I had to stay at my aunt's dormitory. Minho is  my boardmate and at the same time my cousin.

We're living under the same roof since his mom, my aunt and the owner of the dormitory, is working in the U.S.

 

They say I am a nerd, weirdo, loner, ugly, no-sense-of-fashion, a jerk but that's okay, i mean i'm okay with black shoes or old sneakers, wide glasses, old sweatshirts, faded jeans or long skirts and as long as I am comfortable with it nobody should be telling me what I would wear.

 

The bell rang, I must go faster or else I would be late at our Advance Algebra Class. Nobody wants to be late at that period or else Mr. Minoru will hung you alive at the ceiling.

As I was walking, I spotted Jessica with her group, they call themselves we-are-so-cool-look-at-us but I think they are all es.

I also spotted Heechul, sitting alone in the corner .

Poor boy.

He's so handsome but he acts very weird (look who's talking!) Anyways, i think he has this huge problem he wants to share. I took this as my chance and I approached him.

"Annyeong Haseyo Heechul-ssi, do you mind me chatting with you?" i asked, OMG i can't believe i just did that. he just looked at me *shocks* if he'll continue doing that i'm going to melt now, I tell you.

Finally he opened his mouth, "Go way...." he said coldly and turned his face away from my direction...

What?! How could he?! Oh well, I think I deserve it...

"Uhm, o-okay then,classes started already" I told him 

"What do you think of me, deaf?! I heard the bell rang!" he stand up, grabbed his bag and started walking away..  *jawdropped*

What did I do? 

oh.. Ottokhe??

______________________________________________________________

#HEECHUL's POV

What a crazy girl?! So someone finally decided to talk to me now eh? The nerve!

______________________________________________________________

#ISEUL's POV

I was late!

I was left deciding whether I would enter our room to meet my doom or to escape my first period and have a tour at the guidance office.

GRrR.. Damn that hee! Damn that gorgeous-cute-hot BUT arrogant-snob-hot tempered Hee!!!

When I opened the door very slowly I was expecting an eraser to be thrown at my face but luckily, Mr. Minoru was writing at the board and acted as if he never heard the sound of my entrance.

I walked quickly to my seat but I didn't see Eli's feet which made me trip on the floor!.

Of course everybody laughed, I closed my eyes expecting for more strong laughters but someone shouted... 

"Quiet guys! It's not funny!"

It was Kiseop, our classroom president, he is the most helpful and matured person I have met in this campus. He even helped me pick up my books. *sigh* My savior..

"Eli, say sorry to Iseul now!" kiseop ordered.

Uh-oh!Not eli!! Eli is a hot tempered person, even more arrogant than Donghae or Heechul.

He looked at me, "Why would I?" he said with a smirk.

"Hear yourself Eli! You are being a jerk and ungentle!" Kiseop answered back.

Oh my! I should stop Kiseop now or else something bad would happen.

"I will never say sorry to anyone, especially to that jerk one!"

OUCH! that does it!

"You know Eli, if you don't want to say sorry it's fine," i said " and thanks to you kiseop oppa and next time don't waste your time to a stupidity just like me" I trailed off.

"SILENCE!!!" Mr. Minoru finally shouted

"Park Iseul, you are late again! I'll tell this to your adviser and to you two! shut up or be sorry!!" He added.

I walked to my usual spot, last row. pfffft... what a mess! i'm such a loser!

"Hey, I'm sorry" I was shocked to hear that. It was Ki Bum, Eli's stepbrother.

"Uhm why are you telling me that?" I asked

"I'm aplogizing for what Eli had done to you," he said with a sincere look.. OMO!!! he looks so princely now but I have to control myself .

"You know it's okay, I never saw his foot on my way and you know, im just really stupid"

"Eh?!!! Don't call yourself stupid!" he said

"shhhh!!!!!!" the dumb teacher interrupted, I have this moment already and he interrupted?!?!?!?!

"okay let's continue our class first" he said with his adorable smile. I can die now, I ASSURE you!!! I was blushing all throughout the period!!

_____________________________________to be continued___________________________

hey!!! ares here... i dedicate this to mariel salmon, alyssa magaoay, elaine lopez and gee triunfante...... later, if my cahracters are already complete i would tell their parts to this fan fic...

SUBSCRIBE CHINGU!!! <3333