I'm going to be on that show?

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOME TIME AFTER THE FASHION SHOW

AT SNSD DORM

Yoona : "Aww, Hyunnie marriage ended~ I don't want them to end~ I want to watch more."

Seohyun : "Unnie, you are still watching that last episode? Don't worry unnie~ Our marriage may ended on-screen. But, we are still friends, unnie"

Yoona : "Hyun~ I know that you love him. Hurry up and confessed already~ He loves you too~"

Seohyun : " Unnie, we are only FRIENDS~"

Yoona : " Arasso~ You won't tell me now, but I'm sure you will tell me and other members later on~"

Seohyun : " Haha, unnie, manager is looking for you~ Did you do anything wrong? Is it about the fashion show?"

Yoona : "Maybe its about work or Strong Heart~"

Seohyun : "Unnie, manager oppa said to meet him at the SM practice room where we always practice~"

Yoona : "Deh, gomawo hyun~"

Then, Yoona get ready and prepared to go to see the manager. She thought maybe its about her scandal, gossips or even about the fashion show kiss that caused scene between BIGBANG fans and SONES. Yoona change into her casual wear. A short sleeve white t-shirt with a pink hoodie and a long denim pants. She took out her pink and white sneakers and wear them. She goes out with also wearing a white cap on her head to cover her no-make up face. 

AT THE SM BUILDING

SUJU practicing inside the practice room for their upcoming song. Then as they about to take a break, Donghae let out.

Donghae : "Aish, I miss YOONG~"

Leeteuk : "Yah, you always say you miss her. Don't you text her everyday~?"

Kyuhyun : " Aish, hyung~ I miss her too, our YOONG choding~ She's so busy these days"

Siwon : "But, I get to see her a lot~"

Donghae and Kyuhyun : "Yah, that's because you always do CF with her~ Aish, not fair. Yoong~"

Suddenly, the door open revealing the one and only dongsaeng that they missed so badly.

Yoona : "Yes? Is someone calling me?"

"YOONA! OUR YONG CHODING~"

Then, the SUJU and Yoona goes into a group hug. Yoona could just laugh at their reaction after seeing her.

"We miss you~"

"Aish, suju oppa~ I miss all of you~"

Donghae : "But, who do you miss the most?"

All the Suju members waited to hear her answer. 

Yoona : "None."

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter