Our first official meeting :)

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT THE WGM SET   The hosts are Park Mi-Sun (PMS), Jo Hyung Gi (JHG) and Kim Na Young(KNY) and also 2PM Taecyeon and Suju Leeteuk.    PMS : “Hello everyone~”   JHG: I hear we have a new couple today~   KNY : Yeah, and I heard that they have become a couple before for fashion show.    Taec : Yeah, I am also present at the fashion show. But, who are they? Is it someone from Super Junior? Is that why Leeteuk is here?    Leeteuk : Haha, you’ll see why I’m here later. Let’s take a look at the new couple. Kekeke~   Then, the screen shows a young girl dress in a pink floral dress waiting at the Strong Heart recording place.    Taec : “So, the wife is going to be Yoona-sshi. I wonder who is going to be the husband.”   Leeteuk : “This is why I’m here. I’m her bestfriend~”   PMS : “Wah, she’s so beautiful. OMO”   Just then, it shows what happen throughout the show after the young girl entered. Then, the show ended. A/N: They didn’t notice that the hint about who was the husband is already hinted during the show. Then, it shows Yoona outside the SBS’s building waiting for someone.    JHG : “OMO, she looks so cold. It’s night already. Who is she waiting for~?”   Taec : “She’s waiting for her husband, right Leeteuk-sshi?”   Leeteuk : “Haha, let’s just watch~”   Then, after a few minutes the camera shifted to a young man wearing a black long coat and blue hoodie jacket with a white t-shirt for the top and long blue denim pants with blue and white sneakers that wrote BB all over it.    PMS : “OMO! IT IS G-DRAGON-SSHI! OMO! OMO!”   KNY : “OMO! So handsome~”   GD : “Mianhae, Yoona-sshi for being a bit late.”   Yoona : “It’s okay. Umm, GD sunbaenim?”   GD : “Ah, mianhae. I’m sorry for not introducing myself. I’m G-Dragon from BigBang. You can also call my real name Kwon Jiyong.”   Yoona : “Ah, deh~. I’m IM Yoona from SNSD.”   Both of them shake hand with each other. But, then both of them are too silent.   INTERVIEW WITH THE PD   PD : “What do think when you first met your husband?”    Yoona : “I’m quite shocked. I didn’t expect it would be Jiyong-sshi. I mean GD-sunbaenim. We barely talk to each other.”   PD : “What do you think when you first met your wife?”   GD : “Honestly, this is quite shocking for me to handle. She’s so beautiful. Her dark brown hair, milky white skin and her slender figure mesmerized me. I just can’t believe it that she’s going to be my wife.”   Then, the screen shows the scene Yoona with GD.   Both of them didn’t say anything. They remain silent for some time.   Leeteuk : “Yah, is this some kind of a business meeting? Aish, they are too awkward. This is a show~ Yoong~ Jiyong~”   -----------------------------   Yoona/GD : “Um, I guess you are going to be my husband/wife~”   GD : “We can’t stand here any longer. The weather is getting cold. Let’s go somewhere.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter