A Sudden Meeting

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yeay~ We are going to get married~”

TOP, Daesung, and Seungri just stare blankly at GD who is happily jumping around the practice room after their practice.

“Yah~ Stop showing off!”

“Yeah, hyung’s right! It’s not like you’re the only one with a  girlfriend~” Seungri pouted.

“By the way, where’s Youngbae?” TOP asked, looking around and noticing they are the only ones left.

“Well, Youngbae went on a date with Yuri~ Oh my YOONG~” GD says as he continues to hop around happily.

“MWUH! EVEN HIM! HOW COULD YURI KEEP A SECRET FROM ME, HER BESTFRIEND?” Seungri eyes widen in surprise as he ranted on.

“Yah maknae, she’s not your baby. Why would she care?”

“Forget that. Jiyong… Have you prepared yourself to meet your in-laws?”

GD stops jumping as he stared at TOP happily.

“I have already got approval from her SNSD sisters~ All eight of them approves me~”

“I didn’t say about SNSD. Don’t you remember? You got DBSK, SUPER JUNIOR, SHINEE and their newly added ones EXO to be face. They are your brother in laws. Have you forgotten?” TOP smirked as he noticed GD’s face starts to turn pale.

“Ah-huh”

“Remember hyung… They have those evil Kyu-Line also with Kyu hyung being the leader of course. Even though you have passed Changmin hyung when we gave approval for her official relationship with Dara noona~ You still have like 4 groups of brother in laws to go through~” Seungri chimed in along with TOP as they smirk evilly at GD.

“Phew~ I still could remember how scared I was when I had to see them for Tiffany…” Daesung accidentally blurted out, making TOP and Seungri to stare at him in disbelief.

“Fany? /  Miyoung Noona?”

“Uhhh… Yeah… She’s my official girlfriend now… I think I need to go~” Daesung starts to run away, sensing a danger is going to erupt.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KANG DAESUNG! YOU GET YOUR BACK HERE! YOU’VE GOT LOTS OF EXPLANATION TO BE DONE! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” TOP shouted as he ran off to Daesung with Seungri following behind.

 

Meanwhile, GD just stood there, feeling all blank and helpless.

 

“What should I do? They look so nice. But, those guys can be scary?”

 

“YAH, JIYONG. THEY SAID TO MEET UP WITH THEM AT SM BUILDING TOMORROW.” TOP shouted before running off again.

 

“Tomorrow? To think that I haven’t even prepare anything…” Cold sweat starts to appear as he wipe them nervously.

 

“What to do? Even Yoona and her sisters and also f(x) is away for days. No! I should be brave and face them alone! I can do this! Kwon Jiyong! You have Yoona supporting you!”

 

Jiyong just fall down on his knees as he stared blankly at the ceiling, worrying about what might happen tomorrow.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Hyung! I heard we are meeting G-Dragon-sunbaenim tomorrow~” Sehun shouted at EXO’s dorm, alarming all his eleven older members.

“Mwuh? Really? This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter