Strong Heart Couple, Sweet Concert :)

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona are now at her house where she lived with Jiyong. She smiles as she looks at the photo of the two of them wearing rilakkuma pyjamas on the wall. 

"If only I can remember everything, things might be even better." Yoona take one of the photo frame on the table which is their first selca during their the wedding fashion show and look at it lovingly.

"Jiyong-sshi. If you knew I've forgotten everything about you, you might feel sad and hurt. I don't want to see you like that." Yoona cries as she look at the photo. She feels more sad as she could not remember everything even though she looks at their memories right now. 

 

Suddenly, Yoona's phone ringing, G-Dragon - Butterfly can be heard at the house. Yoona pick up the call and wipe her tears.

"Hello, SNSD's Im Yoona speaking." 

"Yah~ My wife never forgets to introduce herself as a member of SNSD~ I'm proud~" Yoona smile when she heard his voice.

"Aigoo~ Oppa? Wife? Not yet~ Kekeke~ Why are you calling me?" Yoona asks curiously.

"Can't I call my own wife? Why not? Well, I just want to tell you that I'll be going on a tour for a while.So, I cannot be with you. I'm sorry, wifey ah~" Jiyong's voice sounds like he really sorry about it.

"It's okay, oppa~ You have to make the concert successful! Jiyong-oppa, fighting! I also have packed schedule to be done since I've come back~" Yoona laughs.

"Ah~ I will miss your laughter the most~ Alligator Yoong~ Anyway, G-Yoon fighting! Take good care of yourself, Yoona ah~ Goodbye~" With that, Jiyong ended their phone call.

 

Yoona smile again as she look at her phone for a while. Then, she remembered that she have a Strong Heart recording that night. A special episode to celebrate her comeback. Yoona get ready as she chose to wear a light blue coloured dress with white flower printed on it. She chose to let her hair down and put light blue and white ribbons on her hair. She wears her white wedges and grab her light blue handbag as she headed to her company's van and goes to the recording.

 

AT THE STRONG HEART RECORDING 

 

Seung Gi : "Everyone~ Welcome to Strong Heart~ Today, we have a very special guest with us~ SNSD's Im Yoona! Please welcome her!"

Yoona : "Ah, hello everyone. I am SNSD's Yoona."

Seung Gi : "Ah, welcome back Yoona ah~"

Eunhyuk : "Yah~ Seung Gi, we are here too~ You know~"

Boom : "I don't think he can hear us~ He's in dreamland~"

Shindong : "So much from seeing his ideal girl~ Kekeke"

Juri : "Too bad that ideal girl of him belongs to someone else~"

Yuri : "Yeah~ To think that Yoona belongs to G-Dragon oppa now~"

All : "We pity Seung Gi~ (acts out a sad face)"

Seung Gi : "Yah~ Stop teasing me~ Aigoo~ Is it bad that I got emotional seeing our Yoona again?"

Kyuhyun : "Aish~ Hyung~ She's not your Yoona anymore~ She's Jiyong hyung's! (laugh evilly)"

Seung Gi : "Yah~ Not you too~"

Kai : "He surely need to wake up~ Kekeke."

Yoona : "Yah~ Stop teasing him~"

Dara : "Yeah~ He's already red~ Right, Minnie ah?"

Changmin : "(acts tough) Uh, yeah."

Luhan : "Now, look at Changmin hyung acting all tough in front of her."

Seung Gi : "In front of who?"

Boom : "Yah~ Did you already forget that this is a show? Do you work~ Kekeke."

Seung Gi : "(flustered) Ah, welcome everyone~ I'm sorry because I got too distracted. Well, Yoona-sshi~ Tell me how are you lately? What happened actually?"

Yoona smile and take a deep breathe as she continues.

Yoona : "Ah, hello everyone. I'm glad I'm back again. I am sorry for making all of you worried about me. (smile) I am doing fine, lately. This is all thanks to G-Dragon from Bigbang and all the other people around me that have always been there for me. You, too, Seung Gi-oppa. Thank you."

Seung Gi : "Ah, it's nothing. (blush)"

Luhan : "Looks like the effect is still there, huh?"

Sooyoung : "I do agree. Now, let's listen to Yoona again~"

Seung Gi : "Ah~ Sooyoung-sshi have taken my dialogue~ Ah, Yoona-sshi, can you tell us everything since today is the special episode celebrating you to come back from coma state~"

Yoona : "I will. I will be telling the truth today~ (shows what she had written on the board)"

Seung Gi : "Ah, you write on the board 'I am sorry that I cannot remember you. But, I love you.'. Let's listen to Yoona story, everyone~"

Crowd : "(become silent)"

Boom : "Oh~ Looks like the audience already knows what kind of action to give~ Kekeke"

Yoona : (laughs) Well, firstly, I want to say sorry to everyone here for making you worried. Most importantly, I want to say sorry to Jiyong, my official boyfriend and my on-screen husband. G-Dragon-sshi, no, Jiyong-oppa have done a lot for me. But, I feel sorry saying this. I don't know why and what happen during the accident. All I know is that, after everything happen, I can't remember him. The memories that I've had with him. All of them disappears just like that. (getting teary)"

Crowd and all the guest including Seung Gi : "MWUH! (gasps)"

Seung Gi : "You are not joking, right?"

Yoona : "Yes, I am not joking. I don't even remember anything about him. I wish I could. But, there's not even a single trace of him inside my mind except the fact that he is the leader of Bigbang. Only that. Other than that, I don't have any single clue."

Seung Gi : "Ah, I feel bad for him and you. So, does this mean you remember everyone else except him?"

Yoona : "I feel bad for him too. Uh, yeah. I've tried everything. Honestly, I cannot stop from blaming myself from forgetting about him. It's just that... Every single time I've tried, I just cannot remember him. I cannot recall anything. (eyes full with tears about to cry)"

Seung Gi : "But, then. Do you remember the accident? Do you remember what happen?"

Yoona : "Ah, that? I also don't know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter