A Little Thing Called Miracle

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months passed

 

"Ah~ Today sure is a nice day indeed~" 

 

A guy walks inside the room with a bouquet of white roses and put it on the table. That very guy also walks towards the window and pull the curtains apart so that the moonlight and the night wind will enter the room. The guy looks back at the girl lying on the bed with a smile on his face.

 

"Morning, Yoona-ah. Saranghae Yoona ah~" G-Dragon said while sitting down besides her. 

"It's been a while. I'm sorry I got busy that I couldn't come and take care of you. How are you, Yoona ah?" He smiled as he grasp her cold hands and rub them together. 

G-Dragon look sadly at the figure of the one he love, SNSD's Im Yoona, who is lying down on the bed in a coma state with all the wires around her. G-Dragon slow ruffles her hair and put his forehead on hers.

"Yoona ah, it's been months since you last wake up. Everyone else missed you. I... miss you too." G-Dragon smiled as tears starts to form in his eyes. 

G-Dragon smile weakly as he caresses her cheeks lovingly. 

"Yoona ah, it is only a few minutes more till its my birthday and our 16 months anniversary. I... don't want any other presents. I just want one thing for this birthday, I want you to wake up and be better than before... Yoona ah, can you grant my wish?" G-Dragon smile weakly as he grasp Yoona's hand tightly. Tears starts to roll down his cheeks again and fall down on Yoona's cheek. 

 

G-Dragon let out a soft sigh as he slowly gets up and starts to release his hands from hers.

 

"I should probably prepare something for tonight. Just in case." As G-Dragon was about to walk away and pull his hands away, he felt a soft grip on his right hand. 

 

"W-w-who?" G-Dragon looks back in disbelief. Yoona's hand is now holding his. 

 

But, Yoona just remain there without opening her eyes or showing any more sign of waking up. 

 

"It might be my imagination after all. She's still in coma state, right?" G-Dragon tears starts to fall down again. He start to cry again as he slowly moves closer to Yoona and kiss her forehead softly. As he moves away from her, he couldn't help but notice her shed a single tear. 

 

"Don't cry, Yoona ah. I believe you can hear me. Don't worry. I will never leave you. I will always stay by your side. I will wait patiently for you, even if it takes years to do so. My heart belongs to you and you only, Im Yoona." GD cries and softly spoken those words to Yoona as he sat by her side and hold her hands and continues on.

"Im Yoona, do you remember the first time we met? I never told this to anyone. But, the real time when we first met is not at the music show, or the fashion show or at the first episode of our marriage. The truth is, the first time I met you is at the entrance of SM building. Yeah, the first time I've seen you even before your debut. I have debuted at that time and I was thinking of coming to SM to see some of my old friends during my trainee years at SM before. Who would ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter