How am I suppose to get her to come back to me?

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD is now lying down on his own room. He is currently thinking about how he is going to gain Yoona's trust and love again so that she will come back to him. He looks at the note and t-shirts Yoona give it to him and starts to regret the fact that he hurt Yoona's heart. He feels guilty remembering those moments, thinking how much she work hard preparing for all of that just for him. More importantly, it is her birthday and she only think about making him happy. 

 

GD then let out a long sigh as he now sat down on his bed and look down with a disappointed look. He really is disappointed with himself. Suddenly, there was a knock on his door. It was none other than the other members, TOP, Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang. They all then sat down near GD on his bed. 

 

TOP : "Yah~ What's wrong? You look down since the day of your anniversary."

Daesung : "Yeah, we thought you would look happier than normal."

Seungri : "Ah, hyung tell us."

Taeyang : "But, I heard something about Yoona from Yuri."

GD : "Mwuh? What did you heard?"

Daesung, Seungri, TOP and GD then gets closer to Taeyang to hear his story.

Taeyang : "Well, it wasn't Yoona telling Yuri anything. It's just they other 8 members observe Yoona's behaviour and Yuri then tell me about it."

GD : "Yeah, what did she tell you?"

Seungri : " Yeah~ Tell us~"

Taeyang : "Okay, well, she said she feels weird seeing Yoona's eyes always looks like she always cried a lot after the anniversary. Yoona tried to hide it by saying she missed her family and her mom."

Seungri : "What is it about her mom?"

Daesung : "Well, her mom left her when she was a baby I think."

GD : "Go on."

Taeyang : "But, they all know it is not about her mother. Plus, they didn't mention anything related to mothers."

TOP : "True. And then?"

Taeyang : "And, Yoona looks less really depress lately and she would always reject if they ask her out or something. Yuri ask me to aks you about it. Do you know why?"

GD : "Actually, I know why she have been crying and being depressed. I'm the reason why she is like that."

Seungri : "Mwuh! What did you do to my precious chingu?"

GD then tells them the whole story about what happen.

Daesung : "What! Whoa, hyung. I'm sure my favourite dongsaeng heart have been hurt."

Seungri : "And you are stupid too, you know. You should have let her explain."

GD : "I know. I was too angry. Well, you know what happen when I'm angry right?"

TOP : "Aish, how could you think I have something to do with her?"

GD : "Well, you look close with her."

TOP : "Duh, would I even try to take your girl."

GD : "But, I heard you like her before."

TOP : "Yes, but, that was the past. She's now is just like my sister."

GD : "But, the two of you went out~"

TOP : "Duh, that was to find a gift for you~ Plus, the whole time she is with me, she talks non-stop about you and ask me about you."

Seungri : "Woah, hyung, she really cares about you."

Daesung : "To think that she almost become mine during family outing"

TOP : "Yah, stop with all the family outing thing. She's not yours~"

Daesung then made a pouting face as Seungri bonk his head. 

Daesung : "YAH!"

Taeyang : "Okay, now, stop. We need to help GD in this."

GD : "Yeah, how am I going to get her back and we have a recording tomorrow."

Seungri : "Why don't we ask for SM idols and 2NE1 to help us on this?"

Daesung : "You mean? Gathering with them and planning out new plan?"

GD : "Okay, that sounds good. But, wait, what do you mean by new plan? Did all of you have gathered before without me and Yoona knowing?"

The four guys then laugh nervously at GD remembering their past gathering with the SM idols.

Taeyang : "Uh yeah, we did meet up."

GD : "What was your plan that last time?"

TOP : "To make both of you fall in love with each other~"

Daesung : "But, there are some who are jealous~ keke"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter