A lil' piece of the shattered memories

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, oppa. Do you want to take a walk tonight? I just feel like going out for now." 

Yoona look at GD cutely, hoping that he would get a hint that she wants to go out with him. She just want to make them feel closer to each other.

Looking up, from the book he was reading, his eyes meets with his beloved doe-eyed girl. As he smiles sweetly, he pinch Yoona's cheeks and spoke.

"Why are you suddenly want to go out, huh?" 

Yoona grab GD's hand which is pinching her cheek, "I just want to spend more time with you. Who knows those sweet memories will come back to me?"

GD just let out a chuckles and smile, relieved. 

"Hmm, okay then. But, you do know that even if you won't remember anything, I'll just accept you for who you are, love you for being you and will never leave you as I know you'll never leave me. I do know that we will just create more beautiful memories, TOGETHER."

GD stand up and put the book down as he slowly kisses her forehead and ruffles on top of her hair slowly.

"Yoona, get ready right now, okay. I'll be ready in five minutes."

GD left the living room and went to change his clothes leaving Yoona sitting down, dumbfounded.

'This feeling again. It's so familiar. It's like a deja-vu.'

Yoona just smile sweetly and goes into her room to get ready.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Yoona just got out wearing the couple t's that she had with GD with a blue denim jeans shorts and to top it all off, she wears a high-cut baby pink sneakers. 

GD got out of his room wearing similar style of clothing with a soft pink blazer with the couple t's shirt inside for the top. Other than that, is similar to Yoona's. 

"Are you copying me?" Yoona laughed looking at GD attire. 

"Hey, I got in first, you know? So, you are the one copying me. Kekeke" GD makes a scary look but, laugh later. 

"Well, let's go, now, everyone will know that we are a couple just by looking at our clothing." Yoona smiled.

GD, looking at her smiling, "You are my wife, remember? Be it on-screen or off-screen, you are still MINE." 

GD intertwined his fingers with Yoona's as he took her closer to him and walk with her side by side. 

"Let's go to the park where I've made a surprise for you." Yoona smile sweetly.

"Eh? You remembers? Why, you have any more surprises?" GD laughs as they finally got out of their house and is now walking together on the street.

"Nope, but, I've read all about it in my diary. Let's go." Yoona smile evilly as she pulls GD to run along with her to the park. 

'Somethings will never change, no matter what.' GD thought silently as he look at Yoona.

"Wait, for me." GD shouted as he ran along with Yoona until they reach the center of the park, the fountain.

All of a sudden, the lights in the park all went out and leave the two of them in a complete darkness. Suddenly, Yoona broke herself free from GD's grasp and left GD alone.

"YOONA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" GD shouted, but he received no response bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter