Unexpected .

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AFTER THE FILMING FROM THE FIRST EPISODE   GD was sitting in her company vehicle that is on the way to his dorm after ended his WGM filming and his schedule after WGM. He was smiling all by himself in the van. He couldn’t stop smiling. He kept thinking whether this all is just a dream. He wouldn’t want to wake up realizing that he was just dreaming. He slowly pinches his cheek and could feel the pain. Of course, he thought. This is real. Not long after that, he reaches his dorm.    GD then entered his home, BIGBANG home that is. As he had expected, the other four BigBang members were waiting for him. They really want to know who his wife is. He put his coats and hoodie jacket at the sofa and went to living room where s are.   GD : “I’M BACK~” He said while smiling.   SeungRi : “Wah, hyung~ Welcome back.”   Daesung : “How was it?”   TOP : “Who is your wife?”   Taeyang : “What happen?”   The four all continues to ask questions non-stop. GD chuckled seeing them like that.    GD : “Chill, guys. I’ll tell everything you want to know. But, first I want you to guess who my wife is~ The first clue is she is from a girl group that is very famous.”   SeungRi : “Yah~ You are not going to tell us directly, hyung?”   Daesung : “I really want to know who. KARA? SNSD? T-ARA? WONDER GIRLS?”   TOP : “Anymore clue?”   GD : “She is from a nine-members girl group~ Kekeke”   Taeyang : “SNSD? Yuri? Oh, no.”   GD : “Yah, don’t worry. Any more guess? I have model with her before~”   TOP : “Hn, Yoona right?”   Daesung : “Aw, hyung. Not fair~ I really like her. Aww~”   Seungri : “So, how was it? She was like the total opposite of you, hyung. She’s suitable with me more~”   GD glared at SeungRi but he continued to tell them what happen between him and his wife. The members notice that GD couldn’t stop smiling when he was  talking about her.   Seungri : “I didn’t know you can be so romantic hyung. You even put the coat on her and all that.”   TOP : “You should have just hug her, dude.”   GD : “Yah, how could I? It was only our first episode~ What would she be thinking about me, if I did that? She’s going to think I’m weird and maybe she would  even think I’m a playboy.”   Taeyang : “More worst, she’s going to avoid you. Haha.”   GD : “Yah, aish, this is why I don’t want to tell you guys.”   Daesung : “Did you get her number, hyung?”   GD : “I… didn’t. Ah, I’ll get it later.”   Seungri : “What? You didn’t even have her number. Even I have her number. Aish, hyung ah.”   GD : “ Aish, not fair. You guys are friends after all. Yah, Seungri, you won’t be the only one who are friends with SNSD after this~”   TOP : “Guys, let’s just go to sleep. It’s late and we have a schedule in the morning.”   GD, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung : “Arasso, hyung~”   That night, GD goes to sleep while listening to Yoona’s song from ‘Introduce Me a Good Man’. He continues sleeping with a smile on his face.    GD : “I’ll be introducing myself as the good man for you, my wife.”   SNSD DORM    Yoona entered her dorm with a smile on her face. She didn’t notice the other 8 girls are looking at her while giggling.   Yuri : “Ah, our Yoong-choding is so cute~”   Sunny : “Yeah, I can’t believe she have gotten married already~”   Tiffany : “Yong-choding ah~”   Yoona : “…. Eh? Yes?”   Hyoyeon : “Just spill it all out.”   Seohyun : “Yeah, unnie~ Tell us who is your husband~”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter