I love you, no need to be jealous.

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah~ That was refreshing~" Yoona said as she was drying her hair with a towel. She feels so refreshed now that she have taken a bath and wear comfortable clothes which is a pink bear hoodie sleeveless t-shirt and a white knee length pants. She decided to just let her hair down as it is not dry yet. 

Yoona walk out of her room and went to GD's room and knock on his door.

 

"Oppa~ Are you done? Let's eat breakfast together~" Yoona said cheerfully.

 

GD opened the door revealing himself only wearing a white knee length pants.

 

"Oppa~ Wear some clothes already." Yoona said as she buried her face with her hands.

"What? You should get used to it~ My wifey~" GD said teasingly.

"Get used to it? Aish, oppa~ Wear this!" Yoona said as she handed a blue bear hoodie sleeveless t-shirt to GD.

"Wow. Did you buy it? It looks cute." GD smiled while taking the cloth from Yoona.

"A fan gave it to us. As a present for our marriage." Yoona said with not looking at GD.

GD just smiled at Yoona while grabbing both of Yoona's hand away from her face.

"No need to be shy~ My wifey~ We are married~ Kekeke~" GD said as he smiled boyishly.

"Aish~ Oppa, just wear that and let's eat breakfast~" Yoona tries to take away her hands from GD's hold.

"Put them on for me~ Pretty please, my wifey?" GD makes a  cute puppy eyes and looks at Yoona cutely hoping that she will do it.

"Fine fine~ Anything for you as long as you wear some clothes already~" Yoona sighed as she took the blue bear hoodie sleeveless t-shirt from GD and put it on for him.

 

GD just smiled happily when Yoona was putting on the cloth for him. 

 

"Done~ Let's go eat~" Yoona said as she smiled at GD.

GD then grab Yoona's hand and pull her into an embrace. 

"Ah~ This feels good. You smell like strawberries~" GD said happily. 

Yoona just stood there blushing hard. GD then broke the hug and grab her hand to the table to eat breakfast.

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

 

After breakfast, Yoona and GD decided to watch TV together. They just sat on their couch side by side without leaning on each other.

"Yoongie~ Thank you for cooking~" GD said while smiling cutely at her.

"Jagiya, do you need anything? Why are you being like this lately? This is weird." Yoona said while looking at GD suspiciously.

"Anniyo~ I just need you~" GD said as he lean on Yoona's sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter