The Beautiful Surprise

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong slowly open his eyes after keeping his eyes close for quite some time. As soon as he manage to adapt to his blinding surrounding, Jiyong turn his eyes to face the mirror in front of him.

“What is this?” Jiyong questioned his appearance in disbelief. Slowly, he touch the reflection in the mirror and pinch his arms only to find it is a reality and not a dream. Jiyong shrieks in horror again as he look at his appearance that has been reflection by the mirror. Jiyong would never imagine that he had to wear a beautiful long white wedding dress that reaches down the floor with a beautiful feathery veil that covers up his long hair wig. Jiyong pushes his veil to the back and adjust the beautiful tiara on top of his head.

 

“WHAT THE HELL AM I WEARING?”

Jiyong turn to TOP to question his own appearance only to be more shocked by the sight bestowed upon him. TOP or his real name is Choi Seunghyun is indeed a charismatic man whose stares could kill his fangirls. However, the guy in front of him does not seem normal. Why? That’s because TOP is wearing a beautiful silver mini dress that reaches down his knees. TOP even wears a beautiful black long shoulder length hair as his wig. Smiling cheekily, TOP replied.

“This is the surprise. Don’t worry, all of us suffers the same consequence.” TOP uttered, trying to calm himself down. Fortunately, there are only their friends inside the big waiting room.

“Whose idea is this?”

“It was Yoona noona’s.” Jiyong could feel a soft pat on his shoulder when he turn around to find a beautiful guy in the similar style like TOP.

“Yoona? You serious?”

“Uh-huh… Just go with it. You wouldn’t want to be punished by her…” Sehun muttered as he shuddered, remembering the one time when he reject Yoona’s request.

As Jiyong is about to continue any further, a loud scream of excitement roared across the waiting room.

“OH MY! KYUNGSOO LOOK SO PRETTY!”

Seungri scream again as Kyungsoo along with his get-ups look at Seungri innocently.

“Will you marry me, Do Kyungsoo?”

Seungri kneels in his mini dress carefully as he takes the confuse D.O’s hands in his.

“Huh?”

“Seungri ah~ If I were you, I’d go for Xiuminnie~”

Heechul exclaim as he pointed to Xiumin who is now blushing due to his get up. He look so similar to Sohee which makes Heechul happy.

“No, look at Luhan! He look so beautiful!”

Luhan scream in horror as the guy in front of him starts to playfully kneel like Seungri in his mini dress.

“Gah~ You look so cute, Lulu~”

“I’m MANLY! NOT CUTE, Jaejoong Sunbaenim. You are more like a girl compared to me!”

TOP, GD and Sehun just shakes their head looking at the scene.

“I knew this would happen…” Sehun muttered softly.

“Yeah, same here~”

“Thank goodness we are all allowed to wear sneakers compared to heels.” Jiyong muttered gratefully as he look at his white sneakers.

As they were busy staring at the funny scene in front of them, someone in a silver tuxedo and black boots.

“Jiyong seobang, you have to go now.” Taeyeon appears by his side while trying to hold back her ahjumma laughter.

“Don’t laugh Taeyeon ah. So, it’s like this, huh? You girls must be looking so dashing right now!”

“Fine, I’ll try to hold it in. Shall we go, my daughter?”

“Daughter?”

“Just for today… I’ll be your father, escorting you to the hall.” Taeyeon smiles as she fixed her mustache. Jiyong just laughs as he put his hand on Taeyeon’s hand lightly as they walk towards the entrance with all their ‘bridesmaids’ following behind.

As soon as they reach the entrance, Jiyong could feel himself being all nervous as if this is a real wedding of his.

Seohyun and Sooyoung in their dashing silver tuxedo, open up the doors and gestures Jiyong to walk towards the stage in the middle of the hall.

“Don’t be nervous, she’ll be here any minute.”

As soon as Taeyeon left his side after a soft encouraging pat on his bare shoulder, Jiyong notices Yoona’s entrance.

Leeteuk is the one who accompanied Yoona as Yoona walk over to him in her dashing black tuxedo and silver sneakers. Yoona who pushed her hair to the back and tied her hair in a low ponytail, smile sweetly at Jiyong.

“I’m passing my ‘son’ to you…” Leeteuk muttered with a bit of cold voice.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter