A Sweet Morning

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stretch her arms as she yawns after she woke up from a very deep sweet sleep. Yoona can't help but smile after remembering what happen last night. The sweet surprise from GD, definitely makes her fall for him even more. Yoona gets up from his bed and tidy up her bed. After she finished tidying up her bed, she decided to go to the room next to hers, GD's room. Yoona enters the room slowly as she tiptoed and does everything silently. She smiled innocently as she saw GD still sleeping the moment she open the door. Yoona chuckled as she sees the sight in front of her. GD looks adorable to her because he is still wearing the Rilakkuma pyjamas and that goes the same with Yoona. Yoona slowly tiptoed and gets on GD's bed. She slowly gets closer and closer to GD and whispers to GD's ears softly.

"GD woori nampyun, wake up~" 

 

GD didn't budge or move at all. Yoona knew her effort wasted as she pouts at GD's reaction. She then smiled as she started to make a man-like voice.

 

"Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong, your Yoona is with me. If you don't want to wake up, she will be leaving with me."

 

With that, GD's eyes opened in a second as he look at his back, revealing a laughing aligator Yoong. GD looks at Yoona with a rather angry look.

 

"What was that for, Yoongie ah?"

"(laughs hard) You should look at your face. It is too funny! I never knew you could make that kind of face, Kwon Jiyong ah~" Yoona laughed hard as she hold her stomach which is in pain for laughing too much.

"Why you-!" GD pouts as he turns around and tickles Yoona. Yoona can't stop laughing because it is too ticklish. GD and Yoona were too busy laughing and tickling each other and they don't realize the position they are in. GD is on top of Yoona and is still tickling her. As GD stop tickling Yoona and Yoona stop laughing, GD smile, satisfied with his own little revenge.

"Yah~ Enough~ I'm in pain~" Yoona begged.

"That's what you get for laughing at me and making that kind of joke in the morning." GD pouts cutely as he look at Yoona pretending to be angry.

"But, you just won't wake up. What do you want me to do then?" Yoona fight back, looking at GD while pretending to be angry.

"You can just do this." GD gets near Yoona ears who is below him and slowly whispers 'Wake up, honey' and smiled flirtly at Yoona.

"Oh yea? I'm sure you want more than that." Yoona playfully near her face to GD.

GD who is stunned by her sudden action back up and stood up from the bed and ended up trapping between a wall and Yoona. 

"Don't you want more than just that?" Yoona starts to get near and nearer to GD. Their face is just inches apart.

GD automatically closes his eyes as if he was waiting for something that is called as a kiss.

But, what he can receive is just laughter from Yoona.

"(laughs) Oppa, you are so funny. You look like a little kid who is waiting for a candy from his mother." Yoona laughes as she hold her stomach, laughing hard.

 

Of course, GD is not pleased with this. GD pouts as he looks at Choding Yoona, surely unhappy for what she did.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter