Her Letters and Surprise

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Seung Gi : “Let’s give this couple our blessings. But, we still have some surprise for GD. There’s a letter written by Yoona, herself. Before, she got into an accident according to our source.”    G-Dragon : “A letter?”   Lee Seung Gi : “Yeah, a letter from SNSD’s Yoona herself. But, will be revealed after this short heartwarming break~ Stay tuned!”       AFTER THE BREAK   Lee Seung Gi : “We are now back on Strong Heart Live Episode! Before continuing what we are talking about before, I want to inform that today’s episode is LIVE because our topic is TRUTH. We have some technical issues with the episodes that were supposed to be shown today too. Now, let’s not wait no more, here comes BIGBANG G-Dragon who announces a live confession for SNSD’s Yoona. Let’s hear what he has to say next about the surprise that we prepared for him.”   G-Dragon : “What surpise?”   Lee Seung Gi : “The letter that I told you before the break.”   G-Dragon : “Are you serious? You are not joking, aren’t you?”   Lee Seung Gi : “I am and I won’t joke about something like this.”   G-Dragon : “T-t-t-then, where’s the letter?”   Lee Seung Gi : “Ah, here it is. Speak of the devil.”   A staff then came and handed the letter to Seung Gi.   Lee Seung Gi : “Thank you. I guess, this is for you, Kwon Jiyong-sshi. A letter written by SNSD’s Im Yoona herself.”   Lee Seung Gi then go to GD’s seat and personally handed the pink envelope with brown floral pattern with TO : KWON JIYONG, MY HUSBAND written on it.   G-Dragon : “This is Yoona’s handwriting. How can this be?”   Lee Seung Gi : “Would you like to read it somewhere else or would you to read it here?”   G-Dragon : “(smiles) I will read it here, for our fans to know.”   G-Dragon slowly opens the letter revealing a few pieces of pink papers with Yoona’s handwriting all over it. As GD’s silently reading some of the introduction of the letter, he started to get teary. He can’t even imagine that Yoona would manage to write a letter for her.   Lee Seung Gi : “Kwon Jiyong-sshi, are you okay? Or would you like me to read it to the audience?”   G-Dragon : “(flashes a smile with teary eyes) I’m okay. I think it is better for me to read it to them.”   Lee Seung Gi : “Okay, take your time to read it to us. (smiles)”   G-Dragon : “Okay, here goes.”   G-Dragon take out a deep breath and let out a sigh as he started to read it with his eyes starting to get more teary.   ‘Dear Kwon Jiyong-oppa, BIGBANG’s leader, G-Dragon, my cutie adorable husband, Jiyongie oppa. I’m sure you feel shocked getting this letter, right? I’m sure you have been wondering when I wrote this. Yes, this is none other than your wife, SNSD’s Im Yoona. Shock, huh? Well, this is your wife who loves to give surprises. Kekeke~ (>_<)   Jiyongie oppa, I want to apologize first. I’m sorry for not being able to be a good wife to you. I’m sorry for getting involved with scandals with males celebrities. I’m sorry for making you feel hurt by my actions or even words. I’m sorry for not being able to be with you when you needed me the most. I’m sorry for fighting with you. I’m sorry for accusing you. I’m sorry for everything that ever happened between us. However, I won’t say sorry for falling in love with you.    Yes, BIGBANG G-Dragon, I, SNSD’s Yoona have fallen for you from a long time ago. I have fallen for you since before our marriage on the show. Honestly, I can’t remember when I started to have this kind of feeling. At first, I still remember that we first met on the music show when I debuted. We bumped into each other and ever since then, I feel like wanting to know more about you. But, it wasn’t out of love, but, more like out of feeling respect for you as a sunbae to us. As time passes by, we met on the variety shows and such. I still remember there was this one time when we laugh, we look at each other while still being in the swimming pool. I still remember when we hi-five each other, we looks like we don’t want to let go each other’s hand. I still remember the scene when you dance weird dances at the bowling alley. Honestly, you look cute. And, I got teased a lot when you make an appearance on Strong Heart and admitted that you like me. I don’t hate it though.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter