The Flashback Last Part

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona was so happy that day that she even does not remember that it was her birthday. Yoona then picked a very beautiful pink floral dress for that day. She can't wait till the time she is going to meet up with Jiyong. She then put her hair down and wear pink wedges and choose to take her white hand bag. As she looked at her appearance, she smiled and get ready to go out.

 

Yoona then dialled Jiyong's number and decided to ask him out. After waiting for some time, Jiyong then pick up the phone call.

 

"Hello" Yoona smiled hearing Jiyong's voice.

"Hello~ Jiyongie oppa."

"Ah, Yoona. What is it?"

"Oppa. Wanna go out with me today?"

"Ah, but, today is not the filming day."

"Aish, I know. But, do you want to or not?"

"Okay~"

"Then come to our house."

"Okay, I'll see you there." GD then ended the phone call. 

 

Yoona smiled as she successfully does the first part of her surprise. It was their 4 months anniversary and Yoona decided to make a surprise party at their house and a house warming party too. Yoona slowly set up the whole party with the food prepared by her, SNSD and 2NE1 while the SUJU and BIGBANG members help set up the other things. Then, they all went out to get some other stuff while they are preparing for Yoona's birthday party secretly. As Yoona heard the doorbell, Yoona slowly opened the door and ask GD to go inside first. 

 

GD then walk inside slowly since the place is quite dark and Yoona didn't turn on the lights yet.

 

"Oppa. do you remember what the day is today?" Yoona ask him sweetly.

"Umm, it's Saturday?" 

"Aish, oppa~ Try to remember~"

"I... don't know. I have no idea."

"Umm... Yoona I have something to ask to you."

"Eh? Can you do it later?

"But, I want to talk about it now."

"Why? But, I have something more important."

"No, I want to talk about this now!" GD's voice starts to sound like he's yelling.

"Ah, okay."

"Yoona, do you hate me?"

"No, I don't. Not at all."

"Yoona, do you dislike marrying me that much? Do you hate being paired with me in this show?"

"No. Not at all. I..." 

"Yoona, do you know this. I really feel sad and disappointed with you. If you really hate me, why don't you just tell me. Why you should show it by going out with other guys with just the two of you?"

"Oppa... That's..."

 

Suddenly, Yoona's phone ringing and showing TOP's name. GD looks at it and starts to smile with a disgust look.

 

"Oh~ Now, you even going out with my own member, TOP hyung huh?"

"Oppa! That's not it. This is all because of..."

"Because of what huh? You are tired of me? You broke my heart you know. I guess you are just the same as the rumours says. going out with different guys just to satisfy yourself. Huh, Goddess Yoong?"

"Oppa. You better stop now. You have misunderstand the whole thing."

"Misunderstand? Of course, I always thought of you as a nice, innocent girls and always be yourself wherever you go. But, I'm wrong. You are the most shameless girl I've ever met. You used me for your own good, huh. So that you can meet Seung Hyun always huh? How many guys have been your victim?"

"[slaps] Oppa, now you listen to me. I... am not the shameless girl that you told me off. I am IM YOONA, your wife on the show. I regret to even think that you are the only guy that ever made my heart beats fast. Why in the world would I have fallen for someone like you? You wouldn't even trust me or listen to me?"

"How dare you hit me, YOONA!"

GD then grab Yoona's hand that she hide on the back. Then, the beg falls and unveils all it contents. The T-Shirts, the anniversary card and all the things she have prepared to give to GD. GD look at it with wide eyes.

 

"What-what's this?" 

"Something that you won't even care anymore." Yoona then looked down crying.

 

At the wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter