I love you, no matter what.

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : You might want to listen EXO K or EXO M - Angel while reading this chapter :DD

 

Jiyong smile as he knows that today is the last day that Yoona will be staying in the hospital. His smile hanging from ear to ear as he walks joyfully towards Yoona's ward room. He stop in his track before entering the room as he overheard someone talking inside the room. He decided to eavesdropping as he slowly moves his ears towards the door to listen. 

"Are you sure about this, Yoona?" Jiyong swears he knows that voice somewhere. 

'Yeah! It is CNBLUE's Jonghyun, her closest friend.' Jiyong thought as he continues to listen to their conversation.

"I am. I wish I could remember. But, I can't lie. I don't remember anything about him. I just don't want to hurt him." Jiyong can hear Yoona spoke in between tears.

'Why is she crying? What is she sure about? Who is it that he cannot remember? Is it me?' Too many questions ran through his mind. 

"Yoona, how can you forget about him. He is your official boyfriend and he is your husband on the show! He is Kwon Jiyong, Yoona! Remember? G-Yoon?" Jonghyun shouted as he shakes Yoona's body who is now crying hard.

"Jonghyunnie~ I don't remember him at all. I only knows him as G-Dragon from Bigbang, Kwon Jiyong my boyfriend and also my on-screen husband on We Got Married. Not more than that. Jonghyunnie~ What should I do? I don't even remember anything about him. Why does this kind of thing happen to me? Jonghyun ah~ Answer me!" Yoona cries harder and utters the words between tears. 

'She, Yoong does not remember me? Yah~ Why does this happen to me, to us?' Jiyong falls to his knees as his tears roll down again after a long time. 

"I... I don't know... Then, how do you feel about him?" Jonghyun asks Yoona hoping that she would understand what he meant. 

'I don't want to know anymore. I should go and wash up my face. I can't bear to heard anymore than this.' Jiyong stands up as he walks away from the front door to wash his face. 

"... I don't know, Jonghyun. But..." Yoona wipes her tears as she looks at Jonghyun's eyes.

"But?" Jonghyun shoots a questionable look at Yoona who is now taking a deep breath as she continues.

"But, I do know that I love him. I love him, Jonghyun ah. I love Kwon Jiyong. I love G-Dragon. I love my official boyfriend and on-screen husband. I don't know how and why. But, I just love him. No matter what." Yoona flashes a smile towards Jonghyun, a prove showing how much she love Jiyong.

"But, you don't remember him, right?" Jonghyun once again asks her to make sure.

"I don't. I don't need to remember him to love him. Even if I remember him and forget about him again, I will still fall in love with him no matter what. I can assure that this is not a lie or anything. It's just that I love him. I love the way he ruffles and caress my hair slowly. My heart beats faster for the first time again after waking up. He is the only one who can make me feel like that." Yoona smile again. This time, her smile really shows how bright she can be. How sure she is about her love towards Jiyong.

"Okay. I get it. I pray for you to get yuor memories back. I have to go to the toilet. I'll be back." Jonghyun pat Yoona's shoulder lightly and head off towards the toilet.

As he was about to close the door, he notices a bouquet of colourful roses are laying down in front of the door on the floor. 

"Did he heard us?" Jonghyun knows who is the person who brought the flowers for Yoona as he reads the written card on the flowers.

"From Jiyongie, huh? Where is he anyway?" Jonghyun pick up the flowers and walk towards the toilet with it.

When he was about to enter the toilet, he notice Jiyong is sitting down in front of the mirror inside the toilet, crying.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jonghyun gave a worried look at Jiyong and offers a hand at him.

Jiyong looks up at Jonghyun and take Jonghyun's hand as he stands up.

"Jonghyun, tell me the truth. Did she remembers me or did she have no memories about me?" Jiyong stutters as he ask the question.

"Hyung, let's talk at the rooftop. No one is there. Let's go." Jonghyun grab Jiyong's hand and take him to the hospital's rooftop.

Luckily, no one is there at the rooftop. Jonghyun and Jiyong sat down on the floor while leaning at the wall and look at the sky.

"Hyung, you heard us?" Jiyong starts the conversation while his eyes are still fixed on the beautiful view.

"Y-yeah." Jiyong slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter