A Sweet Surprise

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PD INTERVIEW

"How do you feel about the surprise you made / he made you?"

G-Dragon : "I feel glad to see that she like the surprise I've prepared for her. I've done a lot of research regarding it. I've also been buying the rilakkuma items alone and some fans even recognize me."

Yoona : "I feel touched by it. Despite his busy schedule, he still prepare an awesome surprise for me. I wonder how did he even know that I like rilakkuma?"

 

"He went out and do some research about it. He even buy the rilakkuma items alone and there are fans that recognize him."

Yoona : "Really? Omo~ I don't know what to say. To think that he even went buy it himself. Omo~ Oppa. Thank you very much."

 

How do you feel about what happen between the two of you? And why?"

G-Dragon : "I feel regret because I shouldn't have said those words to her. I should have listen to her explanation before accusing her anything. [sigh] But, I'm glad that I can finally see her smiling at me again. I feel thankful that she is able to forgive me after I've said those words. I'm glad that I have a wonderful wife like her."

Yoona : "I feel sorry for him because I know that his words really hurt me deep. But, when I think about it again, he doesn't know anything about it. So, maybe he assume things wrongly. I did feel hurt by his words but, after seeing his effort to make me smile again, I can't help but to forgive him. He is really a good husband."

 

"How do you feel about the kiss?"

G-Dragon & Yoona : "[blush hard and smiles shyly] No comment."

 

"What did she say to you?"

G-Dragon : "Ah, that's. A SECRET [smiles brightly].

 

The episode ended with GD and Yoona making a cute pose while wearing the rilakkuma pyjamas. 

 

After the recording for the episode where G-Dragon gave a surprise for Yoona, the crew came back and take their camera and thank them for their hard work for the day. G-Dragon put his hand around Yoona's shoulder and both of them bow to the crew as they leave their house. G-Dragon then turn to his right and look at Yoona who is currently smiling.

 

G-Dragon : "Yoona. Are you that happy?"

Yoona : "Of course. You are so cute before with that rilakkuma costume."

Yoona then hug GD while smiling at him.

Yoona : "Ah~ Rilakkuma. Why are you so cute?"

G-Dragon just smirk at Yoona's action.

G-Dragon : "You love me that much huh? To the point where you can't even stop hugging me?"

Yoona : "What are you talking about? I just love my rilakkuma~"

G-Dragon : "What about me?[make a puppy eyes and look at Yoona]"

Yoona : "[ignores GD puppy eyes] Rilakkuma~ [still hugging GD]"

G-Dragon : "You do realize that the rilakkuma you are hugging is a man, right?"

Yoona : "Wha-wha-what?"

G-Dragon then walk towards Yoona who is now have broke the hug until Yoona can't back out anymore because there are a wall behind her. G-Dragon put both his hand on the wall with Yoona in between. 

G-Dragon : "Why you suddenly become silent?"

Yoona : "I... I..."

G-Dragon : "Didn't you say you love rilakkuma so much?"

Yoona : "Y-y-y-y-y-yes"

G-Dragon : "Do you realize that the rilakkuma that you hug and love badly before is a man wearing a rilakkuma pyjamas?"

Yoona : "I... don't know. I'm sleepy. Can't we just go to sleep?"

G-Dragon : "Oh, I guess not."

Yoona : "Why not? [makes a cute face]"

G-Dragon : "Aish, you sure know how to get what you want huh? I want you to say it again what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter