Another show

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yoona was waiting for the surprise day to come, an invitation come for the both of them to be a model on a fashion show. GD and Yoona sat on the couch besides each other on the living room as the two of them look at the letter while letting out a small sigh.

"A fashion show huh?" Yoona stared at the invitation card with a confused look.

"Umm... Yeah, at the same place, right?" GD shrugged as he stares at the letter again.

"It's going to be fun, isn't it?" Yoona smile as GD just sits there pouting.

"But, I want to spend that entire day with you." GD look down, feeling sad for not being able to do what he had planned.

"We can spend the other entire day together, you know?"

"But, look. That day is different. Yah~" GD starts to feel annoyed.

"Aigoo, Ji. We are on that fashion show TOGETHER. ON THE SAME DAY! What else can you expect? Of course we are going to spend that day together, you know?" 

"But, Yoong. I want that day to be free from schedule. I wanna spend the whole day with you." GD let out a disappointing sigh.

"Ji, listen. Stop being all childish and just accept the fact that we got to work that day. Who knows that we might be modelling together?" Yoona tries to smile again while trying to tolerate with the childish Kwon Jiyong.

"Yoong. But, that day is important. I just don't want that day to be ruined! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!" GD shouted unconciously at Yoona.

Yoona, feeling shock with the sudden remarks can't help herself but to fight back.

"Of course, I don't understand. I  lost my memories. What can you expect, Ji? I thought you will be happy considering the fact that we are on that show together. I am so happy to be able to be with you. But, you?" Yoona starts to shed tears as she left and goes inside her room.

GD being left alone in the living room, just stare blankly at the letter while sighing hard.

"Arghh, what have I done?" GD rubs his hair messily as he stares at the letter again.

A few minutes after that, Yoona got out of her room with some of her stuff. 

"Yoong, where are you going?" GD asks as he could see Yoona is bringing along a medium size bag that Yoona usually uses for travelling. 

"I have a schedule. Guess we would not be seeing each other until the fashion show day arrived. See you." Yoona picks up her stuff and about to leave only to be stop by GD.

"What?" 

GD point to his cheek cutely as he signals for Yoona to give him a good bye kiss.

"Aigoo, this choding nampyeon." Yoona laughs a bit as she kisses GD's cheek.

"Wait, this choding nampyeon want more." GD laughs boyishly as he points to his forehead.

"Fine, fine. This is only to make up for the time we would not be seeing each other." Yoona tip-toed a bit to kiss GD's forehead.

"Enough?" Yoona asks again while smiling.

"Nope, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter