Spending the day together

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona and GD now walking hand in hand towards their home and GD can’t even stop smiling. Secretly, he wishes for something more and that is for their relationship to be real. But, he never stops from denying his feelings. He was too afraid if Yoona would reject him. Both of them then reach their house and GD asks Yoona to walk first.

Yoona then walks inside the house not knowing what awaits her. As she entered the house, she saw the house was filled with roses. She then turned to GD who is now smiling sweetly at her.

 

DS : “Woah, hyung. Good job!”

TF : “Wow, he’s so romantic. We wouldn’t even know there’s some surprise.

 

“What is this, oppa?” Yoona look at GD with a puzzle look.

“This is my present for you for today. Luckily, they managed to prepare all this before we came back.” GD then smile at her.

“Oppa, this is… this is…” Yoona looks speechless.

“Yoona, do you like it?” GD nervously waits for Yoona’s answer.

“Oppa~ Thank you.” Yoona said as he hugged GD lightly.

 

GD then takes Yoona’s right hand and kisses it and smiled at Yoona.

 

“I’m more than happy to have you as my wife,Yoona.” GD sincerely said to Yoona.

“Me too, I’m more than happy to have you as my husband, Jiyong oppa.” Yoona then smile and pinch GD’s cheek.

 

PMS : “OMO! THEY HUGS AND GD even kiss Yoona’s hand!”

TF : “Wow, so romantic and cute this two~”

KNY : “I’m jealous~ But, he should have just kissed her~ Aigoo~”

 

“Oppa~ I have to cook dinner now. You go sit there and watch some movies while I cook dinner.” Yoona then headed to the kitchen.

 

GD then suddenly walks to Yoona and takes out something and put it for her from the back.

 

“An apron?”

“Yeah, TOP hyung gave it to us as a present for newlyweds. Do you like it? Yours in pink, mine in baby blue.”

“Yeah, thanks.”

“Glad to hear that.” GD then tied up the apron.

 

As Yoona was about to continue cooking, GD who was still standing behind her, slowly hug her from the back. Yoona who was taken aback by the sudden back hug can’t help but blush hard.

 

“O-ppa. I’m-I’m t-rying to cook.” Yoona starts to stutter between her words.

“I know. Just continue cooking.” GD continues hugs her while resting his head on her tiny shoulder.

“Okay, but, don’t try to disturb me cooking~” Yoona who is still blushing continues cooking.

 

DS : “OMO! Hyung~ Since when you are this romantic to a woman!”

TF : “Woori Yoona is blushing so hard~Aigoo, yoong~ Even showing your aegyo~”

DS : “Ah, Fany~ Want a backhug from me?”

TF : “Yah~ What are you saying~”

 

GD can’t help but looking at his wife who is now blushing very hard. He then let go and went back to the living room. Yoona was somewhat relieved because she wouldn’t want him to know her heartbeats pace which is really fast.

 

KJM : “Aigoo~ GD broke the hug.”

 

GD who is not really watching the TV, secretly watching Yoona even though he can only see her back. He can’t help but like the view.

 

DS : “Look at hyung~ He’s watching her with a passionate and loving eyes~ Our hyung is in love~”

TF : “Do guys like that kind of view?”

DS & KJM : “Yeah, that kind of view is our favourite.”

 

“So, this is how marriage feels like, huh? Not bad at all. Seeing a wife who cooks for me and her back view is very blissful. I wish we can stay like this longer.” GD thoughts while secretly looking.

 

After some time, Yoona finish making the dinner and calls up for GD. Both of them then eat together. GD would ask Yoona to feed him while he would do the same to Yoona. They eat their meals happily and went to bed quite late after chatting that night.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter