The Secret Plan

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait right there!”

G-Dragon and the 12 boys from EXO turn their attention to the door and notices Kyuhyun and the other eight guys standing along with him.

“Thunbae?” Sehun mouth wide open as he notices the five members of DBSK stood proudly before them.

“OH MY GOODNESS! DONGBANGSHINKI!” Luhan, the well-known fanboy of DBSK cannot help but stare at the five men with wide eyes.

The other five guys give way to DBSK member’s to greet their juniors and GD.

As DBSK greeted EXO, some of them have tears in their eyes as they smile happily at the five members who reunite in front of them.

“If this is a dream… Please pinch me!” Xiumin who is usually silent, speak out as he continues to stare at the five men.

“Lemme~ I’ll be glad too~” Jaejoong tries to pinch Xiumin, but Kyuhyun hold him.

“Ahem! Remember our purpose!”

“Ah!”

Jaejoong fake a cough as he stand with the other eight man and stares furiously at GD.

“Well, considering I’m the oldest here.” Jaejoong look at GD with an evil smile.

“Eyy there, Jiyong ah~”

 

GD stutters as he somehow can read Jaejoong message through their contact.

“Y-yeah, Jaejoong hyung? It’s been a long time…”

Jaejoong ignores GD and turn to EXO with an evil smile.

“EXO hoobae ah~ Are you planning to pass him easily?”

EXO somehow become silent with Jaejoong killing stare as they just shake their heads roughly.

“If you do that, I’m gonna ask manager hyung to feed you with Level 10 out of 10 spiciness for your everyday food. Is that okay with you?”

EXO shakes their head roughly again.

“Why? You love it last time… Right?” Jaejoong smiles innocently as EXO eyes widen, feeling scared.

“Uh…. Hyung… Stop that. You’re making them scared. Now, unleash the plan!”

GD ears perk up when he heard the word ‘PLAN’.

“W—what plan?”

Kyuhyun turn to face GD with Minho, Jonghyun and Ryeowook smiling evilly with him.

“It’s for us to know and for you to be our lab rat for the test~”

GD and EXO shuddered as they heard Kyuhyun cold tone of voice.

 

‘Yoona ah~ How I wish you were here with me~ They’re going to kill me~’ GD thought as he sigh secretly.

 

“Well, you want permission right?”

“Yes, Jaejae~ Can you give me permission?”

“Not as easy as that! You have to call us with (name)-nim for you to go through the first door of getting our agreement~”

“Yes, Yunho-nim~”

“So, Kwon Ji Yong~ Are you well prepared?”

GD looks at Changmin with a sad puppy eyes mode turn on.

“Changmin-nim~ Can you spare me since I help you with Dara?”

Changmin starts to feel bad for GD when he remembers the girl of his dream, Sandara Park.

“Uh…”

“Changmin! Forget Dara! She always mention Kim Soo Hyun nowadays!”

Changmin revert back to his Voldemin mode making GD sigh in defeat.

“Fine! I will do whatever you guys want me to do since I want your permission to marry Im Yoona!”

GD look at them with determination shown in his eyes.

 

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

 

“It’s our turn after this!” Kyuhyun laughs evilly with the others who joined him to interrogate GD.

“Muahahaha!”

“He shall not pass easily!”

“YAHAHAHHAHA!”

“How does he dare to take away our precious deer!”

“MUAHAHHA!”

As the guys were busy laughing, all of them look at sources of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter