JAPAN

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona and GD decided to meet each other if they have time in Japan. GD waits patiently as the times come. He has decided to visit Yoona on her set where the Love Rain is filming.

 

AT THE LOVE RAIN SET

 

Yoona is now acting the part where Hana and Seo Joon look at Diamond Snow together. Secretly, she wishes that she is now watching this with GD, her husband. After the part is done, she sighed as she sat down on the chair given to her. Geun Suk then come and sit beside her.

 

“Why you don’t look happy?” Geun Suk asks her curiously.

 

“Ah, I’m just feeling a bit tired.” Yoona sighed.

 

“No, I think you missed your husband, am I right? You two haven’t seen each other for a week, right?” Geun Suk tries to uplift her mood.

 

“Sort of, I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I’m used to having him around me. We hardly see each other since both of us are too busy with our own activities.” Yoona smiled and then sighed as she looked at Jang Geun Suk.

 

“Aigoo, you like him, right? That BIGBANG’s Leader~” Jang Geun Suk tried to tease in order to lift up her mood.

 

“Ah, anniyo~” Yoona laughed. Yoona feels so happy because they talked about her husband.

 

Jang Geun Suk then takes out his phone and captured Yoona’s laughing face.

 

“I should send this to him~ and said that you are happy with me just to ~ kekeke”

 

“Aish, oppa~ Don’t. I don’t want him to misunderstands~” Yoona tries to reach for her phone.

 

Jang Geun Suk then stands up. Yoona tries to reach her phone. Secretly, the staff notices that Yoona and JGS is standing quite close to each other. Unknown to them, another person who is secretly watching the whole scene was burn with jealousy. Unfortunately, Yoona tripped and falls on JGS. Both of them then laugh and smile because they thought the whole thing is funny.

 

That mysterious guy who is watching them couldn’t stand it anymore and walked over to them while ignoring the murmurs of the staffs and grab Yoona’s hand and pulled her up.

 

“Oppa~ You are here?” Yoona said as she recognizes the person who pulled her up.

 

“Hi, G-Dragon” JGS said while gets up from the snow.

 

“Yeah~ Hi there. I’ve been here since a while ago.” GD said while his hand is still grabbing Yoona’s hand.

 

“Oppa~ I’m glad to see you here. Oppa, this is Jang Geun Suk-oppa~ Jang Geun Suk oppa, meet my husband, Kwon Jiyong-oppa.” Yoona said cheerfully as she stand in the middle while introducing both of them.

 

“I’m Yoona’s lover in the drama/ I’m Yoona’s husband in WGM” Both of the guys said in unison as they shakes hand with each other. A firm yet hide a jealousy kind of shakes hand.

 

“I’m glad; you two are nice with each other. Talks for a while, I need to go to see the director for a while.” Yoona said as she left the two guys and went far away from them.

 

“So, are you guys close?” GD asked curiously to JGS.

 

“Well, personally, we are since I’m a bestfriend of SNSD’s Tiffany so, eventually I get closer with Yoona.” JGS said while smiling at GD

 

“Well, have you done any kiss scene?” GD asks even though he knows they have already done the cheek kiss together.

 

“Well, we did the cheek kiss before for the 1970’s scene. But, after this we are going to have LOTS of kiss scenes the upcoming episodes.” JGS answered honestly.

 

“Ah, I see. Do your well in acting, okay. Help her if she does need any help.” GD said while trying to hide his anger because of the kiss scenes.

 

“I will. Even if you don’t ask me that, I will help her and take a very GOOD care of her.” JGS smiled at him.

 

“But, I’m warning you, don’t get too close to her.” GD suddenly changes his tone.

 

“Why I can’t do that? Why should I listen to you?” JGS answered calmly.

 

“Because I’m her husband.” GD firmly emphasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter