A Sweet Fashion Show

I've fallen for you, Yoong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around the time when Yoona got lots of scandal and quite some time after Seohyun enters WGM. SNSD participate in a fashion show with many idols such as Super Junior, Big Bang, DBSK, 2PM, CNBLUE, 2NE1 and many other idols.

"I've been waiting for this. At last, I got to be closer to you" A guy said slowly with his famous smile.He wouldn't want anyone to hear it.

Then, the MC announced.

"Lastly, the highlights of today show, the marriage theme. Two idols from two famous groups will be the bride and bridegroom. Please welcome them."

The lights slowly goes to the middle of the stage and revealing a young female idol wearing a wedding dress (The wedding dress is somewhat similar to what  Yuna from Final Fantasy X was wearing) walking gracefully with her hair let down while being accompanied with a decent young male idol wearing a white tuxedo. 

"Please welcome, SNSD's Yoona and Big Bang G-Dragon." The MC said cheerfully. The audience clapped their hands.

Yoona came from the right side while Jiyong came from the left side. They met in the middle of the stage. Jiyong goes down in his knees and offered his hand and put a ring on her ring finger.. It was as if he was proposing to Yoona. Yoona felt a little bit shock by his action but she remains calm on the outside. And then, Jiyong stood up and held her left hand softly. They walk gracefully until the front of the stage. They smiled to the audience and come face to face with one another. 

As if it is a real wedding. Jiyong uncovered her veil and goes to kiss her forehead. Yoona blushes at his action. 

"Aish, this is embarrassing. I feel like fainting already. Time, please go on fast and end this. IM YOONA THIS IS JUST A SHOW. BE PROFESSIONAL." Yoona thought and her face goes redder.

But, what Yoona didn't know is that Jiyong is going to do another thing. Slowly putting his right hand on her waist, Jiyong pulled Yoona closer to him. Of course, Yoona got shock at his action but, she manage to remain calm and flashes a smile. 

"Maybe he's just going to give the fan some show. It might be just a cheek kiss and not a kiss on the lips. Wait. What am I thinking?" Yoona thought innocently.

"Just a kiss on the cheek. A kiss on the cheek. Kwon Jiyong, you can do this." Jiyong reminded himself repeatedly. He would be lying if he said he doesn't feel anything. He was so nervous.

Jiyong moves close to Yoona's face to kiss her cheek. Suddenly, Yoona face moves and Jiyong lips was on Yoona's lips. The audience,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter