Hospital Fight

Purple-Green Love

 

"Goodbye unnie! We'll see you tomorrow" IU waved goodbye at Hyosung as she walked them out of the door

"Okay" she smiled

Daehyun walked past her and patted her shoulder gently "See you soon"

"Mmnn" she hummed in agreement, a little disappointed that he had to leave "Can't you stay longer.?"

"Bye noona! It was nice meeting you!" Both Jongup & Zelo yelled through the hallway, interrrupting the 2 of them

"Huuussshhh!!" Himchan scolded the maknaes "How many times do I have to tell you kids that this is the hospital.?!"

With one last look and a quick smile, Daehyun his heels and walked away with his friends. He glanced back and saw Hyosung still standing outside, watching them or maybe just him, leave. Once all of them was outside the hospital building, Youngjae blocked him in going inside the car

Youngjae just smiled at him

"Why are you smiling like that.?" he asked

"You can stay, Dae" Yongguk confirmed, smiling

"What.?"

IU giggled "Oppa, we all know that you wanna watch over Hyosung unnie. You can't hide anything from us"

"What are yo---"

Before he could finish saying anything, Youngjae held both his shoulders, spinning him around and pushing him back inside the building "Now go!"

"Fighting Daehyun!" Jieun cheered

"Figthing oppa.!" IU followed

"Figthing for what.?!" He asked innocently as the car drove off, with his friends heads sticking out of the car window "YAAHH!"

Yongguk laughed, rolling his eyes as he pulled his head back inside the car "He's a real jerk but really innocent when it comes to this"

 

~~~~~~~

HYOSUNG's POV: 

What a bummer that he had to leave so soon. I haven't seen him these past few days and he only visits here in the hospital for like 3 or 4 hours. Too bad though, I wanted to spend more time with him. Wait what?

Just when I was about to torture myself, there was light knock on the door and when it opened, there I saw his face, smiling brightly at me and I swear I could hear the angels singing in my ears. Wow! This jerkhead sure had a big impact on me. 

"Uuuhhmm.?" I hummed questioningly

He closed the door, leaning against it "The guys abandoned me"

"Why.?" I laughed "They can't stand you too.?"

"YAH" he smiled, crossing his arms "I thought you needed some company"

"Hmmm. That's strange, the great Dark Lord thinking something really sweet" I smiled back

"I could go home, if you want" he said, opening the door

I quickly stood up, stopping him "Wait!"

"Yeeeess.?" he asked teasingly as he looked at me "I thought you wanted me to leave.?"

"Jerk" I chuckled "Don't just stand there, sit here"

For what I feel like years, me and Daehyun just sat here alone in the sofa, talking about almost anything. From school, to IU, to Youngjae, to food, to music, to family, to appa, to me, to him, to our crazy fights and bickers. Whenever I talk to him, I feel so relax and calm. I remember when I used to cry when appa left, he was the only one who calmed me, especially with his angelic voice. How could I ever forget?

"It's 11:30 pm. You should go to sleep" He suggested

"Me.? How about you.?"

"I'll just watch over appa while you're sleeping" he smiled

"A-andwae" I blushed "I-I'll just stay up all night with you"

"Are you an idiot.? You've been having sleepless nights for 9 days straight. You need to rest"

"I don't wanna rest" I frowned "Especially when you're here"

"Rest" he insisted

"I don't want to"

"Rest"

"Don't wanna"

"Rest"

"Don't wanna"

"Rest"

"Don't wanna"

"REST!"

"DON'T WANT TO!"

He sighed, chuckling "You're such a kid"

I smiled sheepishly, sticking out my tongue

"Since you're such a hard heeeeaaded girl, I'll go buy coffee in the hallway. I'll be back"

"Okay"

Five minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Could it be Daehyun.? How many times does he have to knock before coming in. Aish! This guy. But when the door flew open, it wasn't him. It was Hyuna. Holding 2 paper bags in each hand, an irritated expression painted all over her face

"Hy-hyuna"

"Umma told me to bring these to you" she said, annoyed

"Thank you" I smiled at her

"H-how is he.?" she asked. And I swear I could see her expression changed. It was very quick but for a second there, I knew she was worried

"He's fine. But he still hasn't opened his eyes"

She hesitated for awhile, biting her bottom lip "Don't wo---"

"I bought iced cof---" 

"Daehyun oppa.?! What are you doing here.?!"

"What do you mean what I'm doing here.?! Of course I'm visiting Jay appa"

Hyuna rolled her eyes "Yeah right! As if that's really the reason why you're here"

"Hy-hyuna. It's true, he's really here to visit appa" I interrupted

"I'm not talking to you!" she yelled at me

"Yah! Watch your mouth Hyuna. Don't yell at her" Daehyun defended me

"You !" Hyuna slapped me "I already told you! Daehyun oppa and me are meant to be! Just stay out of the picture!"

"Hyuna!" Daehyun gasped, grabbing her wrist and pushing her towards the door "Don't make a scene here! Have respect for her and for Jay appa"

"Respect.?!" Hyuna laughed sarcastically "Why would I respect her.?! She's a who does nothing but steal her little sister's boyfriend. Oppa! Why are you here.?! Let's leave already!"

"Boyfriend.?! Who says I'm your boyfriend.?! I am not your possession so don't go on telling me what I can and cannot do!"

While I was watching Daehyun pushing Hyuna out of the room, I can't help but feel warm tears falling in my cheeks. I watch as Hyuna keep throwing herself at him. It pains my heart to see her hurt. I really am a bad unnie. A . Someone who steals her little sister's boyfriend

"Da-daehyun" I sobbed, not noticing the endless tears falling from my eyes "Pl-please stop"

Daehyun looked at me for a minute then sighed. He then turned his attention back to Hyuna, pushing her fully out of the room "Get out Hyuna! Leave!" And with that, he slammed the doors right infront of her face, locking it. "I'm sorry she had to say all those things to you and infront of Jay appa"

I shook my head, wiping my tears "I-it's okay. It-s t-true"

"About what.?"

"That I'm a "

He frowned "You and I both know that it's not true"

"Ye--"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!"

I looked up at him. Staring at his beautifully angry face. Seconds later, I was sobbing again. I tried to cover my face with my hands as I continued to cry but just won't stop! What am I going to do.? I can't keep on crying! I'm such a cry baby! Stop it Hyosung! Stop it! "I-I'm s-sorry. I-it's just, there's s-something in my eyes"

Suddenly, I feel his hands on my shoulders and I was being hugged. I opened my eyes, finding myself in his strong embrace. I sniffed. I stayed silent. I sobbed. I stay silent again. I rested my head in his chest. I fisted his shirt with my hands. I sobbed again. He tightened his hold around me. I closed my eyes and buried myself deeply into his sweet and lilac scent. And the next thing I knew, I fell asleep 

 

 

 

(Baby Hyoooo :((( I miss SECRET! Get well sooooonn my darlings >_<)