Japan

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

“Hyung cheer up we’re in Japan!!!” Seungri cheered as he wrap one arm around his leader and the other around the eldest hyung’s shoulder.

“Maknae do you mind toning it down?” Daesung added paranoid, as he pulls the sunglass that was resting on his nose bridge down, surveyed the surroundings before getting his glasses up again. “We came here to relax and get away from attention so we would appreciate if you stop attracting them.”

“Ah hyung~~~” Seungri whined as he now joins Youngbae. “Nobody would notice us here…although…we are kind of popular in Japan as well.” Seungri said making Youngbae slap him lightly with his passport.

“Ya ya ya! Have you forgotten what hyung said?”

“How can I forget? Always be humble no matter how high up you are. By the way are we going to look for Teddy hyung?”

“After we settle down.” Youngbae said before he push the maknae into the van that was arranged by the company and ensure that everyone is in it before getting on.

The boys were scouted when performing at the graduation ceremony that sees Seunghyun finally graduating from YG High. This opportunity was more than what they could wish for, not only because music was something all of them wanted to do but at the same time it allows them to stay together despite of school.

After a year of training under YG Entertainment, the boys made their official debut in the music scene and immediately became a sensation to the industry with their hit song “LIES”. It was the very first song that Jiyong has written during his trainee days with Chaerin in mind and hence he was elated when their boss, Yang Hyun Suk, has told them that he would like to make it their debut song.

He was happy in the sense whereby it was an opportunity for him to reach out to Chaerin and let him know that he is waiting for her to say that he is sorry for his actions and that he misses her. Throughout the years they have tried every possible way, even to the point whereby they have engaged FBI to help search for the girls, but all they did was to no avail. However they never once gave up and are willing to do anything just to get news of the girls. As such, they have also been working really hard to get their name and song out to the whole world, hoping that the girls would hear it someday from wherever they are.

“Hyung quick we’re going to be late! Owwwww~” Seungri rub his palms against the top of his head where he was just hit and turned towards the person who just hit him in the head.

“Can’t you be quiet for a second?” Jiyong said as he slump into the sofa at the common living area of their 3-bedroom hotel suite.

“Hyung says not to be late.” Youngbae said while knocking on the eldest room door as he exited from his, followed by his roommate Daesung.

As there were only 3 bedrooms, 4 of them would have to share two rooms and as such, the eldest was given the solo room by playing the seniority card while Daesung shared a room with Youngbae and Seungri shared a room with his favorite hyung Jiyong. 

“I’m coming I’m coming!” They heard the low voice from behind the doors as all of them settled at the living area waiting for him.

“Hyung aren’t you guys excited?!! Teddy hyung says that he wants to introduce to us the girls he met here!!! GIRLS!!!”

“Calm those testosterones bro. Besides we aren’t in the position to be dating right now.” Seunghyun finally came out from his room and the boys prepared to leave.

“Hyung didn’t say we couldn’t date.” Seungri refuted.

“Then what about music?” Youngbae asked.

“Hyung we need love to do music too!!!” Seungri exclaimed as he caught up with his hyungs who were already making their way out of the suite.

Although the trip to their producer hyung’s studio didn’t took long, the moment their transport came to a stop, their manager turn around to see the 5 boys totally knocked out in their seats. The boys have been working really hard for the past two years and this was the firs time they were granted a holiday. Even before their flight here, they have been working non-stop for 48 hours wrapping up their promotions and schedules before their well deserved one-week holiday.

“Annyeonghasaeyo~” the boys greeted as their hyung open the door to invite them into his studio.

“You guys are here? How was the flight?”

“It was alright hyung.” Jiyong said as one by one they greeted their hyung hip hop style.

“Come on in.” Teddy said as he led them into his soundproof recording studio.

“Hyung I thought you said you wanted to introduce us to girls?” Seungri asked.

“I see that you really live up to your status, playboy.” Teddy hyung said. “I’ve scheduled with them to do some recording in 30 minutes so they should be dropping by soon.”

“Hyung what’s so special about them that you have to introduce them to us?” Youngbae asked as they settled on the sofa that is situated behind the control system looking into the recording booth.

“The reason why I invited you guys here is actually to evaluate the girls.”

“Evaluate?” Jiyong ask as everyone began to gain interest in what Teddy has in stored for them, as well as the group of girls.

“Actually these girls are potential trainees Hyun Suk hyung and I are trying to recruit.”

“Sajangnim?” Youngbae asked making his hyung nod.

“During my stay here I was walking around seeking for inspiration and happen to stumble over some good vocals singing in Korean. I decided to go check it out and discovered these 4 girls. However their vocals are not that well developed yet, as such I’ve told them to help me out with recording demo’s, using the excuse that I need female voices but in actual fact I’m using this opportunity to train them and sending the demos recorded by them to hyungs for evaluation.”

“Hyung so what you are saying is that they do not know that they are evaluated as trainees now?” Daesung asked.

“Yeah. Actually hyung has decided to recruit them already but since you guys are here I thought that it would be good to seek your opinions on the girls. Since they do not know that they are being evaluated just treat it as you guys are visiting me amidst your holiday here ya?”

“Are they pretty hyung? How old are they? What’s their name?” Seungri asked.

“They are all about your age actually. As for names and whether they are pretty or not, be patient and wait for them to come and judge it yourself. They should be arriving in a minute or two.” Teddy said as he turns around to prepare the tracks that the girls would be recording when they arrive.

“Can’t wait for them to arrive!” Seungri enthuse. “Hyung do you think they would be pretty? Are we going to hang out often if they are our juniors? Are they…” before he could continue Seungri got his mouth covered up by Jiyong who is starting to get a headache due to not enough rest.

Soon enough, the boys turn their head towards the recording studio’s door to see three familiar girls that they have missed over the years and definitely didn’t expect to meet in this foreign country. At the same time they were amazed at how fate has been playing with them. They have spent years looking for the girls, yet it turns out that they were only in a neighboring country so near to Korea and their boss and producer hyung have been in contact with them all this while.

“Teddy oppa!” The girls called out the elder and went up to him for a group hug, not yet noticing the boys,

“Hey girls you’re here. Let me introduce to you my dongsaengs from Korea.” Teddy said as he motioned to the boys sitting at the back and it was only then when the three girls saw the 5 of them sitting on the sofa at the back of the room.

“Noona?” Seungri voice out, making Teddy look at the boys, to the girls, than back at the boys.

“You guys know each other?” Teddy asks in surprise.

“We were from the same high school and…well…let’s just say we used to be really close.” Youngbae said with a poker face but didn’t fail to notice a certain girl hiding behind her unnie with her head down.

“Ah…then I guess we could go without the introduction then?” Teddy said, making a mental note to talk to either the boys or girls in regards to their past. Once in a while the girls have mentioned a little here and there vaguely when discussing boy problems with Teddy but no names were brought up and as such he too wasn’t sure if BIGBANG was the one that the girls had in their heart and mind.

“Oppa they…?” Bom ask, all of them including the boys still in shock over each other’s presences.

“Ah I’ve been writing and producing songs for them whenever I went back to Korea so we’re quite close. They are here on a holiday and decided to visit me.” Teddy said, reminding the boys that the girls have no idea of their actual agenda. “Prepare and let’s start soon ya?” Teddy say, knowing that the girls would, as always, be ready to record the demo that was given to them during their previous recording session. “Oh and where is C?” Teddy said, noticing that the leader is not here.

“Ah she’s cope up with work and will be coming in late. Said that she is sorry.” Bom explained.

“No worries. I’ll just get everything sort out, in the meantime you guys decide on who to go first?” Teddy said earning a nod from the girls.

-Girls’ POV-

“Unnie~” Minzy said, looking worriedly at her two unnies whom she knew would be bothered by the boy’s presence.

“How small is this world?” Bom whispered as they tried to keep their voice to the lowest. “Dara ah are you okay?” Bom asked as she notice how the girl has been keeping her head low.

“Uhmmm…” she said softly but the girls knew that she wasn’t.

“Minzy ah do you mind going first? I still need to let Chaerin know.” Bom said as she use her eyes to signal to Minzy that she would also have to calm Dara down.

“Sure.” Minzy said before she got the reassurance from Bom’s eyes again that she would be able to handle everything and made her way to Teddy for some last minute instructions.

“Dara ah~ Don’t worry okay? We’re here. If you need us you know we would be there for you.” Bom said, holding her hand tight knowing what was in her best friend and sister’s mind.

“What about Chae?” Dara ask with trembling voice and Bom was glad to realize that Dara was adapting to this situation better than she have expected for worrying about their leader even at this point of time.

“I’ll let her know.” Bom said calmly as if gaining strength from the brave Dara. “Oh?” She said as she looks at the screen of her phone; press the redial button before putting it back to her ear.

“What’s wrong?” Dara ask.

“I can’t get through her. It’s off-ed.” Bom said as she tried her luck again but to no avail.

“Could it be due to poor reception?” Dara ask since it happens sometimes.

“I’ll send her a text and try to contact her again later.” Bom said as she gave Dara a smile to say that it’s going to be alright.

However for some reason Bom was unable to contact Chaerin as if it was fate for them all to meet the boys today. All Bom could do was to pray that nothing disastrous would happen due to their meeting.

“I’m sorry for being late!” Finally she made it.

“Work has been a ?” Teddy oppa asked our leader whom I assume have yet to see the boys

“Yeah.”

“It’s ok. Get ready ya?” Teddy told Chaerin before she came over to us and settled between Dara and I.  

“Chaerin ah~” I whispered softly to her to grab her attention.

“Sorry unnie I…” and before she could continue I cut her with my eyes as I motion her attention to the 5 boys.

“OH.MY.GOD”