Bommie doesn't want corns?!! that's bad :(

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

It took Bom 30 minutes to return back to the dorm after all that walking and she was happy to find out that Seunghyun wasn’t outside her dorm door, which she was kind of expecting but not wanting it to happen. That means that Seunghyun too thought that it was a good idea to take time off one another. She unlock the door to their dorm, walking in to see that Dara was sitting on the couch with her headband pulling her fringe and hair away to the back while she had a popcorn bowl sitting in the middle of her crossed legs. Minzy was sitting on the floor instead, looking up at the drama and then back at her phone, as usual on her twitter again. When Bom came in all sweaty because of that long walk, the girls look up at her.

“Oh you guys are back? Where’s Chaerin?” Bom asked making Dara and Minzy look at Bom, then to one another then back to Bom before they got off from where they were sitting and made their way to Bom.

“Unnie is everything alright? Why are you sweating so much? Where’s Seunghyun oppa?” Minzy asked.

“And don’t you remember? Minzy and I were home since night because we were only going to make a trip to the arcade, although it turn out that we went to play snooker but we weren’t going to be away overnight. And have you forgotten that Jiyong has borrowed Chaerin for the night?” Dara asked.

“Make sure he returns her on time.” Was what Bom said before she got into her room.

“Did something happen to unnie?” Minzy asked.

“She fought with Seunghyun?” Dara asked as she snatch Minzy’s phone from her hand since it was the nearest phone around them.

“But they never really fight over the 2 years unnie.” Minzy said before Dara pull the phone down from her ear.

“He’s not picking up. Something must have happened.” Dara said, turning back to face Bom’s room, where the two girls could hear the shower running. “We’ll talk to her.” Dara said making Minzy nod before the two girls head into Bom’s room.

When Bom was done with the shower, she came out, completely since she didn’t took any clothes in. It was her habit to change outside of the bedroom even if she seldom wear long pants. Dara and Minzy, or in fact the whole of 2NE1 wouldn’t be surprise at all to see her , nor shriek at her, asking her to put on some clothes since this wasn’t the first time already but they were definitely shock the very first time they encounter this.

“Bommie ah did something happen?” Dara asked but got no reply.

“Unnie would you like to have some corn?” Minzy asked, hoping that corn could make her unnie speak.

“Thanks but no thanks Mingkki. I just want to rest. Call me up when Chaerin is back. We’ll go out for dinner and ice cream later on.” Bom said before she climb under her duvets and close her eyes.

The two girls decided to leave her alone and wait for Chaerin to come back. Whenever something happens, Bom would always talk with Chaerin while Bom would be the one that Chaerin look for if they needed to talk. Of course they do talk to the two other members but when it was something big that they didn’t want to tell the two cause Dara gets panicky really easily and Minzy is still young, the leader always look for the oldest, who is a really good listener and advisor while the oldest look for her leader, whom she knows can give her good suggestions as well because she’s the leader.

-On the other side-

Jiyong and Chaerin did nothing special the whole afternoon except resting on the bed since it wasn’t advisable for Chaerin to be moving around with those wounds. The couple was resting on their stomach while watching Inkigayo on TV. Like Bom, Jiyong majors in music while Chaerin enjoys music as well so it wasn’t a bore for them to be watching music programs despite they weren’t a big fan of any group but just their music alone.

However there was a common that the two could talk about to was fashion. Out of the 9 of them, Jiyong was the only one who was taking a double major, one on music and the other on fashion design, which is where Jiyong got to know Chaerin and fell in love with her. Fashion was the thing that brought the two together and it is no surprise that their conversations while watching Inkigayo or any other programs are mostly about what the people are wearing. Just then Chaerin’s phone ring, causing Jiyong to get it from the side table before handling it to his bedridden girl when he notice that it was Dara who was calling her, most probably just checking if her CL-Roo was doing fine.

“Yeobusaeyo unnie?”

“Baby Rin when are you coming back?” Dara asked making Chaerin look at Jiyong while Jiyong just give her a ‘what’s wrong’ expression.

“Unnie I might not be going back tonight. Jiyong oppa--”

“What are you saying Baby Rin? I thought Jiyong promise us that he would bring you back tonight?” Dara asked and Chaerin knew that Dara was angry. The petite girl hates it when others break their promise with her.

“Da-rong it’s just--” Chaerin said and before she could finish, her phone was snatched away by Jiyong, who assured the now worried Chaerin that he would settle this for her.

“Noona this is Jiyong.”

“Jiyong what does Baby Rin mean by that? You promise us to bring her back before dinner didn’t you? Why is she telling me that she wouldn’t be coming back tonight?”

“Noona I’m sorry but she’s not feeling well, which is why I have applied sick leave for her and called in to inform school that I’m not going as well so that I can take care of her. I just want her to stay over so that I can look over her.”

“Baby Rin is sick?”

“She will be fine after resting I assure you noona.”

“But Bommie needs to see her~”

“Bom noona?” Jiyong asked before Chaerin got him to pass the phone back to her.

“Unnie what’s wrong with Bom unnie?” Chaerin asked.

“CL-roo are you really sick? Did you see a doctor? Are you fine?”

“Unnie chill out. One question a time please~ I’m fine. I’ve already seen a doctor and Jiyong oppa is taking care of me so just let me stay here tonight alright? You were mentioning Bom unnie?”

“Oh right Chaerin ah it seems like Bommie and Seunghyun had a fight.”

“Unnie and Seunghyun oppa? What happened?” Chaerin asked and when Jiyong heard his buddy’s name, he too was starting to be concern about what has happened.

“I don’t know CL-roo. She never told us anything. The only thing we know is that she walked into the dorm 2 hours ago drenched in sweat and the first thing she ask me and Mingkki was why were we at home and also where were you. I told her that the both of us came back last night while you were coming tonight before she zombie walk back into her room. And you know what’s worst?”

“Unnie don’t scare me.” Chaerin said as she got up but it was too quick that it hurts her wound, making her wince a little while Jiyong quickly assist her into sitting in a way that she would feel less pain.

“CL-roo are you alright? What happened?”

“Ah nothing. Unnie stop worrying about me right now alright?”

“Right~ Mingkki offered Bom corn but she rejected. Chaerin ah that’s a bad thing right? Bom never reject corns!”

“How is she now?”

“She took a bath and then immediately head to bed. She told us that she was tired and wanted to rest but want us to inform her when you are back.” Dara said.

“Was she crying?” Chaerin asked.

“She wasn’t crying when she was back but her red eyes told us differently, and with Seunghyun not bringing her back to the dorm, we knew something was up. Chaerin ah do you think you can come back? I know Bom would only tell you what exactly happen.” Dara asked worriedly.

“I don’t know unnie. Jiyong oppa…I’l just call you back in awhile if I can alright?”

“Ahrasso. If not let me talk to Jiyong. Just come back ASAP?”

“I’ll try. Take good care of Bommie unnie and update me if anything happens alright?” Chaerin said before she hang up the phone, biting against her lower lips while she turn to Jiyong, who was expecting her to say something which Chaerin knows he might not approve.

“Yes? What is it about me?” Jiyong asked making Chaerin pout as she let her shoulders fall.

“Oppa do you think it’s alright if I make a trip back to the dorm?” Chaerin asked carefully.

“No.” was the only answer that Chaerin got. Firm and determined.

“Oppa just for 30 minutes? I promise you I would come back here when I’m done?” Chaerin ask, kneeling on her knees as she put her hands together to beg for permission.

“Chaerin get off your legs. You’re going to be in pain!” Jiyong said as he pushes Chaerin off so that she landed on her belly against the bed.

“Oppa please Bommie unnie needs me.” Chaerin said as she tries to flip her body over so that she can make eye contact with Jiyong but failed when Jiyong kept pushing her down against her back whenever she tries to get up.

“What happened?” He asked as he too lies down but back against the mattress so that Chaerin was looking down at him. With her falling hair a distraction to Jiyong, he tucks them behind her ears as he caresses her worried face.

“Da-rong says that Bommie unnie fought with Seunghyun oppa~”

“TOP hyung?”

“Mmmm. Bommie unnie refuse to tell anyone what actually happen and you know how I’m the only person whom she would confide with. Unnie was crying and now she’s hiding under her blanket. Please oppa I promise you it’s just going to take awhile. I will come back with you after which alright? You can wait for me at the dorm if you’re afraid that I would run away from you.” Chaerin said with a pout while Jiyong rub his thumb lightly against her lips as he let out a smirk.

“You dare?” He asked making Chaerin quickly shake her head before he laughs and push her to rest her head on his chest. “I know the girls need you but how are you going back to the dorm like that? Remember my rule? You’re not allowed to wear pants cause they would affect your wound from recovering.” He said as he her hair.

“I can wear skirt over g-string. I wouldn’t hurt my in that case since there is no immediate contact with cloth right oppa? Besides Doctor Kim gave me some cream. It helps ease the pain so it’s not going to be bad oppa~” She convinced.

“Can’t she tell you tomorrow?” Jiyong asked making her shake her head.

“I have a bad feeling that Seunghyun oppa was forcing unnie to have with him again. Oppa it’s not as if we don’t know about Bom unnie’s family. She needs someone to talk to. Pwease?” Chaerin unleashed her aegyo, which fortunately for her was Jiyong’s weakness.

“Fine but not too long ok? When I say we have to leave, we leave is that clear?”

“Neh master!!!” Chaerin said and was about to roll out of bed when Jiyong pulled her back. “What is it oppa?”

“Make up your mind~ Are you calling me oppa or master?” Jiyong asked.

“Master~” Chaerin said since she was still at his territory and under his rules.

“Where do you think you are going?” Jiyong asked.

“To change?”

“What did you promise me?” Jiyong said and when he notice that Chaerin was clueless as to what he was saying, Jiyong left the bed and retrieve the cream that Doctor Kim gave to them earlier.

“I’m sorry master I’ve forgotten totally about it.” Chaerin said with her tongue out before she lie down properly on the bed for him to apply the medicine on her.

“You sure are one forgetful kitty~” Jiyong said before giving her a slight slap on her .