corn party?

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

“Girls is it alright if I borrow Chaerin for the night?” Jiyong asked making the girls, as well as the boys look at him.

Kwon Ji Yong, also known as GD or G-Dragon in school is the leader of his group of boys called BIGBANG. Just like Chaerin, he’s 18 years old and also not the oldest in the team but was chosen as the leader since everyone thought that he would be able to execute that role well. He was often referred to as the King of the school while his lady Chaerin was referred to as the Queen, not only because they are the perfect couple in school but also the fact that the both of them are the leaders of their groups, making them basically the rulers of the school.

“Ji are you asking permission?” Bom asked making the male shrug his shoulders.

“Well after all it’s still Saturday so you girls still have the right to make her stay with you guys.” Jiyong said with his charismatic smile while he slings his arm around Chaerin’s shoulders.

“We don’t have anything special going on. Da-rong what about you?” Bom asked.

“Well when are you going to return wifey to us then if you take her tonight?” Dara asked with her arms crossed, as if she was really her husband. “Tam tam needs to know too.” Tam tam? Tam tam is a long body rabbit plushie that Chaerin personally sew for Dara as a gift so somehow Dara was the dad; Chaerin was the mom while Tam tam was their child.

“Noona I’ll send her personally to the door by dinner tomorrow would that be fine?”

“Ahrasso~ Wifey you better not cheat on me!” Dara said but her leader could only smile weakly.

“Since Jiyong is taking Chaerin, Bommie how about we spend the night together as well?” Seunghyun asked.

Choi Seunghyun, aka TOP, the eldest member in the group at 19 years old. The reason why he didn’t become the group’s leader was not because of the girls who were childish but the fact that he hate to do anything that stresses him out cause him to push the role to his dongsaeng. Well of course he was a unique character on his own as well for him to be dating Bom. Seunghyun was the groups’ alien cause he always do something weird at a weird timing, like when you are standing at his side while he munch on a banana, he would just call out banana really loudly in a weird tone before walking away, causing you to think that somehow he might be an alien, which actually happens to Bom and also the reason why she fell in love with this alien. As much as TOP, Bom is also an alien with her weird behavior but she’s usually address as corn lady since she had a huge obsession on corns.

“We should!!! Let’s have a corn party Tabi!!!” She cheered.

“Shall we go to the arcade then Mingkki?” Seungri asked while Daesung nodded.

Seungri, the maknae of BIGBANG was 17 years old, the same age as Minzy. Everyone calls him a happy go lucky chap for he never cares about his grades or anything in life other than his looks. Yes his perception is that with that cute face of his he would be able to draw the attention of noonas and even his lecturers to give him a good grade so there isn’t a need for him to study. Also he’s the biggest narcissist that you’ve ever seen in the world. He was often addressed as panda for his signature dark eye circles.

Daesung is of the same age as Seungri but because he was born in the first half of the year while Seungri was born in the second half, Daesung was Seungri’s ‘hyung’. Daesung is a lovely boy that every adult love. Not only that his peers loves him too for he never seem to have been angry ever in his life as all he does every time you see him is him smiling, earning him the nickname of smiling angel.

“Minzy ah andwae!!! If you go off with them what am I going to do?!!” Dara asked in despair. The last thing she would like to see happen is for the girls to ask her to hang out with Taeyang alone.

“Noona you have Youngbae hyung to accompany you for the night.” Seungri mentioned.

“A-aniya you guys are not taking Minzy away from me!!!” Dara said as if she didn’t hear what Seungri mentioned.

“How about all of us go to the arcade together? Youngbae oppa let’s go to the arcade together shall we?”  Minzy asked.

“Well I’ve nothing scheduled anyway.” The shy man said.

Dong Youngbae, also known as Taeyang is a really buff guy who loves to visit the gym whenever he has the time. Taeyang and his same age buddy Jiyong have been best friends and brothers ten years ago and their relationship is still going strong. On Sundays he would be going to the church diligently and his eye smile is something that you wouldn’t miss. Although he is as popular as the rest, it is still a mystery as to why he has never ever dated before. He has a crush on petite girl Dara and it’s not new news that Dara has something for Taeyang too but there was something in between them that is keeping them from being together, and that is shyness. They are too shy to speak up their mind so things tend to get really awkward for the both of them, be it when the others are beside or when they are alone.

“Alright then shall we leave now?” Seunghyun ask before they all got up from the table after the bill was paid.

“Dara Minzy don’t be out at the arcade till too late alright? There are so many bad guys loitering around there and although you two are protected by the three boys still don’t stay for too long get that? Youngbae since you are the eldest can I entrust the girls to you?” Bom asked.

“Don’t worry noona they would be in good hands.” Taeyang said.

“Good. And you too Kwon Ji Yong. I know you guys are most probably going to do it again but that doesn’t mean you can bully our Baby Rin until she’s so sore that she can’t walk the next day ok?” Bom said making Chaerin nudge her unnie to stop her from sprouting nonsense. “I want her back in one piece, if possible no bruises and most important in good condition to walk, outside our door with you before dinner is that clear?”

“Yes madam!” Jiyong saluted before wrapping his arm around the female leader’s waist.

“Unnie you too…be careful~” Chaerin finally said a full sentence ever since they join the boys.

“I will CL-roo. If Jiyong bullies you give unnie a call alright? Don’t worry about unnie, although I don’t act like the oldest most of the time but I know what I’m doing. Especially when I’m with this alien.” Bom said.

“Yah what is that suppose to mean?!!” TOP ask as he wrap his arm around Bom’s neck, who was shorter than him by a head without heels on but now that she had her killer heels on, he was still taller than her by half a head.

“We should leave first. Bye!!!” Daesung said before the boys hope onto Youngbae’s car while Minzy join Dara on her white range rover.

“Jiyong have fun~” TOP said before they punch their fist together, the way Americans do to bid one another goodbye.

“Hyung you too.”

“Yah how much fun do you want me to have when Bommie’s going to have a corn party? I’ve got a feeling she’s going to wipe out my supply of corns back at my house while I just sit at the side and watch her sweep them out.”

“Yah what is that suppose to mean?!!” Bom ask as she sends her elbow straight into the male’s stomach.

“Hyung I suggest you eat corn off her skin, you would definitely start to appreciate having corns have corn lady together.” Jiyong said and soon earn a hard knock against his head.

“Stop teaching my Tabi all this things and polluting his mind!!! And you Kwon Ji Yong, you sound like you have ample experience eating off other’s skin. Tell me have you been eating off our Baby Rin’s skin?!!” Bom asked as she started to corner the male who was hiding behind Chaerin.

“Bommie I think you got things wrong. He doesn’t have to eat off Chaerin’s skin when he is literally eating her.” TOP said.

“And that makes me want to kill you more!”

“Hyung!” Jiyong said when he sees Bom charging over to him but before she could reach him, she was held back by the strong alien.

“Have fun Jiyong. Chaerin ah you too. We’ll see you two tomorrow~” TOP said before he carried his corn lady over his shoulders towards his car.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong said as he held his hand out, his fingers spread open as he waits for Chaerin to intertwine her fingers with his, which she did while he lead the both of them towards his car.

Like a gentlemen, he open the door to the passenger seat and held the door while Chaerin took a seat in the car. When she was settled down, he closed the door and immediately head over to the driver’s side as he enters the car, just in time to assist Chaerin in buckling her seatbelts. He could see that there was something bothering his lady and hence to calm her down, he had his palm against her cheeks as he gave her a kiss on her lips. When Chaerin force a smile in return to his gestures did he then put on his own seatbelts before starting the engine.

Just like the girls, the boys too live in a dorm together. The boys were kids of rich enterprise and only stayed in a dorm because they are so sick of being alone in a house just like how they grew up in since their parents were always busy with work to be at home. However ever since Jiyong and TOP has got Chaerin and Bom respectively, they have been visiting their own house, not family house but a house for them if they are tired of staying at the dorm or if they would like to have a quiet night with their girlfriends. The girls were relatively rich too but just to the point where they are doing a little better than middle class families, not to the extent of the boy’s families who were considered as the creme of the crop of the upper class society.

“Babe~” Jiyong broke the silence, causing Chaerin to jump a little in her seat but quickly compose herself before she turn to look at her boyfriend.

“Neh oppa?”

“You’ve been relatively quiet tonight. Is something wrong? Did something happen?” Jiyong asked.

“N-nothing of that sort.”

“You’re stuttering. Something you do when you’re keeping something from me. You know how I hate it when you hide things form me don’t you?” He asked and Chaerin can’t help but to swallow her own saliva due to all the nerves that is crashing her slowly.

When Jiyong realize that he wasn’t going to get anything out from her, he just stop his car by the side abruptly but safely, causing Chaerin to grab her seatbelts with one hand while the other was holding onto the hand grip beside her head. Her eyes was closed shut, afraid that there was going to be some sort of collision but open her eyes wide when she felt Jiyong turn her face roughly by her chin to face him.

“So?”

“O-oppa...I…”

“You know you can tell me anything sweetie~” Jiyong said softly and at the same time letting go of her chin, as if trying to persuade her to talk  through the soft approach.

“I-I just don’t want to make o-oppa angry anymore by s-speaking when we are already l-late.” Chaerin blurted out.

“Didn’t I say I wasn’t angry anymore?” He said with a smile before he pat her softly on her head before he started the car again. In less than 2 minutes they were finally outside his house while he parks his car in the garage.

“Babe go up to the bedroom. You know what to do right?” Jiyong said with a smirk before the shaking girl just plainly gives him a nod and got out of the car first to head upstairs while he stayed inside the car for 5 minutes or so with his eyes close and deep in thoughts before he turn off the engine and got out as well.

“I said I wasn’t angry didn’t I?” He smirks before he slams the door of his Bentley really hard like it was worth nothing (although if you ask him he would say it’s worth peanuts compared to his inheritance)  before he head upstairs.