Secrets~

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

ARGHHHH I'M IN A TERRIBLE MOOD NOW!!!

BIGBANG's Alive Tour in Singapore totally sold out in 10 minutes!!!

And I've got no tickets!!!

But good news is there is going to be a second show!!!

Still I'm so tensed but right now >< 


"LEE CHAE RIN WHAT IS THIS?!!” She asked loudly while Chaerin just cover her unnie’s mouth with her palm, totally ignoring the pain in her .

 “Unnie please not so loud!” Chaerin said as Bom tried to peel her hand off so that she can talk some sense into her dongsaeng. “Promise me you would talk over this calmly and not shout?” Chaerin asked and when Bom nodded, she let go of her hand over .

“Lee Chae Rin what is that I see?!! Jiyong hit you last night again?!! Is this why he insist that you should stay over with him tonight huh? Just so that he can hit you more?!!”

“Unnie please it’s not like that~”

“Then what is it this time?!!”

“I was wrong unnie and it’s just right for him to punish me--”

“Chaerin no one gets the rights to punish you like that. Not your parents, not the government and what more him! He’s just your boyfriend Chaerin and you putting up to his abuse?”

“Unnie he’s not abusing me~”

“Lee Chaerin it’s time for you to wake up!!! This is not punishment at all!!! He’s hitting you to the point where you are bleeding and suffering from such a wound. And you think this is right?!!”

“Unnie I deserve it so I don’t blame him.”

“You deserve it?” Bom asked with a smirk. “For what? What did you do? Kill his parents? Or cheat on him? Wait don’t tell me…he punished you because we were late?!!”

“Unnie I said not so loud!!!” Chaerin said as she once again cover her unnie’s mouth, while her hand was soon pushed down by the strong Bom.

“You mean I was right?!!”

“Unnie~”

“Chaerin ah you weren’t the one who is late. I was the one who cause everyone to be late and he know that so how can he punish you for that?!!”

“Unnie I’m the leader and he is too. You know how strict he is when it comes to tardiness and now that I’m his girlfriend and the leader of 2NE1, the responsibility is on me and I abused that.”

“Chaerin ah can you please wake up from all this responsibility ? Yes you may be wrong but that is not the way you should be punished! The last time I saw someone beaten up like this was when they were being caned in jail but the thing is you’re not in jail Chaerin! They are caned because of crimes like , robbery or kidnapping but Lee Chaerin we were only late!!! And besides the they receive weren’t as terrible as yours!!!”

“Unnie I’m fine~”

“No you’re not!!! You can’t even sit and you have to wear a g-string. How is that fine?!! I’m going to talk to Jiyong about this!!!” Bom said and was about to get up from bed but this time Chaerin push her back down.

“Unnie please don’t. You know if you trash things out with him he would get angrier. Besides he isn’t aware that you know about his actions. Although he gives me harsh punishment, he made me learn that what I did was wrong and as long as I’m a good girl and not make any mistake, he wouldn’t punish me would he? Besides he even gotten a doctor to come and check to see if I’m doing fine and he even applied medicine for me. Oppa isn’t a bad person as you think he is.”

“Chaerin tell me, does he loves you?”

“Of course he loves me!”

“Chaerin ah if he loves you he wouldn’t do that to you!!! And besides this isn’t the first time he has punished you. Ever since I know you it has been like what? Once every two months? Chaerin ah I really don’t like to see you suffer in this manner. You’re not an animal you know? And even animals don’t deserve that kind of treatment. I’ve let him go all these while for I was waiting for him to change but neither did he change, he got even more violent and sadistic. Chaerin ah leave him before it’s too late. I don’t want the police to come to me one day, telling that my dongsaeng died because of abuse and her boyfriend was the culprit behind it.”

“Unnie I promise you that wouldn’t happen. He loves me, which is why he punished me even if that means his heart would break too. All he wants is for me to be do good. If he doesn’t love me, he wouldn’t be punishing me and just let me rot, not even mention getting a doctor to check on me. Unnie please I love Jingyo oppa and I can’t leave him.”

“But he’s hurting you!!!”

“Unnie please I would hurt more if I was force to leave him~ Please don’t make me leave him unnie~ I promise this wouldn’t happen in the future!”

“Chaerin ah~”

“Unnie please~” Chaerin beg for the second time today.

“Chaerin I want you to tell me honestly, are you a maso?”

“Maso?” Chaerin asked

“Masochist.”

“What? No!!!”

“Then why are you letting him hit you when you’re clearly not enjoying it? If you were to tell me you are I might have just leave you alone for a few more sessions until I find that you’re on the verge of collapse till I think it’s time for you to stop but you’re not someone like that! I can see that you hate what he is doing to you and you want it to stop. Chaerin ah this has to stop. If you just let him be, he would think that it is right for him to do all this, he wouldn’t stop and he would just get worst you know that?”

“I know unnie I know. As long as I do good and not disappoint him, this wouldn’t happen anymore and I assure you I would be good neh?”

“CL-roo I really don’t know how to persuade you my dear. Do you love him so much that you’re willing to withstand all this pain?” Bom asked as she hugs her dongsaeng in her arms.

“I really love Jingyo oppa unnie. I really do and I know he do too.”

“I know CL-roo I know you two love one another but it is also the reason why this shouldn’t happen. If he loves you, he would care for you like a new born and not treating you inhumanly. I just don’t want to see you suffer.”

“I know unnie is worried about me but I assure you I would be fine alright? Don’t worry about me anymore. I will take good care of myself.” Chaerin said and just then there was a knock on the door with Jiyong asking Chaerin if she was ready to go. Seems like he has just came back from Seunghyun’s house. “Alright unnie I have to go now. I’ll be fine alright? If there is anything I’ll give you a call and you too inform me if anything goes wrong of you just need someone to talk to alright?”

“Please don’ let Jiyong hit you again.”

“I will unnie. Love you~” Chaerin said as she gave her unnie a peck on her cheeks before she got up from the bed and waddle out due to the pain she was suffering from.

“Hey are you alright?” Jiyong ask as soon as she got out of the room and immediately hold her tight to support her.

“I’ve fine Jingyo oppa~” She said, giving her boy a smile while the both of them head outside to the living room where the other two girls were at.

“Chaerin unnie how is Bom unnie?” Minzy asked while Dara was standing behind the maknae, looking at the two leaders.

“Unnie is fine. Seunghyun oppa just made fun of Bom unnie and she got angry.” Chaerin said which was totally not true but Chaerin just didn’t want the two girls to be worried and question Bom about it. “Aigoo you guys know how Bommie unnie is right? Don’t worry she’s fine after cursing and swearing about him at me. Just bring her out for a meat dinner and then ice cream after that alright? I’ll pay for dinner. Just don’t ask her anything about the incident anymore and she will be fine.” Chaerin assured.

“CL-roo you’re really not going to come back tonight?” Dara asked.

“Noona as you can see she can’t stand probably and need me to support her. Don’t worry the both of us wouldn’t be going to school tomorrow and I’ll be at home taking care of Chaerin. I promise if Chaerin recovers I’ll bring her back tomorrow after dinner and if she needs more rest, you would be the first I’ll inform before I inform the school neh?” Jiyong said.

“Neh unnie don’t worry Jingyo oppa would take good care of me. Trust him huh?” Chaerin said.

“Yeah and when I trust him all he does is keeps you awake all night and then make you so sore you can’t move.” Dara mumbled but was loud enough for all to hear. Of course what Dara said was right but the process was something that she wouldn’t imagine other than a night of rough .

“Unnie~”

“Noona don’t worry I will make sure she rest well tonight.” Jiyong said as he gives Chaerin a smile.

“If anything happens just give me a call alright?” Chaerin said to the two members. “Minzy take care of the unnies while I’m gone. Jingyo oppa?” She caught his attention making him nod.

“We should leave now. See you girls tomorrow.” Jiyong said before he lead Chaerin out and then to his car so that they can return back to his house.

“Master Jingyo how was the talk with Seunghyun oppa?” Chaerin asked making Jiyong smirk.

“You know, I was planning to make you ually frustrated if you were going to call me oppa but I guess I can’t do that now that you remember to call me master when no one is around, especially calling me Jingyo as well.”

“Master Jingyo~” Chaerin said she snuggle closer to Jiyong making the latter laugh a little.

“Alright kitty stop your aegyo. Don’t you want to know what happened when I was with hyung?” He asked making Chaerin stop her actions, getting him to continue what he wants to say.

“What happened master?” Chaerin asked with her cat in boots expression, making Jiyong pinch her cheeks lightly.

“He’s just ually frustrated, waking up with an but his girl is not sleeping beside him on the bed nor can his lady do anything to help him.” Jiyong mentioned before he helps Chaerin into his car.

“How is his wound?” Chaerin asked when Jiyong enters into the car through the driver’s seat.

“Wound? Ah you mean the cut he got from his shave?” Jiyong ask making the girl nod as they pull out of the building. “It’s just a small cut. Nothing serious to bring such a big guy down. He’s worried about Bom though, about her leaving the house and at him for being cold to her.”

“Then why didn’t he stop Bommie unnie from leaving in the first place?”

“Cause Bom noona hoped onto the taxi and zoomed away. When he wanted to get to his room to grab his wallet and keys so that he can chase after her or head to the dorm to see if he can catch her, he saw a note on his bed from noona, telling him that she thought it would be good for the both of them to stay away from one another.”

“Unnie did that?!! She didn’t tell me about it.”

“Looks like she isn’t telling you everything~” Jiyong said, as if trying to show off that Seunghyun trusted him more than how Bom trusted Chaerin.

“But it’s good. I mean maybe it’s good for them to stay away. Knowing Seunghyun oppa, he would force unnie again if they are together.”

“Kitty why is it that Bom noona is so persistent about her ity? I know it’s not totally about her father. There must be something else because if it was solely about her father, she would have known that TOP hyung wouldn’t treat her that way.”

“There is something but I promise unnie not to tell. After all it is something she should personally inform Seunghyun oppa about and not what we should be telling.”

“You can’t even tell your master about it?” He asked making Chaerin look at him with a pleading expression. “Ahrasso ahrasso I know everyone has their secrets and I understand Bom noona might not want me to know as well.”

“Thank you master~”

“What do you want to have for dinner?” Jiyong asked, taking a glance at Chaerin before he focus on the roads again.

“I don’t know master.”

“Choose kitty~” He demanded making Chaerin nod as she thought about it.

“Let’s go have master’s favourite Kimchi Fried Rice shall we?” Chaerin asked.

“Alright Japanese Ramen that is~” Jiyong said as he drove to Chaerin’s favorite Japanese ramen restaurant. Have I ever mentioned that Chaerin have actually spent her childhood in Japan because her father was a physics professor?

“But master Jingyo I didn’t say I wanted to have ramen.” Chaerin said innocently.

“And neither did I say every time I bring you out we should be having my favorite food. I want to buy you food that you love as well.”

“But isn’t master Jingyo going to bring me to my favorite dessert shop tomorrow already?”

“And is there any rule that says I can’t pamper my girl with her favorite food two times in two days? If only you mention for us to have my favorite steak, I would have brought you there. You don’t have to save money for me kitty you know I could afford good food.” Jiyong said.

“Then how about we have steak? I want master to have his favorite food as well.”

“Aniya~ We should have yours.”

“Master Jingyo~” Chaerin whined and Jiyong decided that he should surrender.

“Ahrasso ahrasso we’ll have steak today and then tomorrow we can go have some strawberries alright?” Jiyong said as he decided to change his course. “Speaking of which, are you insisting it just in case I back out and not bring you to the dessert house because you had what you like tonight already?” He asked.

“What If the answer is yes?” Chaerin said making Jiyong ruffle her hair with his free hand.

“Aigoo is there anyone else that is cuter than you in this world?” he asked while the girl just smiles widely at him.