Reconciling Aliens

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

“Don’t tell me the boys are going to be late again?” Dara asked as she pace up and down with Minzy leaning against Dara’s white rover with her eyes locked to the electronic gadget on her hand while Bom was leaning against the hoot of the car, her legs crossed and a pair of Chanel shades despite her in school uniform, as if she was filming a model pictorial.

“Dara ah we can just give them a call right?” Bom asked as a matter of fact.

“Minzy ah can you call Dae?” Dara asked, looking at the obsessed teen that was on twitter early in the morning.

“Unnie I’m kind of busy right now…just one more tweet and I’ll ca--”

“They are here.” Bom said before the three of them look up to see 4 cars pulling into the school gate.

Youngbae was the first to park his black Mercedes followed by Daesung in his Audi, Seungri in his Jaguar and Seunghyun in his Ferrari. The girls walk forward to greet them but there was something different from their every morning meetings before school start, whereby Bom would ran over to give her Tabi a bear hug while Chaerin would immediately snuggle against Jiyong’s chest with his arm around her waist. On the contrary, Bom was standing behind Dara and Minzy while Seunghyun seems to be hiding behind s as well while Chaerin and Jiyong was not present.

“Hyung and Chaerin are really not coming to school today? Did hyung rock Chaerin’s world so much that she can’t come to school?” Seungri teased making Youngbae smack him in the head while Minzy was shaking her head.

“Chaerin unnie wasn’t feeling very well when she came by yesterday. Jiyong oppa just wants to make sure that she can rest.” Minzy said.

“And was hyung supporting Chaerin?” Seungri asked again.

“He…Unnie…”  Minzy stuttered making Seungri wrap his arm around Minzy.

“Minzy ah some things can’t be hidden no matter how hard they try to.” Seungri said and once again he was hit in the head. “Ah hyung!!!” He whined, turning to see that Youngbae was the one who assaulted him again.

“Have some respect for Ji. He’s your hyung as well.” Youngbae said before he quiet down.

“I’ll see you girls later. Class’s starting.” Bom said coldly before she left the group and immediately Seunghyun excused himself and went after his girl.

“Did something happen yesterday?” Youngbae asked making the two girls nod.

“Seems like they’ve fought. Chaerin came by yesterday so that she could talk to Bom about it.” Dara answered.

“No wonder hyung looks so sad today.” Daesung pointed out.

“They will sort things out themselves. As for now shall we head to class?” Youngbae asked before they all head off to class.

-On the other side-

“Bommie! Bommie wait up!!!” Seunghyun said as he runs after the girl that has no intentions of stopping even though she has clearly heard him calling out to her.

“Bom ah~” a sweet voice caught Bom’s attention as she look up to see her best friend aka classmate waving to her.

“Eunhye ah~” Bom waved back and quickly went up to the girl.

“Bommie!” Seunghyun caught up and rest his hand on Bom’s shoulders, who shrug them off and she immediately pulls Eunhye away.

“Seunghyun ah you did something to my Bom didn’t you?” Eunhye asked while Bom continues to pull her away from Seunghyun.

“Bom can’t we talk? I promise you it wouldn’t be long.” Seunghyun said as he stops Bom in her tracks again.

“Eunhye we should go before we get late. You know how cranky Lee seonsaeng can be, especially when we are late.” Bom said as she continues to avoid Seunghyun’s eyes.

“Seunghyun ah I think we should go to our class right now. Talk to Bom after school alright? Don’t worry I would take good care of her.” Eunhye said and giving Seunghyun a nod did he then let go of Bom.

“Ahrasso. We’ll talk after school then.” He said before he walks away quietly.

“Lady Spring what’s with that? What did Seunghyun do?” Eunhye asked making Bom shake her head.

“Don’t ask. I’m fine. Let’s go.” Was Bom’s answer before they left for class.

The day went by really quickly and soon school was out for the day. Bom has been avoiding Seunghyun all the time, especially during lunch when she forces the girls and Eunhye to join her at another table. Since 2NE1 was considered the Queens in Arts faculty while BIGBANG were the Kings, they had their own special table that could fit all of them since they usually had lunch together. However Bom doesn’t want to have her meals with the boys and decided to make do with the table at the furthest end away from their usual table.

Bom was waiting outside the gates for Minzy and Dara to show up so that they can head back to the dorm but before the girls could come, she felt a strong grip against her wrist and the next thing she knows she was being pulled towards the car park. She knew who was the one who pulled her, that familiar touch against her wrist and that back view that she would never forget. However she was still screaming for him to let go as if he was a kidnapper that was going to her in the grass. Neither did she know that Seunghyun has actually told the girls to let him talk to Bom, which is why they didn’t head outside so that Seunghyun could bring her away.

“Let me go you alien!!!” She shouted when they got closer to his Ferrari. Ignoring her, he unlocked his car, open the passenger seat’s door before swinging her into the car, making her let out a groan when she fall hard into her seats. She tried to escape but Seunghyun locked the door with his keys, giving him some time to ran to the driver seat and pulls her back before she can get out of the door by unlocking it from the inside.

“We.need.to.talk.” Seunghyun said plainly but was enough to stun Bom.

Taking this chance, Seunghyun lean his body close to Bom’s so that he can close the door before he buckled her seatbelts. When he was ready, he turn on the engine and drove to somewhere else other than her dorm. Bom was itching to ask him where he was going to bring her to but since she was the one who started this, she didn’t want to be the first to give in either and decided to keep quiet. Meanwhile she send the girls a message, telling them that Seunghyun has her in his hands and they should have their phones with them all the time in case he becomes like Jiyong, which of course she didn’t type the last part out and just mentioned that they have their phones with them in case of emergency.

Not long later the Seunghyun stopped his car, causing Bom to notice that he has got them to the beach, the place where Bom loves to hang out when she is feeling down as she believes that the sea winds and waves could bring her troubles away. Following that she would then head to the beach shop and get herself an ice cream so as to cheer her up. Seunghyun parked his car and got out but when he notices that Bom was still sitting inside, he decided to head over to the passenger seat and open the door for her.

“I’m sorry I was a little rough earlier but that was the only way where I could get you to come with me.” He said before he held his hand out for her to hold, only to have it slapped away while Bom got out of the car and stomp her way away from him.

All he could do was to sigh before he follows Bom. This was by far the worst quarrel that the two has got into. Bom made her way to her favorite spot where she claims it as hers. It was far away from the main beach area where everyone was hanging out, quiet enough for her to calm her mind down. She sat down on the sand while she leans her body against the small tree that was almost as tall as Seunghyun that could give her shade when she settles down on the sandy ground. Seunghyun followed soon after, taking a seat beside her while Bom could care less.

“Babe I’m sorry for being angry at you that yesterday morning. I was just frustrated. Frustrated that I’m hard early in the morning while you weren’t there beside me.” He confessed honestly after a moment of silence.

“Why? So that if I’m beside you you can me until your buddy has it’s fun?” She asked, her words were like daggers, shooting right into his heart.

“Bommie that’s not what I mean…” He said, putting his arms on her shoulders but once again was shrug off by Bom.

“Why can’t you understand that I’m just not ready because of a reason that I can’t tell you, afraid that you would leave me if you know? Why can’t you just respect me for that and show to me that you aren’t someone who just wants to get into my pants, no matter how much trust and faith I have in you that you aren’t someone like that? Why is so important to men? So that they can show off to everyone? Is that what you guys think girls are about? For you to show off especially if you took her ity?” She asked as tears started to roll down her cheeks as she stares into the clear blue waters.

“Stop crying anymore. I’m sorry alright?” Seunghyun said, freaking out when he see her cry and immediately bring her into his arms.

“Do you even know what you’re apologizing for every time you say sorry to me? Or are you just saying that for the sake of wanting to be forgiven by me?” She asked, her voice muffled against his chest.

“I shouldn’t have forced you, nor should I have been angry at you, for that I apologize. Bommie you know I’m not a guy who wants to make love with you so that I can show off to the boys. There is no need for me to do that. You have to understand that I’m a healthy boy with needs as well and when I keep them in for a long time, it’s expected that I would blow up as well but that doesn’t mean I could be angry at you as well. As much as you need my understanding, I need yours too Bommie.” He said and this time she just wraps her arms around his neck and cried out loud.

“I’m scared Tabi. I’m really scared.”

“Hush now. You don’t have to be scared alright? I’ll wait. No matter how long it is I’ll wait. Wait till the day you are ready. I respect your decisions and I promise you this wouldn’t happen again. Just don’t give me a cold shoulder anymore alright?” He asked as he her hair while Bom continues to cry in his arm.

After some time, the both of them were lying down on the sand with Bom resting on his chest while Seunghyun had one hand under his head while the other around Bom’s waist. Neither of them made a sound, for Bom was rather tired from crying and being angry at Seunghyun for the whole day while Seunghyun was just enjoying having Bom back with him once again. He knew she would want some peace and quiet while she calms down and he was rather comfortable with the peace the both of them are sharing and decided to close his eyes, blanking out his mind.

“Tabi~ Tabi ah~ Are you still alive alien?” He heard her say, making him open his eyes and it was only then did he realize that he has actually fell asleep and the sun was soon making its way down. However the first thing that he saw was a close up of Bom’s face, who was checking to see if Seunghyun was awake. “Yah what was that for?” Bom asked as if Seunghyun stole her first kiss when he leans upwards to steal a kiss from her lips.

“I love you~” Seunghyun said making Bom blush even more before she sat up.