Awake

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

OMG THE LAST TIME I UPDATED WAS EXACTLY A MONTH AGO?!! ><

p/s: 2NE1 New Evolution Concert in Singapore this Saturday!!! Can't wait :D


Despite him wanting to accompany Chaerin, afraid that she would wake up in any second and if he was to meet the others, she wouldn’t be able to see him and maybe freak out since she hate hospitals but still he knew that chances of her waking up any soon wasn’t high. After getting assurance from the nurse on duty over and over again that he would be informed if Chaerin wakes up while he is gone did he then head downstairs.

“How’s Minzy?” He asked, noticing that everyone was standing outside the ward.

“She’s getting checked by the doctors but other than feeling fright from what happened she seems fine.” Youngbae said.

“Chaerin hasn’t wake up?” The pale and quiet Dara asked making Jiyong shake his head.

“I’m sorry about that dude but she’s strong and we know that. Maybe she just need more rest?” Seunghyun comforted the team leader.

“Doctor how’s Minzy?” Bom asked as soon as the doctor exits the room.

“She’s doing fine. We’ll just keep her for a day or two just to make sure that she’s doing fine and her wounds are recovering well. However in any case a discharge is request, she’s fine to leave anytime. You guys can go in now.” The doctor said and following thanks, everyone entered the room to check on the youngest.

“Unnie!!! Where’s Chaerin unnie?!!” was the first thing Minzy asked when the two girls hugged her so tight as if she was going to leave them if they were going to let go.

“How are you? Are you alright?” Bom asked as she caresses the youngest against her cheeks.

“Where’s Chaerin unnie?” Minzy insisted and she could see in her unnies’ eyes that it wasn’t something she would love to hear.

“Chaerin would be fine alright Minzy? You need plenty of rest now.” Youngbae said trying to calm his favorite dongsaeng down.

“Oppa can you please tell me? Youngbae oppa~” She pleaded.

“She’s one floor up still unconscious.” Youngbae finally gave in and Minzy immediately let her back fall back against the bed that was adjusted for her to sit up. “Minzy ah she would be alright huh? We all know that.”

“I-it’s because of me…I…I was the one…I cause her to…” She choked, causing Youngbae to quickly hug the young one in his arms to let her cry against his shoulders.

“Chaerin would be fine. She’s going to be fine just like you huh?” Youngbae said but he could feel Minzy shaking her head against his shoulders. “She will be fine.”

“What happened?” Jiyong asked with a calm voice and Youngbae could feel Minzy stiff in his hold.

“Ji I don’t think this is the right time…” Youngbae said.

“Yeah Ji. Minzy just woke up and…” Seunghyun added but was cut off by Jiyong again.

“What happened? What cause her to be unconscious and suffer from brain concussion?” He asked again, this time in details.

“Belt…blood…I scream…I scream but…no one…”

“Ji knock it out! Minzy let’s not think about it anymore alright?” Youngbae said but the younger female continues mumbling as she remembers what happened earlier.

“Unnie came…appa got angrier when he sees unnie…he says…says she’s a busybody and she needed to be taught a lesson…he hits unnie…I tried to save unnie…I really tried!!!” Minzy cried and noticing that the younger one isn’t in a stable mental condition, Bom immediately went up, hugging the frail lady in her arm as she tried her best to claim the young one down.

“It’s alright it’s alright. Chaerin is going to be fine alright?” Bom asked, wiping the continuously flowing tears off Minzy’s face while Dara too went up to comfort their team’s maknae.

“He…he had me tied…tied to a chair…I wanted to shield Chaerin unnie but I fell…the chair…my head hurts and…and it’s all black…” Although muffled, everyone could still clearly hear what Minzy wanted to say.

“Don’t think too much into it anymore alright Mingkki? Come lie down and take a rest.” Bom said, pushing the younger’s body to lie down after Dara fluff her pillows.

“Unnie…” Although lying down because of Bom making her do so, Minzy still had her worries on her face as she grab onto Bom’s arms refusing to let her go.

“Chaerin would be fine Minzy ah. You know Chaerin well. How can you expect her to get well soon if she knows that you’re not taking care of yourself? You wouldn’t want her to worry about you anymore right?” Dara said, joining force with Bom as they make the girl lie back.

“C-chaerin unnie…” Minzy mumbled.

“Hush now…” Bom whispered and thankfully it didn’t take Minzy long before she finally calm down and was resting.

“What are we going to do?” Dara sighed despite feeling a little better now that she sees Minzy’s calm sleeping face while her hand continues to pat Minzy coaxing her to sleep.

“We’ve got to keep Minzy calm. You know how she always feels in debt to us especially now that Chaerin got into such a state because of her; she’s going to take all the blame on herself. Chaerin…” Bom said but let out a sigh and decided to end her sentence there.

“How did things turn out to be like that?” Dara asked, letting her back come into contact with the wall to support her back. Just then Bom received a call on her phone, her caller ID flashing with Uncle Kim’s number.

“Yeobusaeyo?”

“Bommie ah~”

“Uncle Kim.” Bom said as she rub her temples with her thumb and middle finger to get rid of that headache that is coming back to her once again as she too lean her back against the wall for support.

“How are the girls doing?”

“Minzy woke up earlier and she wasn’t in a good mental condition as expected. We’ve got her to rest. As for Chaerin I’m sorry Uncle Kim but there’s still no news on her.”

“Bommie you sound really tired. Don’t stress yourself too much and take care of yourself as well. I don’t mean to impose stress on you but you know very well Dara and Minzy need you right now.”

“I know Uncle Kim. I know.” Bom said softly into her phone.

“On regards to Chaerin…”

“Are you planning to inform her family about this?”

“You know very well Chaerin’s relationship with her family but with her current conditions I’m thinking twice Bommie. After all Chaerin is still their daughter and…”

“WHEN HAVE THEY EVER TREATED HER AS THEIR DAUGHTER?!!” Bom shouted into the phone, making not only the boys and Dara turn to look at her but also the nurse and passer-by stop and give her a disapproving look over her volume.

“Bommie they are still her family and that is something that we can’t change. Of course it wouldn’t be of need if Chaerin was only suffering from a mere cold but with her being unconscious now, I think they ought to be informed.”

“Uncle Kim…”

“Alright Bommie I know what I’m doing. It is important that you take good care of yourself huh? Dara too you two have to take care so that you can be there for Minzy and even Chaerin when they wake up huh?”

“Rest well Uncle Kim.” Bom said before ending the call.

“Bom ah~” Dara look worried at Bom.

“I miss Chaerin. She’s so much better in handling stress like this.” Bom said as she sat on the chair with Seungri sitting beside her.

“Noona don’t carry all of this on your shoulder alone. We’re here for you aren’t we?”

“I’m surprised that you can be so mature at such times panda.” Bom said making Seungri smile.

“I’m someone like this noona~” He said, successfully making Bom smile after all these things that have been going on.

“Thank you maknae. Really~”

“Aigoo noona there’s no need for you to thank me when we know one another for such a long time already.” Seungri commented.

“It’s late you boys should go home too. Dara ah you too, Youngbae can you help send Dara home for me?” Bom asked.

“What about you Bommie?” Dara asked.

“I’m going to stay here in case the girls wake up.”

“But you need to rest too.” Dara said, worried to see that Bom is rather affected by her headache that seems to worsen as time goes by.

“I can rest inside so don’t worry about me.”

“But…”

“Dara if you’re not going to rest now who is going to take over me tomorrow?” Bom asked as she made her way to Dara, resting her hands on her shoulders. “I know you’re worried. Everyone is worried but with the doctors not knowing exactly when Chaerin would be waking up, we have to hang in as long as possible for the dongsaengs alright?”

“Ahrasso.” Dara said making Bom hug her before entrusting the petite girl to the boys.

“Ji you should go back and rest too. I don’t think she would wake up tonight. Come early tomorrow if you are really worried about Chaerin will you?” Bom told the quiet male.

“It’s alright noona. I’m fine.” Jiyong said and without bidding the others goodbye, he started to make his way up to Chaerin’s ward.

“Noona would you be alright here? Do you need us to get something for you?” Youngbae asked but earn a shake of the head from Bom.

“Just send Dara home safely. I’ll update you guys if anything happens alright?” Bom asked making everyone nod.  

-2 days later-

“Mingkki~” Dara greeted chirpily just like a usual self as she enters the hospital ward that house Minzy for the past few days.

“Unnie you guys are here?” Minzy said with a weak smile as the boys, along with Bom and Dara enters the room.

“How are you feeling maknae?” Bom asked, her motherly instincts kicking in as she wrap her arms around Minzy’s neck giving the young one a hug before pulling away and sweeping her fringe to the side.

“I’m doing fine unnie. Has Chaerin unnie come around yet?” She asked and although no one replied her, she knew from their expressions that it wasn’t something that she wanted to hear.

“Maybe she’s just tired Minzy ah. Give your unnie sometime alright?” Seungri broke the silence.

“But it has been so long!”

“Minzy she would be fine alright? Even the doctors said so.” Bom said.

“But why isn’t unnie waking up yet?” She asked.

“Just like what panda Ri says, Chaerin might be tired. You know Chaerin. She never really did take a break, especially when Dara and I had some problems that you too knew she was trying hard to handle. She’s just taking this opportunity to take some rest that we deprived her of huh?” Bom replied.

“That’s right Minzy ah. The doctors said that her injuries are recovering as well as you are making progress. When she has gotten enough rest she would definitely come around huh?” Dara Minzy’s hair.

“Oppa I’m sorry. I didn’t know Chaerin unnie would come and…”

“Nothing would happen to Chaerin. She wouldn’t leave us like that.” Jiyong said but his words actually prick the hearts of others.

“Morning Ms Gong. You’re looking fine today.” The doctor said, coming in to perform some routine checks on Minzy.

“I hope that Chaerin unnie could hear you say that doctor.” Minzy said and the atmosphere in the room immediately dropped.

“Don’t worry she will. Her reports were supposed to be out yesterday but Mr Kim arranged for a more thorough test and hence we’re expecting them later in the day. However there are some things that I would like to ask…” and before the doctor could finish his sentence the conversation was disrupted by Jiyong’s ringing phone.

“Yeobusaeyo?”

“Mr Kwon. I’m calling to say that Ms Lee is awake.”

“Chaerin is awake?!!”

“Really?!!” Bom asked and everyone was waiting for more information but before they could get anything Jiyong was already sprinting his way up to Chaerin’s ward.

“I…is that true?” Minzy asked and just then the doctor’s communication gadget rang upon and incoming notification.

“Ms Gong pardon me. I’ll be back after checking on your friend.”