Uncle Nam has Minzy!!!

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

Hey guys!!!

Sorry it took me so long to update!!!

BIGBANG Alive Tour in Singapore was just awesome!!!

Seriously the best time and memories of my life :D

I miss them so much already ><

Anyway for those who are interested to read my fan account on the Singapore concerts or if you guys want to know what to expect during their concert before they head to your country I have it posted on my Tumblr here: http://babygdbong.tumblr.com/post/33212371733/fan-account-on-big-bang-alive-galaxy-world-tour-2012

Also thanks for those who wished me a Happy Birthday!

I had fun with my family at Universals Studios Singapore the following day :D

Great times ^^

After that it was lots of procrastination on my side so updates took a really long time and I’m sorry for that ><

School officially starts for me tomorrow and I know I keep telling you guys I would try hard to update once a day and I would really put in effort to do so but if I’m slow please forgive me!

After all it’s my last semester before I official graduate!!!

That’s all I have for you guys!

Hope to see many comments coming in :D


“Hyung…hyung?” Seungri nudged the leader who seemed so lost in his own world.

“What is it?” He asked back as the group walks down the corridor, making their way to the cafeteria to have lunch with the girls.

Despite the tension between the members, the two leaders insisted for them to have lunch together to save as much as possible their relationships with one another even if love is impossible right now. As much as Jiyong is going hard on Chaerin to ensure that the girls are going to abide to this, he too was doing his job to bring the two groups together and at the same time help Chaerin to solve the problems between the couples. Yes you heard that right, help Chaerin.

“Hyung you are acting weird today.” Seungri added.

“I’m not.”

“Hyung did something happen between you and Chaerin?”

“We can’t be better than this.”

“But why did it look like Chaerin was trying to stay away from you despite acting like there is nothing wrong?” Seungri asked, making the leader stop in his tracks. “Uh…hyung…I…I didn’t mean that…” Seungri immediately apologize for accusing his hyung.

“You’re right. Something is going on but I just can’t figure what went wrong.” Jiyong said, shoving both hands into his front pants’ pocket before continuing his walk.

The road to the cafeteria wasn’t a quiet one with girls drooling over the five gorgeous men despite them knowing that they were taken. It didn’t take the boys a long time to spot the girls in the busy cafeteria, approaching them like nothing has happened between one another. However not one fail to notice how Bom was hiding behind Chaerin and Dara while Jiyong and Seungri were standing in the front with the other three behind them.

“Hey sweety.” Jiyong greeted his love, giving her a kiss on her cheeks while Chaerin too return him a peck against his cheeks.

“Hey~” She answered with a weak smile.

“Noona are you feeling better? We heard that you’ve caught a serious cold.” Jiyong asked.

“Mmmm.”

“Oh where’s Mingkki?” Seungri asked as they took a sit at the table that the girls have reserved for them.

“She didn’t come back last night. I guess she went over to her mom?” Dara guessed.

“I contacted her this morning and she said she would be meeting us in school. I’ll just ask where she is.” Chaerin said but before she could dial Minzy’s number on her phone, Daesung who has been dead quiet since morning finally said something.

“Minzy is with her dad…” He muttered but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

“See I told y…WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!” Dara shouted back, shocking the boys over her tone.

“Daesung please tell me it’s not what we heard.” Bom said, his words shocked the girls so much Bom don’t even care about her problem with Seunghyun. “CRAP KANG DAESUNG! TALK!!! WHEN DID HER FATHER BROUGHT HER AWAY?!!”

“Since this morning.”

“Where did they say they were going to?” Dara asked while Chaerin is already on her phone calling Minzy, whose phone was turned off at the moment.

“I heard her father saying that he would be bringing them back home.”

“Back home?” Chaerin said making the girls turn and look at her.

The leader who has been calm through all of this suddenly panicked, her nails making click sound against the screen of her white iPhone, keying a set of numbers she have not contacted for quite some time already. Her members too were busy with their phones while the guys were lost as to why the girls were acting like this. However they too could sense that it wasn’t a good thing for Minzy to be with her father. The boys rarely hear Minzy talk about her father. Is he bad news?

“Uncle Kim!!!” Chaerin shouted into the phone.

“Omo Rinnie my love what’s wrong? It has been so long since you’ve contacted me!”

“Uncle Kim I need your help.”

“I’m all ears.”

“Mingkki…Uncle Nam has Mingkki!!!”

“Nam? Minzy’s with Nam? How did you know? Where are they now?”

“My friend said he picked Minzy up. Oh my god Uncle Kim, what do we do?!!”

“Chaerin calm down alright? Where did they actually go to?”

“Home.”

“Home? Look Chaerin, chill first alright? I’m working on this.”

“Chaerin ah~” Dara said making Chaerin excuse herself from Uncle Kim who she was talking to, covering the receiver before looking up at the girl who called her. “They took a bus to Gwangju and left 3 hours ago!”

“Oh my gosh” Chaerin exclaimed before getting back to the phone. “Uncle Kim get me a plane ticket to Gwangju with the earliest flight! There’s no more time. I’ll stay contact with you.” Chaerin said and before she could hear the answer, she hang up the phone, grab her bags and was about to take off when the two girls stopped her.

“We’re coming with you!” Dara said firmly.

“No unnie it’s dangerous!”

“Because it’s dangerous we can’t let you go alone!” Bom shouted back at Chaerin. At this point of time the whole cafeteria was quiet, watching the drama unfold between the two groups.

“Don’t worry about me. Uncle Kim would get me backups. I’ll bring Minzy back unharmed! Seungri make sure these two unnies don’t go anywhere! I’ll be back with Minzy soon I promise!” Chaerin said before she left.

“Noona!” Seungri said, one hand grabbing Dara while the other stopping Bom from barging out of school.

“Seungri this is no time for you to listen to Chaerin’s orders!” Bom shouted.

“Noona!!!”

 “Noona believe in Chaerin. She knows what she is doing.” Jiyong said.

“Because we know what she is going to do, that is why we must go with her. She can’t handle him alone!” Dara said, her tears threatening to fall.

“Yeobusaeyo? Hyung this is Jiyong. I need your help. I need you to track down where exactly in Gwangju does Minzy’s father stay at. Send as many man as possible there upon finding out. My girlfriend and dongsaeng might be in danger.” Jiyong immediately made a phone call to his family security. The rest of the boys and even the girls followed after him and got their own backups to protect the two girls.

“Noona can you tell us what’s going on now? Please?” Seungri asked.

“Minzy’s parents separated when Minzy was barely one. He had been abusive to both Minzy’s mom and even to the newborn Minzy ever since she was delivered in this world. It was only when the abuse on Minzy which was fatal did her mom decided to bring her away from him and file for a divorce. Her dad was a commoner while Minzy’s mom had a family business. Being the only child of the couple, Minzy’s granny and mother decided for Minzy to take on their family name Gong instead of her dad’s, which was Nam.” Dara explained.

“They have had restraint orders imposed for many years, and her father had been really unhappy about it. There was once a few years back when Minzy was in middle school, her parents was to be called in when she was accused of stealing from her classmates. The school failed to investigate the issue in details, which turned out that Minzy has been framed, as well as her family details so when she was told she had to have her parents here, she told them to contact her father, worried that her mother and her then sick grandmother would be disappointed in her.” Dara continued.

“What happened then?” Jiyong asked.

“When brought back home, she was being beaten up until she fainted.” Dara said, making Bom who was covering her ears with her palms so tight shake, refusing to hear more about Minzy’s past. “Chaerin knew Minzy back then when Chae was staying for a brief moment in Gwangju and she was the one who found her unconscious. According to Chaerin, Minzy almost lost her life back then. Not only Chaerin but we too have seen how her father abused her. I don’t know how he found us in Seoul but when he saw Minzy, he just hit her, pushing all of us away and we too were injured due to that. That guy is a demon. That’s the reason why we, especially Chaerin are so protective of her. We don’t want to lose her anymore.” Dara said, finally letting her tears fall.

“Wait Dae how did you know Minzy was with her father? Did something happened last night?” Youngbae questioned.

“I…”

“What did you do Kang Daesung?” Bom asked, pulling the frightened male up by his collar while Seungri quickly went up to pull Bom away.

“Noona!”

“KANG DAESUNG!!!”

“NOONA LET GO!” Seungri said and when Bom didn’t do as told, the younger male decided to pull his noona away by force.

“I…I’m sorry…” Daesung said and before Bom could press for more information, the bell rang, informing them that it was time for class. Daesung took it as his cue to escape from his friends and head off to class.

“Yah!!!” Bom shouted but the male was already gone.

“Noona why not we go off to class first? We’ll meet here when school ends for the day? I promise you that I would bring him here no matter what, huh?” Seungri said.

“Seungri is right. We’ll meet here again? Daesung is definitely hiding something from us.” Youngbae added.

“Noona~” Seungri pestered the still fuming female that he was holding to, just in case she would make a run and go after Daesung.

“I’ll make a trip to the nurse.” Bom said before she left the other direction, her fingers messaging her temples as if trying to ease that headache she was suffering from.

Bom stayed with the nurse until she was informed that school was going to end in a few minutes. Thanking the nurse for letting her stay in for such a long time, she made her way to the cafeteria where they have promised to meet up earlier during lunch. There was still 5 minutes more till school’s out and Bom’s sitting alone in the cafeteria, looking at her phone hoping to see Chaerin’s number popping up telling them that they were fine and no one is hurt but it was pin drop silent in that empty cafeteria.

“Bommie ah~” She heard Dara calling out to her and immediately the girls share a hug, with Bom mumbling her apologies for not staying by Dara’s side at such time where she knew Dara too was afraid and lost as her while Dara kept telling her that it was okay and she was fine.

The two of them sit side by side as they waited for the boys to join them one by one. Jiyong was sitting on one side, lost in his thoughts but too was concerned for the two girls in front of him. Seunghyun seemed awkward because of what happened between Bom and him but Minzy and Chaerin were his favorite dongsaengs. Youngbae was constantly checking on his noona and it was as if Dara and he never fought. Finally, Seungri bought Daesung along with him, making him sit in between the boys and facing the girls straight while Seungri settled beside Bom just in case she act rash again.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I didn’t want to pull Mingkki down with this. She just happened to be there when I was…stealing…” Daesung said with his head hanging low.

“W-what?!!” Everyone was caught off guard with Daesung’s confession.

“Stealing Dae? Did something happen? Isn’t your family doing well?” Taeyang asked.

“So you’re saying you asked Minzy along to steal?” Dara ask in bewilderment.

“Minzy just happen to be there. I was shocked when I saw her there as well…”

“Dae I think we deserve to know everything that happened last night, don’t we?” Jiyong asked.

“I was going to meet Mingkki at the playground after my little…deed…but Mingkki dropped by not knowing that I was at the convenient store to get something to quench her thirst. The both of us got caught and ended up in the police station. Somehow Minzy got us both out of trouble but still our parents had to be called.”

“Wait you mean Mingkki was the one who called her father?!!” Bom asked.

“I don’t know…we were separated at the police station and when they allowed us to be together, Minzy was mentioning something about psychotherapy and the next thing I know her father was here to claim her.” Daesung explained.

“And do you remember what time was that?” Seunghyun asked.

“About 1 am?”

“That is why they only left this morning. There were no more buses at that time to bring them back to Gwangju.” Seungri said.

“What should we do now? Chae should be in Gwangju a few hours ago but there is still no news from her.” Dara asked.

“Uncle Kim…” Bom said and as if on cue, her phone rang with Uncle Kim’s name flashing on her phone screen. “Uncle Kim?”

“Chaerin and Minzy are hospitalized. We’re transferring them both back to Seoul. I’ll text you so come quickly!”