Special night unit musketeers and a long time crush, or two

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

“No one would dare to mess with G-Dragon. We’ve seen the way you work.” Nickhun said with a smile trying to ease the situation but s weren’t helping.

“You mean…h-he’s G-Dragon?” Junho asked making Jiyong smirk.

“Mmm why? Is there a problem with that?” Jiyong asked making Junho shake his head. “You two own me a night alright? It’s been freaking long since I’ve seen you two.” Jiyong suddenly change into his bubbly boyish image as he ruffles his two best friend’s hair demanding for a night date out for drinks.

“You got that boy! Aish did you have to scare us like that?” Junsu asked and with Nickhun smiling as well, the three of them caught everyone off guard at how it was as if Jiyong was going to pull out the pistol and kill all of them one moment and the other they were like long lost friends.

“Junsu ah you guys injure my boys like this, don’t you think I have to do something? Think in my shoes.” Jiyong said making Junsu, who was also the leader of his group nod.

“And if my boys get injured because of your boys I would do the same thing too huh?” Junsu said making Jiyong nod.

“By all means Jun.K.” Jiyong replied.

“You two are seriously confusing everyone out.” Nickhun said making the two boys laugh.

“Uh huh. Wait till Victoria knows that you are the infamous Khun.” Junsu said making Jiyong open his eyes wide at the blushing male.

“Dude you’re going out with Victoria like finally?!! Gosh how many years has it been?” Jiyong ask.

“4 years of crush and 2 years of pursue. Damn that girl is a hard one to get.” Junsu replied.

“I can’t agree more on that. To be honest I thought you wouldn’t be able to get her man. I’m happy for you.” Jiyong said as he pats Nickhun on his shoulders.

“Your girl ain’t that bad either.” Nickhun said.

“Are you talking? She’s dope.” Jiyong said before he head to his girl and gave her a kiss on her cheeks, as if showing off his proud possession.

“Well you must be so in love with her that you’ve changed your ways.” Junsu said.

“Tell me about it~ And if anyone dares to steal an eye on my girl I’ll gouge their eyes out.” Jiyong said.

“Just like old times?” Nickhun asked making Chaerin turn to meet eyes with Jiyong.

“Just like old times?!!” She asked in shocked making the three boys laugh.

“That used to be one of my famous line. Don’t listen to them. I would never do something like that for if I do I would have been in jail for a lifetime for doing that to thousands of people.” Jiyong assured his girl.

“Don’t worry sister in law~ Jiyong is someone who can’t dissect a frog.” Junsu said, making Jiyong launch himself at him.

“Yah do you have to remind me of my noob days?!! Especially in front of all of them?!!” Jiyong asked and it was only then did everyone laugh. Seems like the leader isn’t that cold blooded after all.

“We could go all day on your noob days Ji.” Nickhun threatened.

“And I guess I should pay Victoria a visit. Damn is she still looking gorgeous like a goddess?” Jiyong asked making Nickhun lock him in a headlock.

“Don’t touch my girl!”

“Dude let me go! I may be ruthless but I’ll never do something like that to my best friend!” Jiyong said and finally he was let go. “He’s really sensitive about V isn’t he?” Jiyong asked Junsu.

“You have no idea about it.” Junsu said while the rest of the 2PM boys chuckled. “Alright it’s late and we should go.” Junsu said making Jiyong nod.

“Call me eh? If you don’t I promise Khun would be in deep deep trouble.” Jiyong threatened jokingly.

“Let’s drink together then. Give me a chance to make it up for your brothers who got injured by mine.” Junsu said.

“I’ll mark your words.” Jiyong said as he sends them to the door. “Still I’m hoping you do something to him alright? Loath to see a maggot in your wonderful team. Turn him into a better person will you?”

“I will. See you soon?” Junsu said and with a greeting of their own, the 2PM boys left and before Jiyong was going to close the door, the Chinese food came just in time.

“Yah what’s with G-Dragon, Jun.K and Khun?” Bom asked as she immediately unwrap her jajangmyeon that she was sharing with Seunghyun even if they already had dinner.

“G-Dragon, Jun.K and Khun used to be the famous 3 musketeers known in every night clubs.” Seunghyun explained.

“And you guys didn’t recognize the other two earlier on?” Minzy asked making the three boys nod.

“Well although the three of them were rather famous, no one has actually seen them unless you were friends with them or you’re one of the victims suffering in their hands. We too only know about Jiyong hyung being G-Dragon when we get to know him.” Daesung explained.

“Youngbae you didn’t know too?” Dara asked making him shake his head.

“Of course I am aware. I’ve been with him for over 10 years. Just that I never drink so I don’t usually join him at the nightclubs. Seems like they are a special night unit. If you see them crossing one another’s path in the day they would be acting like mere strangers.” Youngbae said.

“Thinking back, it’s nothing to boast about.” Jiyong said plainly.

“Uh huh~ You guys have no idea how many boys pissed in their pants and girls willing to drop their just by the mention of your names.” Seunghyun said making Jiyong laugh.

“Well like Junsu said, I’m not like that anymore ever since I’ve met Chaerin. I would rather spend my nights with her rather than dealing with those maggots. They aren’t worth my time.” Jiyong said giving Chaerin a smile.

“Well that’s because you’ve got a new target to attack.” Bom said sarcastically making Jiyong look at her confuse.

“Unnie~” Chaerin said, trying to hint Bom to not expose Jiyong’s abusive ways on her at night.

“Chaerin ah you don’t have to be shy. It’s not like we don’t know how Jiyong loves attacking you at night.” Seunghyun said, referring to making all the others laugh.

“Yeah babe don’t be shy~” Jiyong said making Chaerin hide her face in his chest.

After dinner, Jiyong, Seunghyun and Dara decided to head to the mall to bring back the three boy’s car that was left behind in the afternoon but Dara still insisted that the boys shouldn’t drive back for she was afraid that who knows all the punching left a blood clot in the boys brain and they pass out while driving? Therefore they would bring the cars back to park at the girls dorm car park and since Jiyong and Seunghyun is driving, they could both drive and head back to the dorm, then meeting the girls at their dorms the next day morning to go to school together after the boys pick up their cars.

When the boys left, the girls decided to clean up the area and change into comfortable clothings before they gathered at Chaerin’s room to make up for their Saturday “Girls night” whereby Jiyong and Seunghyun decided to spend some time with their girls since the night was rather early. Bom was the first to report to Chaerin’s room, who then locked the door so that she can look at Chaerin’s wound. Although she was pleased to see that the caning marks on her was recovering but she never fails to nag at Chaerin for letting Jiyong do this to her. When the other two was ready did Bom then unlocked the door after Chaerin got comfortable before they let Dara and Bom into the room.

“Dara unnie you must have been really happy that there is someone younger having a crash on you.” Chaerin exclaimed.

“If only he wasn’t that touchy and left me with a bad first impression I would have given him a chance!” Dara said.

“Really?!!” Bom asked making her nod hesitantly.

“He’s actually cute though.” Dara blushed.

“But Youngbae oppa was so brave earlier when he protected Unnie! Unnie can’t you see that Youngbae oppa have something for you as well? Besides he’s younger then you.” Minzy said.

“Yah Youngbae must have been really hot earlier on right? When he save you from that leech?” Bom nudge Dara with a cheeky smile.

“You should have seen it just now unnie! He was like ‘Yah didn’t you hear the girl? She doesn’t know you~ I don’t care who you guys are, she’s with us so leave us alone.’ And ‘We’re just being considerate, knowing that you guys would be so humiliated if the 3 of us knock the 6 of you down.’ How I wish someone would do that to me too!!!” Minzy said as she re-enact the scene earlier on at the mall.

“Oh my god Youngbae is so sweet!!!” Bom said.

“Well Youngbae oppa does look like he is someone who would do such a thing.” Chaerin said.

“To be honest…He’s cute too!!!” Dara said before she stuffs her face into one of Chaerin’s pillow nearby her.

“Gah you two get together already will you?!!” Bom asked making the other girls nod in consent.

“Can we?” Dara asked as she stole a peek at the rest of the girls.

“Youngbae oppa loves you unnie!!! Remember what happened at the snooker room?”

“Snooker room?” Chaerin and Bom asked Minzy, who was being tickled by Dara to stop speaking.

“Unnie didn’t you guys get the picture?!!” Minzy asked and it was only then did Dara stop her tickling torture on Minzy.

“Picture? Oh that?!!” Bom asked in shock making Minzy nod.

“You mean this?” Chaerin asked as she shows them the picture and immediately pull it away when Dara tried to reach for it.

“Y-yah how did you get this?!! I thought I deleted it away?!!” Dara asked.

“Unnie as soon as Seungri oppa took the photo, he has already whatsapp every single one the photo already.” Minzy confessed.

“T-that…we just...I was just happy we won.”

“Aigoo Darong ah you don’t have to be shy!” Chaerin teased.

“That’s right! Besides it’s not as if we didn’t know you had a huge crush on him since forever.” Bom exaggerated.

“Yah it hasn’t been that long!” Dara tried to reason out.

“You guys could totally beat that Khun guy and Victoria’s long time crush.” Bom said.

“But it has only been 2 years since I’ve got to know Youngbae!!!” Dara exclaimed.

“Ah fine maybe I did exaggerate a little but still you didn’t deny the fact that you’ve been crushing on him for the past 2 years!” Bom replied.

“Unnie for the nth time I’m going to say this, Youngbae oppa love you too!!!” Minzy said.

“Minzy is right Darong ah.” Chaerin supported.

“He does not! If he really love me why isn’t he showing?” Dara asked.

“That’s because he’s a shy guy. Come on Dara ah it’s not as if you don’t know that!” Bom said.

“Unnie you should confess to him! Besides we’re living in a modern society now. There isn’t a rule that says girls can’t confess and many relationships started because the girls confess first~” Chaerin explained.

“But what if you guys are wrong, and he doesn’t like me? Wouldn’t that make me look really desperate?” Dara asked.

“Well at least you let him know about your feelings!!! Right now you’re here waiting for him to confess, what if he wouldn’t? What if he too was thinking that he didn’t want to confess cause he was afraid he would be rejected if you were to say no to him?” Bom questioned and that got Dara to think that she was right.

“I can’t do this!!!” Dara exclaimed and collapse into Chaerin’s bed making the rest sigh in frustration knowing that after all their persuasion they still can’t get the petite girl to do something right for once.“Isn’t there any other way out?” She asked.

“Make him jealous.” Chaerin said.

“Eh?” Bom asked making Chaerin smile as an idea lead up in her head. She gathered her members in a circle and made her idea known to them.

“NO WAY AM I GOING TO DO THAT!!!” Dara exclaimed.


 HOLD UP!!! IMPORTANT NEWS AT THE BOTTOM!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CLOSE THE WINDOWS AWAY!!!

Guys,

I have a piece of…rather bad news for you guys…

Starting from 2nd July 2012, I will be transferred from the airport back to the hotel as part of my intership/ attachment. As such, I would not be able to update my fics on a daily basis which is what I have been doing for the past 1 or 2 months because the place I would be working at would not have a laptop for me to work on and I might no even have time to check on AFF when I’m working my shifts.

What I have been doing now was that I would be writing as much as I can and also updating a chapter each day when I’m working while my rest days are fully rest days, no writing no updating. However with the change of my job scope, it would be the opposite where I would write and update on my off days and when I’m working, unless I have the energy and think I have enough stories in my storage to update, I might post updates in the evening (according to KST evening timings around 10-11pm) but not on a daily basis.

Of course if possible I would do it daily but if not I promise you guys that it would be maybe 3 chapters per week, one chapter every 2 days. This is my current plan for now because I still have no idea how things are going to be for me tomorrow so just give me a week to adapt…once I’ve adapt, I would then see if I can increase the updates ^^

Don’t worry my attachment would end on August 24th and I promise you guys until school reopens in early October for me, I would update daily since it’s my holidays or even double updates if I can :D I hope you guys would still stick with me even when I’m on semi-hiatus! Till then please wait for me alright ^^

Gdbong~