Yoon Eun Hye

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

For those who didn't know which Eunhye I used in this chapter (definintely not Eunhyuk Donghae couple :P)

In this story the one who is Bommie's best friend and...nemesis is Yoon Eun Hye as per the chapter title! 

As to why I said she is a nemesis...read to find out ^^

p.s: I'm expecting lots of comments for this chapter as well as the next :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQziCuniuNoIqZD3NENT5H


It has been a rather rocky road for the Kings and Queens with all that has happened. Youngbae was on the verge of suspension for picking up a fight but on account that he is part of the Kings and also that it was his first time, the school let him off with detention for a week. Chaerin and the girls have talked to Dara regarding this and although she understand he wasn’t doing that because of what she said, she still was angry at him for hitting Minho when he didn’t do anything wrong. After all he was the one that she gave permission to court her, even if to be honest she wasn’t move by him because her heart was already fully occupied by the other.

One fine night, Bom receive a call from Seunghyun , which she totally wasn’t expecting. After all it has been more than a week since they have contacted one another. Bom was really devastated that although she was the one to start this fight, Seunghyun didn’t make any moves to make things right, which Bom was expecting since it was what he did every time he got Bom angry. She didn’t knew that it was going to last for more than one week and she was itching to run to Seunghyun and forgive him without having to hear his reason but she couldn’t do that no matter how much she love him cause he was after all wrong.

“…” Bommie pick up the call but kept quiet, not wanting to be the first to break the ice.

“Yeobusaeyo?” His low voice called out and she swears she could piss on the spot over that y voice that she missed. “Bommie I know you’re there.”

“What is it?” She answered coldly.

“You want to know the reason why I was getting wasted don’t you?”

“Do you even have any?” She asked even if she was dying to just reconcile with him already, whether he has a reason or not.

“Come by my house. You have the keys. When you’re here come directly to my room. I’m expecting you.” He said before he hangs up the phone.

Bommie doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t sound devastated and something was telling her that it is a really bad idea from his tone of voice. Besides she was told to meet him directly at his room. What if he just locks the room and her? She knew that she wouldn’t have anywhere to run to and that would be it. If she were to listen to him and go look for him, she might end up like rabbit into a lion’s den. However she desperately wants to do something about their relationship as well.

Her heart was torn, torn between whether she should go or not. She had ultimate trust in Seunghyun that he would not hurt her but the situation is different when someone is under the influence of alcohol. If she really has to lose her ity before marriage, she would rather that the both of them are enjoying it rather than him forcing on her and let her first time be such a nightmare. However as much as possible she wouldn’t want any of this to happen at all, yet she really needs his explanation regarding this.

Ring…ring…ring…

Seunghyun was not picking up no matter how many times she called. Since it was rather late right now, she thought that it is more likely for him to do something to her but if they could talk in the morning, things might be a lot more different. However it wasn’t helping at all when Seunghyun refuses to pick up his phone. She is now left alone, left to decide on herself whether or not she should take the risk in attempt to do something about their relationship.

“Omma” Bom called out as she looks out into the night sky full of stars.

Whenever Bommie needs to talk to her mother and couldn’t make it in front of her grave especially at such a late timing, her mom has asked for her to look up into the sky for she would be the shining star above that would always be there for her when needed. Every time Bom look up into the sky, even if there weren’t many, she would always see a bright shining star, which she assumes is her omma who as promised is always looking down at her and ensuring that her daughter is doing fine on earth.

“Omma Seunghyun just called me. I believe you already know what happen if you have been looking at me all the time. I know you aren’t in their world physically anymore but you prove to me that you are always here for me. I need you now omma. I really love Seunghyun and I am dying to know the reason why he is acting like that for the past few days but he wants me to meet him in his house, in his room. He wanted to have with me the other day and things have been different from last time when I previously rejected him. Was it because he was tired of waiting for me after 2 years, which is why he is taking me turning down his offer in such a way? Omma what should I do?” She asked and tears were already filling to the bream of her eyes.

Obviously there was no reply from wherever she was directing her question to but she felt better saying her troubles out loud rather than keeping them inside of her. Letting out a sigh, she walk away from the window where she was standing at looking out into the sky before she head out to the living room, hoping that by distracting her attention by watching some show on the television she wouldn’t be so bothered and torn to make a decision and if Seunghyun would be angry for her not going to meet him, she could just deal with him in the morning at school. It was a better place to talk to him, even if that means they would be engage in a serious mouth war in front of the whole school population rather than him going crazy and her in his bedroom.

“Bommie my dear~” She heard a very familiar voice that she has missed for over the years, something that she could trade in even her life just to be with the owner again.

“Omma?” She called out and just then she notice, standing in front of her was her deceased omma who look like she was doing really well in heaven like an angel.

“Aigoo why are you crying my dear? You’ve been through so much~” Bom omma said as he got Bommie in her arms, caressing her hand behind her head while the other behind her back trying to comfort her crying daughter down.

“Omma I miss you so much~” Bom cried in her mom’s arm and although she was caught in her emotions, she was surprised that she could feel that warmth from her mom that she has been missing over the years, almost as if her mom was right beside her and she didn’t left the world at all.

“I know that Bommie darling. I miss you a lot as well.” She said as she pulls Bom away from her shoulders so that she can wipe those tears that were falling down Bom’s cheeks. “My baby omma is here today for one thing. I heard what you told me earlier and I thought that maybe you needed my assistance.”

“Omma~”

“Go meet him.”

“Omma but what if…”

“I know you’re worried about losing your ity to him because of my words but still I want you to go.”

“Omma you don’t want me anymore?” Bom asked with a shaky tone, her tears were threatening to fall once again.

“Aigoo pabo ah-ggi~ (baby) why would omma not want you?”

“You said you would disown me if I have before marriage and you know if I go meet Seunghyun he is going to do it to me so why are you still asking me to go?”

“Bommie omma wouldn’t want that to happen to you too. Who would love to see their daughter being by someone and worst for you to go through the same path as me? Bommie, omma knows what I’m doing and I assure you that I would be there for you to make sure that he wouldn’t do anything that would hurt my little baby alright princess?” Bommie omma said, giving her daughter one last hug and kiss before disappearing.

“OMMA!!!” Bom shouted and it was then did she notice that she fell asleep on the couch.

Even if she was asleep awhile ago, she notices that she was really crying as she wiped her tear stained face with the back of her hands. Looking at the time stated on the clock, it has only been 30 minutes since Seunghyun gave her a call asking her to come and meet him over at his house. She was still doubtful of her mom’s words but soon found herself in her room, grabbing her yellow ice cream cardigan to wear over her chrome hearts singlet, trading her hot black pants that serve as her pajamas for a short jean shorts before getting her wallet and mobile, along with her keys in a clutch before she left the house.

She manages to get a taxi that could bring her over to Seunghyun’s house and she mentally curse at herself for not bringing out a thicker jacket. Apparently the night was colder than she has expected as it was about to rain and her cardigan wasn’t thick enough to protect her from the strong winds that was blowing against her body now, much less if it starts to rain.

Bom couldn’t help rubbing her hands together in nervousness. She was still weary and afraid on what was going to happen to her upon arriving. What if her mother never meant what she was saying? What if it was only a coincidence and those words were not from her mother, it was merely her desire to want to know why Seunghyun was acting like that and that her mother would not protect her? What if she would lose everything? Her mother, her ity and her love? What was she going to do then?

Throughout the trip here were a dozen times she almost stop the driver and got him to bring her back to her house. However all of this didn’t happen and right now she was in front of his house. She paid the driver the amount that was reflected on the meter, thanking him for his service and not forgetting her manners to wish him a safe drive, she was now left alone in front of Seunghyun’s house. However she never fail to notice that the lights to his room, that they were suppose to meet, was not on and was wondering if he was asleep and couldn’t wait longer for Bom until she receive a call from her phone as soon as she turned and had her back facing the house.

“Are you here yet?” His cold voice greeted her without a hello.

“I…”

“I heard a car in front of the house. Is that you?” He asked and Bom can’t help shivering, thinking that he was stalking her. “If that was you, come to my room now.”

“But the lights are not on…”

“Must the lights be on?” He asked.

“Tabi do you think…” She got herself to ask if it was alright to talk tomorrow but it seems like the male wasn’t fond of this idea for he has already cut her words.

“Since you’re here just come on in. There’s no use for us dragging this for such a long time.” He said before he hangs up the call.

She then notice that the lights to the living room was , most probably Seunghyun was afraid that she couldn’t see in the dark but a minute or two later, which she assume that he has already made his way from the living room to his room long enough for him to turn on the lights didn’t happen. Taking in one deep breathe, she look up into the sky, praying that her dream was real and her mother would protect her before she head inside.

As soon as she opens the door the scene in front of her shocked her. Although the lights was not on, the lights from the living room one floor down as well as the moon light that was sipping through the curtains was enough for her to see her Seunghyun on bed. And what was more shocking was that under the duvets lie a girl, a girl she called her best friend, flashing her a smile as she press her arm tight against her chest to secure the duvet against her body.

“E…eunhye ah~” She blurted out.

“Take a seat Bommie~ Or would you prefer me to tie you up to enjoy this little show that we are going to put up for you?”