Another to the list?

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

Another fresh week has begun and the lot was back in school again. Apart from the quiet Youngbae over, the list increases with Bom being quiet along with Seunghyun as well. After that morning when Bom left Seunghyun, he appeared at the girls’ dorm in the afternoon, asking Bom out so that he can explain things to her, even if he couldn’t come out with the best excuse to convince Bom but he was desperate in getting her back. However he didn’t manage to see his girl in the end, when Dara and Chaerin both chase him away, claiming that it is girls’ day when the girls know that Seunghyun have been drinking and Bom was angry about it.

“Yah what’s wrong with everyone today? Hunchae?” Jiyong asked and turn to seek answer from his girlfriend as soon as the boys join the girls for lunch.

“Unnie and oppa fought again. Seunghyun oppa have been drunk and Bommie unnie have to get him three times from NB.” Chaerin whispered into Jiyong’s ear.

“Hyung?” Jiyong asked as he looks at Seunghyun, who was devastated to the point that he almost had his head buried in his lunch.

“Hyung~” Youngbae nudge the older male, who barely misses his lunch against his pretty face.

“Hmmm?” He hummed.

“Hyung you went drinking?” Jiyong asked his question again.

“I don’t want to talk about it Ji.” He mumbled.

“That’s because you don’t have any excuse do you?” Bom asked softly and the atmosphere revolving around the table was so tense that even Jiyong was intimidated by it.

“What is the point of me talking when you don’t even bother to listen?” Seunghyun asked and his voice was getting louder.

“Hyung chill out eh?” Daesung tried to control his hyung who looks like he is going to explode any minute.

“Is there anything for me to listen in the first place? I heard you last week didn’t I? All I get was you telling me you wouldn’t do it again and in the end what happen?” Bom asked, her tears threatening to fall from her doll eyes.

“Guys calm down alright? Everyone is looking at us.” Chaerin state her authority as one of the leaders of the group. “Dara unnie can you bring Bom unnie to the washroom?” Chaerin said and the girl quickly got Bom into the toilet before her tears threatened to fall in front of the students around.

“Hyung what’s wrong with you? You were never this harsh with Bommie noona~” Jiyong asked making Seunghyun face palmed himself.

“Oppa what actually happened? Why were you wasting yourself all night?” Chaerin asked.

“I don’t know…” He mumbled, as if already regretting for his outrage against Bom.

“Hyung we need details so that we can help you and Bommie noona.” Youngbae said but his eyes immediately caught someone and he just had to excuse himself from the table.

“Yah Youngbae ah where are you going off to?” Jiyong asked.

“Be right back.” He muttered loud enough for them to hear before he left the cafeteria.

“What now?” Seungri asked.

“Hyung are you sure it is something you can’t tell us about why you choose to drink?” Daesung asked.

“There’s nothing I have to say for myself…” Seunghyun gave up on himself.

“Unnie will Bom unnie be alright?” the maknae ask her leader, who assured her with a nod.

“We still have class later on. Let’s finish up and then after school I’ll talk to Bom unnie alright?” She suggested making all of them nod.

-On the other side-

Youngbae’s eyes locked his target like an eagle spotting its prey. He has been quiet for way too long and he thought that if he doesn’t strike anytime soon, he would go bonkers at whatever was going on. With his prey sending himself personally to his doorstep, he couldn’t hope for anything better than this. After all how frequent is it that you see someone from another course coming into the Arts departments’ cafeteria when there is another nearer cafeteria meant for his course?

“Lee Minho-ssi?” He got his attention while the other male turn to see who was calling him.

“Dong Young Bae?” He asked as if he couldn’t see properly and needed verbal confirmation.

“We need to talk, even if you’re not really available right now.” Youngbae said making the other male smirk as he cross his arms in front of his chest.

“In fact I’m really free right now. Was expecting you but didn’t knew it would take you so long.” He said smugly.

“What are your intentions in getting so close with Dara noona?”  Youngbae asked.

“What about you Youngbae-ssi? I believe you aren’t questioning me as a dongsaeng are you?”

“If you aren’t interested with Dara noona I’ll advise you to leave her right now.” He said, pinning the so much taller male against the wall with his arm pushed against his neck.

Youngbae didn’t care whether he could only reach to Minho’s shoulder for he was sure that this guy was taller than his Seunghyun hyung and they were somewhat equally buff. Even if he had to fight t out with Minho just to get him to back out and stop hurting his noona, he would do it, even if that means he had a higher chance of losing since his height was a much disadvantage to him. Minho was chocking but that doesn’t mean that he would let a girl like Dara go. After all he wasn’t playing with her nor is their date just an act. He was sincerely courting Dara while at the same time trying to make him jealous.

“For your information, I love her from the bottom of my heart. And your Dara noona was the one that gives me the permission to court her so I don’t see any problem from there!” He said.

“Then let me be honest with you. I love her too and no one is going to get her if I don’t. So just get the out of her life. Break up with her or anything. I just don’t want to see you around her!” He shouted.

“Y-youngbae what are you doing?!!” A voice was heard as the two males turn to see Dara and Bom. It was only then did they realize that they were fighting near the female toilet where Dara brought Bom to calm down. “Let him go!!!” She shouted, leaving Bom’s side as she rush to help get Minho off Youngbae. “What the hell do you think you are doing?!! Oh my god Minho ah are you alright?” She asked and apparently it seems like Dara only heard Youngbae asking him to get out of her life and break up with her without hearing his confession.

“I’m fine Dara don’t worry about me.” He said as he coughs a little to get rid of the choking sensation.

“Stop acting a pity scene you--”

“Dong Young Bae!!!” Dara shouted and it was only then did Youngbae quiet down. “What the hell is wrong with you? So I was right all along? That the reason because I can’t get a boyfriend is because you always ask them to leave me?!! For what reason Youngbae it’s not like you love me at all!!!” She shouted and that shocked Youngbae. He wanted to shout out that he loves her too but somehow those words doesn’t come out of his mouth. “I get it now. You’re doing this because the both of us are the only ones who haven’t had a boyfriend or girlfriend before and you’re afraid that we would all laugh at you is that right? Is that why you decide to threaten every boy that is interested in me just because you don’t want to be left behind is that it?!!” Dara shouted, on the verge of crying. “Let’s get you to the nurse.” She said as she helps Minho up from the floor and left supported his body.

“Dara ah~” Bom called out worriedly.

“Bommie ah I’m sorry but is it alright if you can go back yourself? I need to make sure that Minho is fine.” Dara said.

“Don’t worry about me Dara. You guys should run along. I’m fine now really.” Bom said making Dara nod as she see Dara and Minho disappear down the hall. “Yah Dong Yong Bae what were you doing?!!” Bommie reprimanded after they were the only two left around. However it was of no use for Youngbae was already walking away.

News travelled fast about the fight between the two boys and Youngbae was already summoned to the office to be questioned for the fight. The others were already in their respective class when the news spread through this special gossip channel in school that links to everyone’s phone. As much as everyone wanted to know what actually happen, they could only do it after school or whenever there is a break in between.

“Youngbae really did that?!!” Jiyong asked but with a smile when Bom gave her first person account, ignoring the fact that Seunghyun was with them too.

“For once he actually did something brave don’t he hyung?” Seungri asked.

“Yah what’s most important now is that Dara is thinking that Youngbae is chasing all her suitors away, making her single for so many years is because he didn’t want to be the only one who haven’t been in a relationship in the group. Obviously she’s clueless about his feelings for her.” Bom said.

“Unnie is right. We know Youngbae oppa love her but it seems like Dara unnie doesn’t see it this way by the way she reacted.” Minzy supported.

“Talking sense into Dara unnie isn’t the best way out right now. She’ll just think that we are siding him and will shut us away from her life.” Chaerin said.

“Even if you girls are close to her?” Jiyong asked as he slings his arm around Chaerin shoulders.

“You guys know unnie. She’s someone who would bear grudges and even delete off your number if you reply her messages with an alphabet.” Chaerin said as Jiyong pull her closer to him and whispered in her ear.

“I know you would be able to do something about that my lovely leader.” He whispered in Chaerin’s ear before pulling away. He could feel Chaerin’s heart beating faster but still had her confident front on.

“Jiyong why not do something to Youngbae instead?!!” Bom jump into defense for she was the only one who knew his doings and she was sure that he was going to push this to Chaerin again. Judging Dara’s character, she knew Chaerin would be blamed in the very end when all these doesn’t really concern the leader directly.

“Of course I would. I’m after all the leader aren’t I?” He said with a smirk before he kiss Chaerin against her temples. “My baby girl is a leader as well. We’ll take good care of our members.” He said.

“Well you better do! Even if this was something we were expecting Youngbae to act like that but why can’t he just admit that he loves her when she accuse him of all that?” Bom asked, getting agitated and before things could escalate Chaerin stop her unnie.

“Unnie maybe Youngbae oppa was just caught off by Dara unnie’s claims. Don’t worry oppa I’ll talk to Dara unnie about this.” Chaerin said.

“I know you would.” Jiyong said with his wide smile as he pats her head.

“You girls need a lift back home? I mean Dara noona isn’t going to be fetching you guys back right?”

“She left with Minho-ssi. Insisting that she should drop him off since she was the one who cause him to be injured.” Minzy said.

“Let’s go shall we?” Jiyong asked as he pulls Chaerin’s hand and lead her to his Bentley.

“Minzy you coming with me?” Daesung asked making the girl nod.

“Seungri mind sending noona back home?” Bom asked making the maknae look at his hyung.

“I…I don’t--”

“Be quick.” Bom cut off his words and before he could finish his words Bom was already making her way to his car.

“…know noona. I don’t know…” he completed his sentence even if Bom isn’t there to hear him before stealing glances at his hyung.

“Send her back safely. I’ll meet you guys back at the dorm.” Seunghyun said before he left for his own transport.