drunk

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

So...I've decided to speed things up a little bit...

Hope it doesn't seem too rush ><


It has been two weeks since Dara has been seeing Minho, with regular exchange of text every day, frequent ‘Hi’ and ‘Bye’ in school since the two was of different courses but would always hang out on Saturdays. To accommodate to this fix dating ‘schedule’ that the two of them had, Saturdays were no longer ‘girls’ day’ and was replaced by Sundays. Youngbae was getting quieter and quieter each day that both the girls and the boys were starting to worry that this plan of theirs might actually consist of a loophole that they fail to notice do even do something about it.

Minzy, Daesung and Seungri have been playing snooker quite often ever since Minzy got a hang of the game. If Dara goes to date every Saturday, Minzy would join the boys at the snooker rooms while Jiyong and Chaerin would always chill around Jiyong’s house, no punishment since Chaerin was still recovering even if it has been two weeks because of the frequent that they share over the night, which kind of hinders Chaerin’s recovery progress since their game were rather hot and rough, resulting in her recovering wounds splitting. As for the eldest couple Seunghyun and Bom?

“Yeobusaeyo?” Bom picked up her call and sigh silently for she knew what was expecting of her even before she picks up the call.

“Bommie ah~” a voice slurred over the phone.

“Where are you?”

“NB~” was the answer and Bom could sense the pout over the phone.

“Stay there and don’t go anywhere. I’ll be there soon.” Bom said before she hang the phone up and tie her hair into her ponytail. Slipping on her shades even if it’s late at night, she grabs her Gucci bag before heading out of the dorm towards the road to get a taxi. Like every Saturdays, everyone was out at this time and she was the only one left.

Bom manage to flag a taxi the moment she got on the streets and immediately head over to NB. Bom was never a big fan of clubs for its loud music as well as the smell of liquor and cigarettes. Unless forced to, you would never be able to find Bom anywhere near clubs or 50meters diameter away. However it has been the 3 times since she have been to NB, twice last week on Friday night and Saturday while she was heading over now to NB again.

Getting the taxi driver to wait for her while she go get someone, she hurriedly enters the club full of sweaty people grinding against one another on the dance floor towards the end where the VIP lounge was and head into one of the rooms. In there she found a man that was smiling like a child all so bright when he notices that his girl is here to pick him up. Bom gave the room one good look around, a bottle of whisky on the table almost half empty and a glass by the side. However there was one thing that Bommie was pleased was that at least there weren’t any girls accompanying him.

“Bommie ah~” he exclaimed with the same voice and slur she heard over the phone. He got up from the long sofa, heading over to Bom and pulls her towards the sofa. “Bommie ah lets drink shall we?” He asked making Bom scoff as she slings his arm around her shoulders and supported his body weight while she head over the sofa to grab his jacket.

“No more drinking. We’re heading home.” Bom said.

“Bommie ah just one more cup?” He said with his aegyo but it wasn’t something that Bom would give in to.

“You are drunk!”

“I’m not!!!” He pouted making Bom stop and look at him.

“Are you going to continue your act like this? If you insist then I don’t mind letting you stay but that would mean that everything is over between us!” She said and although he was a little bit tipsy, or rather drunk, he could still sense how serious she meant her words and decided to leave with her.

Bom got the taxi driver to drop them over at Seunghyun’s house and apologies if they were stressing the taxi driver up even if Seunghyun didn’t vomited or anything. However for taxi divers, drunkards are the worst customers that they can get, especially when Seunghyun did making gag noises, which cause the taxi driver to break every single time he did that so he could be sick out of the open cab door if Bom has quick reflexes to do so.

Seunghyun wasn’t light for a girl like Bom to carry, especially when he is drunk and keeps leaning against Bom for support. Finally she was able to open the door and get the both of them indoors before letting him fall against the couch. Shaking her head, she removes his shoes and socks before she headed off to get towel and a tub of water so that she can wipe him. Looking at Seunghyun who keeps smiling so wide, she sat on the floor by the sofa and her mind was running off right now.

Two weeks ago she gave him a cold shoulder for forcing her to have with him. Things got worse the very next day but he apologized the very next day he saw her. After which it was as if nothing happened between them and they were loving one another till death until Friday night when she first receive a call from one of the club staff that Seunghyun was dead drunk and they had contacted Bom because she was on his speed dial. However she didn’t get to probe about it much because she thought that maybe he was just stressed up and need a boost, besides, Dara needed the girls on Saturday so she left before Seunghyun actually woke up with a hangover the next day.

On Saturday night it happened again and Bom was able to ask if something was bothering him but he just brush her off, telling her that it was nothing and he was just there with his friends, when Bom clearly saw no one with him when she went to pick him up. Besides, there was only a glass on the table this time that he is in the VIP lounge so it couldn’t be that he was there with his friends. He assured Bom that this was not going to happen again and thinking that since this is only the second time, Bom thought that he deserve a second chance but seeing how he is repeating this again, Bom is not going to let him go.

The next morning, Seunghyun woke up in the morning to find himself on the couch and his head was throbbing so hard like there was a bomb ticking in his head. Sitting up from the sofa, he held onto his heavy head trying to ease the pain but figure out that it wasn’t of much use after a period of time where the pain doesn’t subside. He got up and was about to head to the kitchen when he kick something on the floor. It took him some time to realize that it was Bom’s bag that she must have left beside the sofa last night when she was taking care of him.

“You’re awake?” Bom asked as she lean against the door frame to his kitchen with her arms cross in front of her chest.

“Bommie baby! My head hurts.” Seunghyun said with is aegyo and ended his sentence off with a pout.

“Sit.” Bom ordered before she disappeared into the kitchen and Seunghyun knew this was it. He sat at the dining table and prepared for his speech and explanation that he knows he owns Bom.

Shortly after, Bom came out of the kitchen with a bowl of Haejangguk, a hangover soup that is said to chase away hangovers before she head back to get some aspirin and a glass of water, even if she thought that he don’t deserve to be treated so well after getting wasted. After everything was set on the table, she took a seat opposite to Seunghyun on the table and spoke no words with her hands cross in front of her chest once again, waiting for the said man to speak up first.

“Mianhe~” was the first thing that escapes from his mouth.

“You know I’m tired of you saying sorry to me especially this few days.” She spit back coldly.

“Bommie ah~” He said as he reach for her hand, wanting to hold it but was shrug off by Bom. “I know I promise you it was going to be the last but…”

“But?” She asked back when there was a hesitation in following his words.

“Bommie I--”

“Since you have nothing to say I think I should take my leave.” Bom said as she got up from the chair and was about to head to get her bag and leave his house when she felt him pulling her wrist to keep her back.

“Don’t leave.” He said for at the point of time he was rather lost in words.

“And is there a reason for me to stay?” She asked, not turning back to look at him and it was then did he decides to hug her from the back, just in case she would break out of his hold.

“I’m sorry.” He said making Bom held her breathe. She couldn’t tolerate clubs, much more his alcohol filled breathe.

“I’m not in the mood to talk now. I’m so tired after having to take care of you the whole night when you are the one clearly having fun at the end of all this. I just want to sleep right now.” She said as she breaks away from his hug and got her bag before she leaves his house, slamming the door close.

There was something that Bom couldn’t understand. She didn’t do anything wrong, neither did he but why did he went to the club? Something was bothering him for him to head to the club every night when there is no school the following day to drink until he is out of his mind. She could safely say there was nothing wrong with their relationship at all and he have also told her that he understands that she didn’t want to have pre-marital so it couldn’t possibly be that he was drinking because he can’t get love right? Cause if he was really frustrated, he could have just called for girls and their brains off if he really needed .

However there was something that she fails to notice for she was too caught up with the issue of him drinking that only now did she figure out that over the week or two, it seems like Seunghyun was acting a little weird. Although he was giving Bom his love and attention that didn’t change from the beginning till now, she notice how he was a lot more sensitive about what she think of him and even sometimes testing her love for him like he was insecure about the relationship that they both shared.

She prepares for the worst, she knew she had to and if you ask her why is that so, she would tell you that those were her instincts. She was sure that someone might have influence her Tabi, maybe telling him that she doesn’t love him, which is why she didn’t let him have with her. Could it be the boys? But they are the people that know that Bom loves Seunghyun so much so it couldn’t have been them. Maybe his other friends out of their circle? Or maybe..a girl?!!

She needs to talk. She needs to let this off her chest but who can she look for? Chaerin was away with Jiyong and she was sure that she wouldn’t be back that early, even if she do, she would only be back by lunch for their ‘girls day’. She didn’t want to bother Dara cause she seems to be enjoying the love that Minho gave her, even if she didn’t return but she was a much happier girl with him while Minzy was just too young to give her advice, or at least that is what she thinks.  Someone suddenly appeared in her mind as she whipped her phone out and scroll down to her name.

“Yeobusaeyo?”

“Eunhae ah I need someone to talk to. Could you meet me at the café in 20mins time?”