Love, Help and...coldness?

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

I fulfilled what I promise you guys!!!

Although I know 100% I don't get those rehearsal tickets...

But thanks for those who helped none the less :D

So here's the chapter...next chapter might not be out tmr

I try to update at least one chapter before BIGBANG's concert this coming Friday and Saturday!!!

Can't wait already ^^

But if not I will make sure I write enough chapters on hand so that after BIGBANG's concert and my 19th Birthday this Sunday,

And maybe Monday I would be out with my family to Universal Studios Singapore (like finally!!!)

I would be able to try to get back to updating one chapter a day slowly :D

Maybe from one chapter every two days and when I'm writing more and have more in hand I would update faster!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!


Minzy’s body was subconsciously shaking, not because of the blasting air con in the small interrogation room but the fact that the grey walls surrounding her without even a window and she was sure that there was a two way mirror in front of her frightens her. Being the maknae of the group and the only daughter in the family, she is protected and much loved. Whenever something was to happen, she was left out of trouble because her unnies and oppas would protect her. Although she is granted permission to leave the house and live an independent life on her own but she too knew that her family has been helping her in a way or another to make sure that their precious daughter doesn’t get hurt.

However she was now sitting in the interrogation room in a nearby police station to the girls’ dorm all alone with no one to protect her. When she decided to take the rep for Daesung, worried that his parents especially mother isn’t really in good health condition this few years and if they heard that their son has went stealing, she was afraid that her mother couldn’t take it, she didn’t think more than that. She didn’t think for herself, how her family would actually react if they hear that their always obedient girl in the family had did such a thing, all her thoughts was filled with how frighten Daesung was when he was caught.

Just then she heard a click from the door, unlocking as Jang Woo came into the scene. She was pleased that Jang Woo was the one who was going to question her for she thought that compared to Joo Won, Jang Woo actually looks more friendly while Joo Won had eyes like those of her TOP oppa’s. Although she is used to TOP’s eyes but Joo Won was a stranger after all. Jang Woo notice that Minzy was frighten and guessing that she is still underage, he tried his best not to come off scary like the times when he was facing thugs like…well those guys that brought Minzy in.

“What is your name?” He asked as he sat down in front of Minzy with a table separating the both of them.

“Gong Minzy.”

“Age?”

“1-17” she stuttered.

“17? You’re really an underage.” He said, as if cheering for himself for guessing that right.

“Officer how is my friend?” Minzy asked, as she held onto Jang Woo’s hands.

“Minzy let me go first alright? There are cameras here and you’re underage. I don’t want you to jeopardize my job here.” Jang Woo said, trying to ease her a little but when he noticed that she wasn’t with him, his face got serious again.

“So the guy next door is your friend?” He asked making her nod lightly.

“What is his name?”

“K-Kang Daesung”

“And is he of the same age as you?”

“Neh~”

“What were you two doing at the convenient shop earlier, wait let me just rephrase myself. Are you two there to steal?” He asked.

Minzy was frantic. She didn’t know how she should answer him. If she said that they were both there to steal, not only would she land herself in trouble but also Daesung. But if she say she wasn’t there to steal, which was actually the truth, wouldn’t that conflict with her confessing that the boys were right that they were there to steal. It was only when she felt Jang Woo’s hands patting hers did she got herself back to reality.

“Minzy-ssi?”

“Steal…it wasn’t the two of us…just me.” She said.

“Really?”

“YES!!!” Minzy got a little excited, as if desperate to prove that she was the one behind it and came off a little loud but when she realize that she just exposed herself, she sat back on the chair while Jang Woo crossed his arms in front of his chest looking at the girl. “It’s really just me officer please believe me. I really don’t want Daesung oppa to get into trouble because of me. Because…because…”

“Minzy-ssi I understand where you are coming from but I want you to think carefully over this alright? Maybe there is a reason why you wanted to take the rep for him but you have to know that if you are pleading guilty and that the boy who brought you guys here wants you to be charged, not only would this record be following you for life but also the fact that you might have to stay in detention for some time.”

“Please officer! Daesung oppa can’t go to jail!!!” Minzy pleaded.

“Tell me the truth Minzy-ssi. This is the only way you can help your Daesung oppa.” Officer Jang Woo said making Minzy fall back in her chair.

“I was supposed to be meeting Daesung oppa at the playground nearby but was thirsty so I decided to drop by the convenient store to get something to drink.”

“So you are saying you had no idea Daesung-ssi was in there?”

“I saw someone trying to sneak something from the shelves and it took me some time to recognize that it was Daesung oppa and I wanted to stop him but it was too late. The shopkeeper has already caught Daesung oppa red handed. I don’t know what Daesung oppa is thinking! His family is doing well, in fact better than mine a thousand times. Please officer Daesung oppa can’t go to jail! His family would disown him if they find out!”

“Is that why you want to cover it up for him? Do you think it’s worth it Minzy-ssi? How long can you cover him for? What if we really convict you and you had to serve time for him while he is still outside stealing?”

“I…”

“Minzy-ssi I understand you love your oppa a lot but that is not the right way to help him. The right way is for him to know that this is wrong and that he shouldn’t be doing something like that in the future anymore you get me?” Jangwoo asked and when he see that the younger female was reflecting and feeling really bad for exposing her oppa, he decided to give the two youngsters a chance. “Minzy-ssi I would let you guys go on one condition.”

“What is it?!!” Minzy asked, ready to give in into the condition, be it one of a hundred of them.

“You said he is from a wealthy family?”

“Neh.”

“And are they doing well recently in terms of finance?”

“Not that I heard of.”

“Like you I think he has no need to steal, looking at how he was clothe in shirts that I would never bare to purchase in my life so I’m guessing it’s something psychology.”

“Psychology?”

“That is where my condition comes in. If I can convince the shopkeeper to let things go with a little compensation and apology, settling this case privately, I want you to do me a favor to bring Daesung-ssi to a psychologist. After all the two of you are underage and I always believe in second chance.”

“Really? The both of us would be fine?”

“That is if you promise me that you would bring Daesung-ssi to the psychologist and at the same time updating me after every session on how he is doing, it would be good if you could get me something from the psychologist as well.”

“Neh I will!!!”

“But since you two are underage I would still have to call your parents in to get you guys. If you want I can do you one last favor and not tell Daesung’s parents about what he has done.”

“Thank you officer.” Minzy said and although she was glad that the both of them didn’t had to serve time in jail. She was still worried about how their parents would react to this. “Oh officer~” She called out to Jangwoo who was about to leave the room to negotiate with the shopkeeper.

“What is it Minzy-ssi?”

“May I know why you are willing to help us?” She asked.

“My brother…he used to steal as well so I know how important it is for kids like you to get a second chance so that it doesn’t affect your future. Besides, if you don’t fulfill your promise to me I can still bring you guys back.” He said before giving her a smile. “Most importantly, your love for him touched me.”

“L-love? A-aniya~” Minzy exclaimed but Jangwoo has already left the room.

“Love? Do I really love Deasung oppa?”

-On the other end-

“Are you sure you are fine to go back to the dorm? I’m worried about your wounds.” Jiyong said while he looks at Chaerin fixing herself to get ready to head back.

“I’m fine oppa. Besides I promise you that I would bring Bom unnie back to school tomorrow didn’t I?” Chaerin asked before Jiyong pulled his girl to sit on his lap while he himself sat on the edge of the bed.

“Does it still hurt?” He asked.

“Mmm…”

“You sure?” He questioned. Although Chaerin always insist that she was fine, this was the first time Jiyong actually felt that this girl wasn’t meaning what she said.

“Neh. I wouldn’t dare to lie to my oppa would I?” She asked, giving the said boy a kiss on his cheek but Jiyong still felt that this kiss was forced, as if given to convince that she was really fine.

“Alright then. I’ll send you back and if you are feeling uncomfortable or wants to come back tell me immediately alright?” He said making Chaerin nod before she got up and got her things with her.

Throughout the car ride to the girls’ dorm, it was quiet but Chaerin still returned Jiyong smiles when she caught him looking at her before turning back to look out of the window, seeing Seoul street passing by in a fast speed. His left hand was holding onto her right, squeezing hers time to time as if asking if she was really fine. He knew she wasn’t but she was just afraid to speak up, afraid that he would give her another punishment for going against him. Of course he thought that he was a little over that night, burning her and all but he still didn’t see it as his mistake more than what she deserved.

“Oppa~” Chaerin called out to him when he was just about to open his door and get out to send Chaerin to the door.

“Neh?”

“It’s alright oppa I can make my way up alone. It’s late already you should go rest. I’ll see you in school tomorrow?” Chaerin asked the stunned Jiyong for this was the first time she actually rejected him from sending her to her doorstep.

“Hunchae is there something wrong?” He asked, holding onto her wrist in case she runs away.

“Nothing is wrong oppa. I don’t want you to be too tired. Besides we’re going to see one another tomorrow aren’t we?” She asked, leaning in to give him a kiss.

“It isn’t going to take a long time either.” Jiyong insisted.

“Ahrasso.” Chaerin pouted as she gave in, while Jiyong got out of the car to open the door for his girlfriend.

“Hunchae are you sure you are not hiding something from me?” He asked while the both of them are standing in front of the door.

“I’m sure oppa. Why are you feeling so insecure today?” She asked while she held both of his hands in hers.

“That’s because you are acting really weird.”

“Am I?” She asked as she gives Jiyong her Puss in the Boots eyes.

“Maybe I’m thinking too much.” Jiyong said, finally giving her a smile as he ruffles her hair.

“I’m sorry oppa. Maybe I’m just thinking too much about Bom unnie’s case. Besides you and Seunghyun oppa are such good friends, I was just afraid that Bom unnie would be taking out her hate on you if she saw you at our doorstep, which is why I said it was alright for me to come up alone.”

“Will Bom noona be fine?”

“She will be oppa. You should leave its late already. I’ll see you tomorrow?” Chaerin asked making Jiyong nod as he gives a kiss on her lips and it was only when Jiyong was in the lift did Chaerin then entered the dorm.